Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 136 137 [138] 139 140 ... 1249

Author Topic: Doc Helgoland's Asylum for the Politically American: T+0  (Read 1395078 times)

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Ameripol\{RK, mainiac}
« Reply #2055 on: August 02, 2016, 01:49:03 pm »

Still incredibly douchey.

We should make a giant list of Trump's anti-endorsements. Cruz, McCain, President Obama. . .
Even the avatars expire eventually.

mainiac

• Bay Watcher
  • Na vazeal kwah-kai
    • View Profile
« Reply #2056 on: August 02, 2016, 01:51:15 pm »

I am torn between my love of diversity and wanting to support our vets now that Donald is one.
Ancient Babylonian god of RAEG
--------------
[CAN_INTERNET]
[PREFSTRING:google]
"Don't tell me what you value. Show me your budget and I will tell you what you value"
« Last Edit: February 10, 1988, 03:27:23 pm by UR MOM »
mainiac is always a little sarcastic, at least.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2057 on: August 02, 2016, 01:52:23 pm »

Still incredibly douchey.

We should make a giant list of Trump's anti-endorsements. Cruz, McCain, President Obama. . .
Pretty sure that it would be faster to list who is endorsing him.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2058 on: August 02, 2016, 01:55:49 pm »

._.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #2059 on: August 02, 2016, 01:57:07 pm »

I don't think there is literally anything on this Earth you could offer to Dubya to get him to be involved with this shit.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2060 on: August 02, 2016, 02:04:17 pm »

I don't think there is literally anything on this Earth you could offer to Dubya to get him to be involved with this shit.

Ayup. If I were Bush, I definitely wouldn't poke the situation with a ten foot pole. I could vaguely see the Bush family wanting him to toe it against Trump to try to insulate Jeb's 2020 run, but that seems shaky.

mainiac

• Bay Watcher
  • Na vazeal kwah-kai
    • View Profile
« Reply #2061 on: August 02, 2016, 02:20:40 pm »

Irrefutable proof that Saddam was going to nuke the US in 2004 if the US had not invaded?
--------------
[CAN_INTERNET]
"Don't tell me what you value. Show me your budget and I will tell you what you value"

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2062 on: August 02, 2016, 02:26:02 pm »

Apparently Trump has lied about that Purple Heart being real, it was only a replica.

So it was just Trump being a lying liar who lies again, apparently. Whew.
._.

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2063 on: August 02, 2016, 02:29:19 pm »

Irrefutable proof that Saddam was going to nuke the US in 2004 if the US had not invaded?

Alright, retroactively justifying the clusterfuck of Iraq would be a perfectly reasonable reason to stick one's nose into this election cycle.

Reelya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2064 on: August 02, 2016, 02:34:45 pm »

There are some more good headlines below that one too.

Israeli firm says it's ready to build Trump's border wall
Hiring the guys who fenced off Gaza and the West Bank would be a PR disaster.

"I hear that baby crying," he said during a rally Tuesday. "I like it! What a beautiful baby."

But a few minutes later, when the baby persisted, Trump had a change of heart.

“Actually, I was only kidding," he said. "You can get the baby out of here. That’s all right. Don’t worry. I think she believed me that I love having a baby crying while I'm speaking.”

Trump is a seriously narcissistic piece of shit with zero perspective. Not fit to be dog catcher. A high quality evil dictator values his minions. I don't believe Trump values his minions.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2016, 02:37:28 pm by Reelya »

mainiac

• Bay Watcher
  • Na vazeal kwah-kai
    • View Profile
« Reply #2065 on: August 02, 2016, 02:43:53 pm »

Alright, retroactively justifying the clusterfuck of Iraq would be a perfectly reasonable reason to stick one's nose into this election cycle.

Plus it would be hilarious to watch Donald come out as having always supported the Iraq war and see all the holes in the walls that appear on Hillary's tour bus.
--------------
[CAN_INTERNET]

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #2066 on: August 02, 2016, 02:54:59 pm »

Trump is going for Hollywood cardboard villain evil now. How long till he kicks a puppy, robs a homeless guy, and cancels Christmas?

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #2067 on: August 02, 2016, 03:02:09 pm »

He won't cancel Christmas, that holiday is way too commercially lucrative
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #2068 on: August 02, 2016, 03:02:59 pm »

Plus it would be hilarious to watch Donald come out as having always supported the Iraq war and see all the holes in the walls that appear on Hillary's tour bus.
I rescind my previous statement that an on-stage fistfight between Clinton and Trump is impossible. That might just do it.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

mainiac

• Bay Watcher
  • Na vazeal kwah-kai
    • View Profile
« Reply #2069 on: August 02, 2016, 03:04:42 pm »

He won't cancel Christmas, that holiday is way too commercially lucrative

Coming soon:
Following his announcement that he would make it illegal to attend church services on Christmas when you should be shopping, Trump's support among self identified evangelical christians surged to 99.9%.
--------------
[CAN_INTERNET]
Pages: 1 ... 136 137 [138] 139 140 ... 1249