Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 23

Author Topic: Darkness Redeemed: Unlawful Restraint (IC)  (Read 13368 times)

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile
Re: Darkness Redeemed: Unlawful Restraint (IC)
« Reply #165 on: July 08, 2016, 02:55:32 pm »

"Well fuck you too! DIVINE SMASH, BABY!!" Jean does the aforementioned move on the shadowy figure, expending a single Roulette Orb.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2016, 03:20:07 pm by Sl4cker »
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

Yottawhat

• Bay Watcher
  • New face, new look.
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: July 08, 2016, 03:14:06 pm »

"N-N-NO! VAN!"

Cad//us calls the Van away the shadowy Giant and has park next to the destroyed Frog machine.
Then, Cad//us leaps up to the Bee Bot, trying to cut away it's Cannon.
(1) You start forward with determination and certainty. You carry this determination with you right into the gaping crater that opens under your feet. You fall into a pit. The sounds of combat above dim, along with the light from the suns. In the quiet below, you hear some other noises instead.

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: July 08, 2016, 03:22:09 pm »

"Could someone with a heat source try to distract that hand?"

Stab a hornet.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: July 08, 2016, 03:39:38 pm »

Well, if that won't work, apply overwhelming force to the problem.  Also, execute the totally cunning plan of drawing the big monsters through the little monsters.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2016, 08:57:00 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: July 08, 2016, 04:08:58 pm »

Evasive manuever time! Executus flies away from all the bad stuff. Yuri runs away from the shadows and towards the other people in this sort-of-Party. They're strange no doubt but at least some of them can fight, strength in numbers and all that.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #170 on: July 08, 2016, 04:16:06 pm »

"I've got one right here!" Hal runs out of his steam-warmed bed and tries to find something to use as a weapon in the chaos.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: July 08, 2016, 04:24:43 pm »

"I have an idea!  Lure the big things onto the little things!"
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: July 08, 2016, 04:49:08 pm »

"I have an idea!  Lure the big things onto the little things!"
"On it, cover me and make sure those hornets don't take me down first!"
Edward would reload and try to fire a shot through the head of the creature to get it's attention, then run past the hornets if he got it's attention.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: July 08, 2016, 06:17:38 pm »

"DEATH-TO-ALL-NON-DA-LEKS!!!"

Keep firing at the hornets.

GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: July 08, 2016, 10:39:35 pm »

I Try to Use Strings of Wind to bring down the Hornets.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: July 08, 2016, 11:42:11 pm »

Machi flies towards the shadow hand, intentionally ejecting a energy cell at it. It would not be enough heat, but it might slow it down.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: July 09, 2016, 02:56:53 pm »

> Overload the energy cell once it's inside the hand.
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: July 09, 2016, 09:09:02 pm »

(12, 3) The Power of the Divine Smash is unable to directly harm it it seems, but Jean's raw and pure will to do SOMETHING changes it's location with a wreath of divine energy, which warps space itself. -1 RO

(19, 17) The van is called over where it is safe.

(18, 12) Cad//us Slices at one of the Hornet Robots, cutting off the barrel of it's stinger cannon, and reducing it's accuracy, while dealing 10 damage to it.

(5, 9) That same bee is then stabbed by the Dimentional traveler, dealing 4 damage to it.

(10, 8) Applying a powerful jet of water, the Toa deals 8 Damage to one of the bee Drones, finishing it off.

(6, 5) What plan?  Whatever, the Toa begin the process of trying to lore one of the groups of monsters into the other.

(7, 12) Executus and Yuri make their way away from the problem, grouping up with the allies.

(17, 14) The large entity seems to not notice the bullet passing through it's head, it does notice the special alloy piercing a hole in it's shadowy form, but does not react, continuing in the same direction as before.

(20, 7) The Dalek is able to eradicate both of the remaining hornets with a single blast from it's eraser gun. -10 EG

The two shadowy figures begin to fade as soon as the last hornet is killed, Morning rises once more, and the fog returns to being a stifling small area surrounding the cracked statue.

Victory has been achieved. Chests are all that remains, one from each shadow figure, made from what seems to be petrified wood, they are dragged in quickly as the fog begins to close back in, and the area begins to brighten back.

The shadows constricting the boulder disappear, leaving only it's original shadow.

You are now having excessive amounts of fun

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: July 09, 2016, 09:12:35 pm »

Open those chests and check out the contents.

EDIT: If Jean is opening/breaking them, wait for him so that he can get the bonus stuff.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2016, 11:26:01 pm by Whisperling »

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: July 09, 2016, 09:13:21 pm »

Assist in viewing the content.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 23