Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1118 1119 [1120] 1121 1122 ... 1249

Author Topic: Doc Helgoland's Asylum for the Politically American: T+0  (Read 1388241 times)

martinuzz

• Bay Watcher
  • High dwarf
    • View Profile

In Chicago, the four black people who kidnapped and tortured a 18 year old mentally retarded boy, while screaming 'fuck Trump, fuck white people' have been officially accused of hatecrime with racist motives, kidnapping, unlawful detention and assault with a deadly weapon.

#WhiteLivesMatter

http://www.volkskrant.nl/buitenland/verdachten-mishandeling-chicago-beschuldigd-van-haatmisdrijf~a4444789/

You're about 8 pages late (assuming you use 25 ppp) http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=159257.msg7316046#msg7316046 and the PC term is mentally disabled. Not offended or anything, just letting you know.
Oh I am sorry, non-native speaker here. I did not mean to offend with that word.
Friendly and polite reminder for optimists: Hope is a finite resource

We can ­disagree and still love each other, ­unless your disagreement is rooted in my oppression and denial of my humanity and right to exist - James Baldwin

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=73719.msg1830479#msg1830479

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

In Chicago, the four black people who kidnapped and tortured a 18 year old mentally retarded boy, while screaming 'fuck Trump, fuck white people' have been officially accused of hatecrime with racist motives, kidnapping, unlawful detention and assault with a deadly weapon.

#WhiteLivesMatter

http://www.volkskrant.nl/buitenland/verdachten-mishandeling-chicago-beschuldigd-van-haatmisdrijf~a4444789/

You're about 8 pages late (assuming you use 25 ppp) http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=159257.msg7316046#msg7316046 and the PC term is mentally disabled. Not offended or anything, just letting you know.
Oh I am sorry, non-native speaker here. I did not mean to offend with that word.

No prob, I know you're not a native english speaker. :)

redwallzyl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

i think I've figured out Bernie's new strategy.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
  • WELL! OK THEN!... That was fun.
    • View Profile

I have absolutely no problem with a single-person bathroom being unisex, but I do have a problem with multi-person bathrooms being unisex.
This happened at a movie theatre I went to where the ladies restroom had been flooded, so everybody went in the mens, and there ended up being two lines with men and women alternating who goes in. Nobody wanted to do at the same time.
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile

Bless that old man.
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Did it have stalls only or urinals as well? I suppose having stalls only might have helped.

Didn't we have a discussion WAY back in the thread, or maybe a previous incarnation of the AmeriPol thread, pretty sure it was a previous incarnation, about trying to deal with public unisex bathrooms?

Bless that old man.

The slogan was actually Schumer's idea, at least it's been attributed to him. Regardless of who thought of it, it's a pretty good riff on the Make America Great Again slogan.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2017, 10:43:10 am by smjjames »

Iceblaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% less in-jokes!
    • View Profile

I have never seen a problem with unisex bathrooms. I think it's kinda ridiculous people are so fed up with bathrooms. Especially people who are against it. Like. Are you so insecure in yourself that someone of the opposite sex is using the bathroom?

I mean. The imagined scenarios of a bearded guy in drag raping a poor defenseless woman in the bathrooms are never going to happen. I dunno, maybe I'm just weird in thinking that. because, as I said, I have no idea why it's such a big deal.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH

I have never seen a problem with unisex bathrooms. I think it's kinda ridiculous people are so fed up with bathrooms. Especially people who are against it. Like. Are you so insecure in yourself that someone of the opposite sex is using the bathroom?

I mean. The imagined scenarios of a bearded guy in drag raping a poor defenseless woman in the bathrooms are never going to happen. I dunno, maybe I'm just weird in thinking that. because, as I said, I have no idea why it's such a big deal.
I wish it were the case but certainly over here there is a really fucking annoying problem with cottaging and cruising

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile

I wish it were the case but certainly over here there is a really fucking annoying problem with cottaging and cruising
Surely that's still be a problem regardless of who's allowed to use the bathroom?

I have absolutely no problem with a single-person bathroom being unisex, but I do have a problem with multi-person bathrooms being unisex.
This happened at a movie theatre I went to where the ladies restroom had been flooded, so everybody went in the mens, and there ended up being two lines with men and women alternating who goes in. Nobody wanted to do at the same time.

If the only problem is "I don't want a member of the opposite sex hear me tinkle" then people need to get over themselves.

If people are worried about being raped, how likely do you think the symbol on the door being a woman would stop someone wanting to do that anyway?

Staff the bathroom if people are worried. It's not rocket surgery.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Phmcw

• Bay Watcher
  • Damn max 500 characters
    • View Profile

Highest murder rate of all developped countries ; discusses safety of allowing trans to use the women's bathrooms extensively. ::)

At least the US are entertaining.
Quote from: toady

In bug news, the zombies in a necromancer's tower became suspicious after the necromancer failed to age and he fled into the hills.

Iceblaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% less in-jokes!
    • View Profile

The moral degeneracy must be stopped! Who cares about murders! We have GAYS and TRANS PEOPLE! Those are much worse than one of the ten commandments being broken a bunch of times!

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

They need all those guns to stop the other people with guns from killing them.

Deterrence works, obv.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Phmcw

• Bay Watcher
  • Damn max 500 characters
    • View Profile

Yeah, I mean obviously the recidivist rapist arrested in the toilet with a gun, a roll of duct tape and a camera will have to be released as soon as he pretend to be a woman. How will we make toilets safe ever again?
Quote from: toady

In bug news, the zombies in a necromancer's tower became suspicious after the necromancer failed to age and he fled into the hills.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The strawman is strong with this one.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH

Surely that's still be a problem regardless of who's allowed to use the bathroom?
The hell kinda logic is that, of course it's still a problem
Pages: 1 ... 1118 1119 [1120] 1121 1122 ... 1249