Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 23

Author Topic: Darkness Redeemed: Unlawful Restraint (IC)  (Read 13353 times)

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
Re: Darkness Redeemed: Unlawful Restraint (IC)
« Reply #225 on: July 12, 2016, 12:23:54 am »

"Dinosaur? What is a Dinosa- why am I even bothering with you, I am a Felpin not a Dinosaur. I do not plan on losing if we fight, and I am sure you will surrender if you don't have a death wish."

After Ceh says this she tries using shadow magic to make a wall of darkness around her enemy's in a attempt to blind them before she charges from the sides with her main force trying to knock out the stubborn prey.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2016, 02:23:27 am by piratejoe »
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: July 12, 2016, 12:31:29 am »

Upon seeing this charge, Executus and Yuri assume Form Delta, which they have done many times in the past: Executus will grab Yuri and fly into the air, away from the battle, while the Boyar provides covering fire with his rifle.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: July 12, 2016, 12:50:10 am »

Upon seeing this charge, Executus and Yuri assume Form Delta, which they have done many times in the past: Executus will grab Yuri and fly into the air, away from the battle, while the Boyar provides covering fire with his rifle.
"Dinosaur? What is a Dinosa- why am I even bothering with you, I am a Felpin not a Dinosaur. I do not plan on losing if we fight, and I am sure you will surrender if you don't have a death wish."

After Ceh says this she tries using shadow magic to make a wall of darkness around her enemy's in a attempt to blind them before she charges from the sides with her main force trying to knock out the stubborn prey.
(Nuf said, good luck seeing her.)
« Last Edit: July 12, 2016, 02:23:12 am by piratejoe »
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: July 12, 2016, 01:44:17 am »

"EX-TER-MIN-ATE!!!"

Open fire.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: July 12, 2016, 01:55:00 am »

Gaaki, being behind Ceh at the time, immediately launches an incredibly pressurized stream of water, as if from a firehose, at Ceh before charging forward herself, blades ready to attack Ceh should she catch up.

"Stupid."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: July 12, 2016, 02:24:32 am »

Edward would grab one restoration kit from his pack with his free hand, and Inject himself with healing nanites while also activating his implants for additional healing. He would then attempt to move out of the shadow field and fire upon the first Felpin he saw.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: July 12, 2016, 07:08:14 pm »

"...And here we go. It is just me, or do half the people here have a chip on their shoulder?"

Klon sighs and turns to Cad//us.

"Well, I'll be making homepoints. Go ahead and give me a shout if we need a getaway rift."

Make one homepoint in the van and one near the center of this area (don't get too close to the fight, though).

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: July 12, 2016, 08:44:41 pm »

(12, 8) Cad//us consumes a raw limb, their bioreactor plodding away to digest it.  This limb is especially rich with caloric content.  Once the bio-fuel cell is filled, it can be swapped out during Cad//us's next idle period.

(11, 11) That's better, Jean beats up his nightmare audaciously, becoming inspired.  +10 EG, +3 MHP, +3 PP

(18, 6) A wall of pure shadow is erected around the gang, before Ceh and her group charge for a flank. -5 MP

(11, 11) Yuri and Executus fly above the action, while they can see their surroundings, the darkness blocks their view, a spray of bullets hits targets in the action, dealing unknown damage!

(1, 18) The Dalek fires his beam at it's max setting, but hits literally nothing, and propels itself onto it's back, before being stabbed for 13 Damage by a Tribal Fighter. -30 EG

(18, 2) Gaaki however, fires a precice stream of boiling water, like that of a pressure cleaner, tearing flesh from bone as it carves a gash across the unwitting Ceh's back before she dives into the darkness, dealing a critical 26 Damage!

(5, 3) Edward jumps out of the shadow wall, going on overwatch to shoot the next tribesmen to leave it.

Two Homepoints are made by Klon, consuming 30 Mana.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2016, 08:50:10 pm by Shadestyle »
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: July 12, 2016, 08:49:39 pm »

Executus flies away from the main area of combat while Yuri lays down covering fire.

Spoiler: Prince Executus Stats (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: July 12, 2016, 11:57:28 pm by TCM »
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: July 12, 2016, 09:01:54 pm »

(5, 3) Edward jumps out of the shadow wall, going on overwatch to shoot the next tribesmen to leave it.
(no mention of self heal? I am still missing 25 hp from when I was burned by a spiritual firewall.)
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: July 12, 2016, 09:08:33 pm »

(My mistake, Add +25 HP.)
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: July 12, 2016, 11:25:34 pm »

Jean slowly gets up, cracks his knuckles, and starts beating the snot out of all the tribal guys he can find. He appears to still be sleeping.
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: July 13, 2016, 12:19:00 am »

Gaaki releases a mist into the darkness, attempting to use it to sense the spots where the mists can't go, staying completely silent in the interim.  If she can subsequently target Ceh again, she does so.  If found in the darkness, she will immediately run straight out.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2016, 06:52:25 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: July 13, 2016, 12:44:04 am »

Plunger the Tribal Warrior's Face off.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: July 13, 2016, 01:03:06 am »

Ceh will stab the dalek using 5 EG to improve the attack, the other warriors will stab whatever enemy they can in the darkness.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 23