Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 23

Author Topic: Darkness Redeemed: Unlawful Restraint (IC)  (Read 13366 times)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
Re: Darkness Redeemed: Unlawful Restraint (IC)
« Reply #105 on: July 06, 2016, 10:18:08 pm »

Gaaki attempts to tackle the youth before he can shoot!
« Last Edit: July 06, 2016, 10:19:42 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: July 06, 2016, 10:19:47 pm »

The .pdf, with some imbued magitech, lets the android instantly know how to operate launch the elemental firewall with him as the admin, but for it to properly protect thing you need to give it the password. Basically you can set it to protect the van and or yourself directly, but the later option is a minor security risk. (you can probably change the password to your mind in milliseconds thou being an android and lock it out)
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: July 06, 2016, 10:23:07 pm »

"Why, thank you, Cad//us. Or Caduceus?"

"...Well. Let's not allow this to get out of hand..."
Klon stretches out an arm, preparing to create a rift between the combatants should the fight escalate (not yet).
« Last Edit: July 06, 2016, 10:24:40 pm by Whisperling »

Yottawhat

• Bay Watcher
  • New face, new look.
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: July 06, 2016, 10:25:12 pm »

Cad//us turn on the magical firewall, setting up to protect Cad//us with the password being (PM'ED)
(1) You start forward with determination and certainty. You carry this determination with you right into the gaping crater that opens under your feet. You fall into a pit. The sounds of combat above dim, along with the light from the suns. In the quiet below, you hear some other noises instead.

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: July 06, 2016, 10:37:03 pm »

Stuff happens on the screen, and the terminal in Cad//us's mind:

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

The invisible spirit flares to life, and immediately tries to attack the human medic's soul directly with searing grids of fire, to cut and burn it on a spiritual and emotional level.
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: July 06, 2016, 10:52:00 pm »

I Do Think we Should Dis-Arm that Artifact...
Zenron Says, While Putting A Simple Counter Weave(Net, Web, Gird) Of Water And Soul to Prevent Damage Directly to the Medic.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: July 06, 2016, 11:09:10 pm »

Jean watches the (likely literal at this point) fireworks by sitting on his hunk. Where did that popcorn come from?
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: July 06, 2016, 11:17:27 pm »

Executus backs away from the rest of the people, resting his hand on the hilt of his sword's handle but not drawing it. He and Yuri begin to communicate something in a conversational tone in Greek.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: July 06, 2016, 11:44:59 pm »

Instantly and without warning, the entire area grows dark as night, and the shadowy fog recedes.

It's Cold.  And those who have instincts hear them screaming to fight or hide.  Danger is near.

(4, 8) The steampunker is unable to join the stone blocks together without parts.

(20, 1) Even without that, he discovers by making them into steam cores and making steam emit into the holes, that the steam emitted is 50% more than either core alone!  Plugging cores together seems to result in a net gain of steam, in return for greater size and creation cost. -10 Mana.

(16, 20) The Soldier shoots his gun, trying to hit the Medical robot's eye, but with the dexterity of a medical oriented machine, it is blocked faster than the eye can follow.  Eyes aside from Cad//'s of course.

(3, 8) The Toa of water attempts to tackle the Soldier, but he dodges Deftly, and the Toa rolls to an upright position, off balance.

(5, 4) Edward Tries to resist the Specter's influence, but is hit with the flames of order, his emotional and spiritual power simply not able to resist. -25 HP to Edward, -10 Firepower to BEL

(17, 11) The paper plates are transmuted into Copper Plates. -5 MP

« Last Edit: July 06, 2016, 11:57:34 pm by Shadestyle »
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: July 06, 2016, 11:52:42 pm »

Gaaki rebalances deftly and swivels to focus on the outside, taking a moment to parry Cad//us's attempt to drag/attack Edward through deft positioning of Blades, and sticking a leg out to trip up the crazed wizard.

"Ahem.  We have a problem."
« Last Edit: July 07, 2016, 12:00:36 am by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Yottawhat

• Bay Watcher
  • New face, new look.
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: July 06, 2016, 11:58:09 pm »

"O-Oh jo-oy."

Cad//us pulls Edward by the leg, dragging him towards it while at the same time, bring scalpels down on his shoulders.
(1) You start forward with determination and certainty. You carry this determination with you right into the gaping crater that opens under your feet. You fall into a pit. The sounds of combat above dim, along with the light from the suns. In the quiet below, you hear some other noises instead.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: July 06, 2016, 11:58:58 pm »

As the spiritual firewall sears his soul, he would wince and clutch his chest in pain. That was strange, he didn't see anything attack him.
he would then would prepare to take another shot, before hesitating as the strange, cold aura washes over him. he would instead turn to the windows and raise it, searching for a target outside of the vehicle.

"Looks like there's a bigger fish out there. Lets deal with that first, and then go back to tearing eachother apart."
« Last Edit: July 07, 2016, 12:09:06 am by Dustan Hache »
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: July 06, 2016, 11:59:26 pm »

I Charge at that Damn Defective Medical Droid Drawing my Sword and Swinging at it's head.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: July 06, 2016, 11:59:59 pm »

"If anyone wants to bet, I'm putting my money on the fire chick."
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: July 07, 2016, 12:01:16 am »

((What 'fire chick'?))
Sigtext

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 23