Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 678 679 [680] 681 682 ... 1249

Author Topic: Doc Helgoland's Asylum for the Politically American: T+0  (Read 1387650 times)

PTTG??

• Bay Watcher
  • Kringrus! Babak crulurg tingra!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nowherepublishing.com
Re: Doc Helgoland's Asylum for the Politically American: Judgement Day
« Reply #10185 on: November 08, 2016, 10:31:12 pm »

It is preferable that democracy in the United States should fall, than that it should elect Trump. If the election falls to Trump, Obama should declare martial law, declare the election void, and have a new one with new candidates in a year.
A thousand million pool balls made from precious metals, covered in beef stock.

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
  • WELL! OK THEN!... That was fun.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10186 on: November 08, 2016, 10:31:35 pm »

I came back from the dead just to see you guys freaking out.

GO TRUMP!

(BTW, He won Florida, Ohio, and might win Pennsylvania too)
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #10187 on: November 08, 2016, 10:34:32 pm »

I have lost a great deal of respect for you, min.

Trump is bad.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10188 on: November 08, 2016, 10:34:45 pm »

Not in my opinion.
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #10189 on: November 08, 2016, 10:35:24 pm »

yeah but he's white and christian so it won't actually affect him, so who gives a shit about other people

* Descan the Gay Salt Mines floweth over
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10190 on: November 08, 2016, 10:36:12 pm »

Not in my opinion.
Quote from: me to another poster, yesterday
What? How? No, really—which of Clinton's crimes outmatch Trump's myriad horriblenesses, exactly? Trump
  • has zero respect for women; see his infamous grabbing comment, his sex tape tweets, and his comments about entering changing rooms (with underaged contestants in them) at beauty pageants. He might even be a rapist.
  • is almost certainly racist; see his comments about Mexicans, his mid-late-20th-century housing policies, and his calls to execute black youth who had already been proven innocent.
  • does not care about the truth in the slightest, the most recent example being his claims that Obama "screamed at a protester".
  • is a corrupt businessman who refuses to pay contractors, uses charity funds to buy portraits, etc.. Do you really think that corruption won't translate to politics.
  • will have no idea what he's doing, and consistently refuses to listen to experts. You know how people talk about a "presidential temperament"? What Trump has is basically the exact opposite of that.
I don't know why you hate Clinton so much, but Trump is almost certainly worse in every single category! Emails? Trump lies constantly and habitually. Hawkish? Trump has asked why he can't just nuke people, in addition to generally spouting tough-guy rhetoric. Flip-flopping? Trump doesn't just change his stance on an issue: he pretends he never had the original stance in the first place.

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10191 on: November 08, 2016, 10:37:03 pm »

That (according to the feed I'm on, BBC) Florida is 99.2% reported but still has no projected winner...  Sheesh.

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10192 on: November 08, 2016, 10:37:38 pm »

I care more about the Republican Platform (the judges he will place on the SC) than the actual president.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #10193 on: November 08, 2016, 10:39:16 pm »

I care more about the Republican Platform (the judges he will place on the SC) than the actual president.
yeah but he's white and christian so it won't actually affect him, so who gives a shit about other people
not like that's much better
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10194 on: November 08, 2016, 10:39:42 pm »

Trump was saying the election is rigged.

Curious what he's going to say if he wins.

FBI was great according to him 2 weeks ago; 2 days ago, they're a pillar of a corrupt system. He's as temperamental as a teenager.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10195 on: November 08, 2016, 10:40:43 pm »

Also, I'm not white, I'm asian.

redwallzyl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10196 on: November 08, 2016, 10:40:51 pm »

Virginia has gone Clinton.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10197 on: November 08, 2016, 10:42:24 pm »

I'm a white technically-Christian and the prospect of a Trump presidency is terrifying.

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10198 on: November 08, 2016, 10:42:30 pm »

It seems that everywhere, Hillary was severely overestimated.

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile
« Reply #10199 on: November 08, 2016, 10:42:49 pm »

See when someone called Trump's victory about a year ago because of "dramatic effect", arguing that he's the central figure of the election and is thus bound to win, I thought that this was baloney.

But this garbage right here (55% Trump victory chance as of now, according to 538) is straight out of bad political fiction book. How can a candidate pull an upset like that.

Against polling, against inferior campaign funding, against inferior ad campaign, against inferior ground game...

Yes I know Hillary can still very well win... but no way is it going to be a landslide now. And Senate & House are almost certainly going Republican now, which means that even if Hillary wins, she's just going to be locked a la Obama 2008-2016.

Trump was saying the election is rigged.

Curious what he's going to say if he wins.

FBI was great according to him 2 weeks ago; 2 days ago, they're a pillar of a corrupt system. He's as temperamental as a teenager.
He actually outright said that he won't complain about that if he would win. Honesty!
._.
Pages: 1 ... 678 679 [680] 681 682 ... 1249