Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 265 266 [267] 268 269 ... 1249

Author Topic: Doc Helgoland's Asylum for the Politically American: T+0  (Read 1393255 times)

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
Re: Doc Helgoland's Asylum for the Politically American
« Reply #3990 on: September 12, 2016, 09:50:04 am »

Nah, Clinton will be placed into the Golden Throne, to lead us all as the immortal God-Empress and protect us from the forces of Chaos ISIS Republicans.

At least until the Trump Heresy, where Donald the Orange will lead the BEST Spehss Murrines against her. I mean, the best. You can't even imagine how tough these guys are.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3991 on: September 12, 2016, 09:55:03 am »

...and huhg penises. I guarantee that they are. I mean have.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #3992 on: September 12, 2016, 09:59:37 am »

So...the Clinton campaign is confirming that she was diagnosed with pneumonia on Friday. And they kept this under wraps until yesterday, hoping that no one would notice. So of course, now it's just fueling the right-wing rumor machine, and you've validated that they were right about at least one thing.

WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO YOURSELF, DEMOCRATS?
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

mainiac

• Bay Watcher
  • Na vazeal kwah-kai
    • View Profile
« Reply #3993 on: September 12, 2016, 10:34:04 am »

We might need an entire new DSM classification to describe Trumpitis.

EDIT: who knows. Maybe it's even airborne. Has anyone ever overlayed a wind pattern map over a Trump voter map?

This is rather vicious and unnecessary.
Ancient Babylonian god of RAEG
--------------
[CAN_INTERNET]
[PREFSTRING:google]
"Don't tell me what you value. Show me your budget and I will tell you what you value"
« Last Edit: February 10, 1988, 03:27:23 pm by UR MOM »
mainiac is always a little sarcastic, at least.

TempAcc

• Bay Watcher
  • [CASTE:SATAN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3994 on: September 12, 2016, 10:36:07 am »

Is the 'Squeeze my fingers as hard as you can' test normally done for patients who apparently have pneumonia? I thought that was a neurological thing?

"Yo Hillary pull my finger lol"
She collapsed soon after.
On normal internet forums, threads devolve from content into trolling. On Bay12, it's the other way around.
There is no God but TempAcc, and He is His own Prophet.

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3995 on: September 12, 2016, 10:58:49 am »

So...the Clinton campaign is confirming that she was diagnosed with pneumonia on Friday. And they kept this under wraps until yesterday, hoping that no one would notice. So of course, now it's just fueling the right-wing rumor machine, and you've validated that they were right about at least one thing.

WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO YOURSELF, DEMOCRATS?
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

CNN headline "does Clinton have transparency problem?"

Like really? How the hell did they think that a modern presidential candidate is going to successfully hide pneumonia? If the democrats successfully lose this election, I'm going to strongly suspect that they've been a Trump front this whole time.
Even the avatars expire eventually.

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #3996 on: September 12, 2016, 11:20:04 am »

Upshot is that her pneumonia is eating up all the media attention compared to her "half of all Trump supporters are horrible human beings" gaffe.

Luckily for....someone, Trump is already featuring it in his campaign ads.

We might need an entire new DSM classification to describe Trumpitis.

EDIT: who knows. Maybe it's even airborne. Has anyone ever overlayed a wind pattern map over a Trump voter map?

This is rather vicious and unnecessary.

Oh look it's maniac, the nice guy?
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

Guardian G.I.

• Bay Watcher
  • "And it ducks, and it covers!"
    • View Profile
this means that a donation of 30 dollars to a developer that did not deliver would equal 4.769*10^-14 hitlers stolen from you
that's like half a femtohitler
and that is terrible
Sigtext

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #3998 on: September 12, 2016, 11:32:51 am »

Is the 'Squeeze my fingers as hard as you can' test normally done for patients who apparently have pneumonia? I thought that was a neurological thing?

Oh my gosh, one hand in front on another!

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

martinuzz

• Bay Watcher
  • High dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #3999 on: September 12, 2016, 12:08:06 pm »

Well I hope she's no longer contagious. She was photographed 1.5h after the incident, greeting a child in the street. (small photo inset in the news article linked).
http://www.volkskrant.nl/buitenland/amerikaanse-media-zijn-eensgezind-longontsteking-funest-voor-imago-clinton~a4375199/
Does Hillary not know that pneumonia is very dangerous for children, or does she know and is she 100% sure the pneumonia is not of the contagious type?
Friendly and polite reminder for optimists: Hope is a finite resource

We can ­disagree and still love each other, ­unless your disagreement is rooted in my oppression and denial of my humanity and right to exist - James Baldwin

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=73719.msg1830479#msg1830479

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4000 on: September 12, 2016, 12:24:58 pm »

Old Hillary is dead or confined to maximum-security hospital bed, and this is the (next) clone-Hillary?

Folly

• Bay Watcher
  • Steam Profile: 76561197996956175
    • View Profile
« Reply #4001 on: September 12, 2016, 02:11:36 pm »

Well I hope she's no longer contagious. She was photographed 1.5h after the incident, greeting a child in the street.

The child is probably safe...Hilary almost definitely made up the pneumonia thing to cover for the fact that she is too old and feeble to stay outdoors on a warm day for more than a few minutes without collapsing.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4002 on: September 12, 2016, 02:21:29 pm »

Well I hope she's no longer contagious. She was photographed 1.5h after the incident, greeting a child in the street.

The child is probably safe...Hilary almost definitely made up the pneumonia thing to cover for the fact that she is too old and feeble to stay outdoors on a warm day for more than a few minutes without collapsing.
It's possible that I'm wrong, but I'm going to go out on a limb and say that Hillary has already been outside multiple times this summer.

edit: wait no, this is probably sarcasm. you got me :(
« Last Edit: September 12, 2016, 02:23:20 pm by Elephant Parade »

TempAcc

• Bay Watcher
  • [CASTE:SATAN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4003 on: September 12, 2016, 02:24:28 pm »

Maybe her sunscreen went out of date and the sun sucked out most of her vampire powers.
On normal internet forums, threads devolve from content into trolling. On Bay12, it's the other way around.
There is no God but TempAcc, and He is His own Prophet.

mainiac

• Bay Watcher
  • Na vazeal kwah-kai
    • View Profile
« Reply #4004 on: September 12, 2016, 02:41:37 pm »

Well I hope she's no longer contagious. She was photographed 1.5h after the incident, greeting a child in the street. (small photo inset in the news article linked).
http://www.volkskrant.nl/buitenland/amerikaanse-media-zijn-eensgezind-longontsteking-funest-voor-imago-clinton~a4375199/
Does Hillary not know that pneumonia is very dangerous for children, or does she know and is she 100% sure the pneumonia is not of the contagious type?

There is more then one kind of pneumonia.
Ancient Babylonian god of RAEG
--------------
[CAN_INTERNET]
[PREFSTRING:google]
"Don't tell me what you value. Show me your budget and I will tell you what you value"
« Last Edit: February 10, 1988, 03:27:23 pm by UR MOM »
mainiac is always a little sarcastic, at least.
Pages: 1 ... 265 266 [267] 268 269 ... 1249