Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 23

Author Topic: Darkness Redeemed: Unlawful Restraint (IC)  (Read 13335 times)

Yottawhat

• Bay Watcher
  • New face, new look.
    • View Profile
Re: Darkness Redeemed: Unlawful Restraint (IC)
« Reply #60 on: July 06, 2016, 04:08:05 pm »

Cad//us grabs Zenron and Edward by the legs and tugs.

"W-Wait a s-s-second. Who-o sa-aid you can-n co-ome into m-my van!"
« Last Edit: July 06, 2016, 04:10:07 pm by Yottawhat »
(1) You start forward with determination and certainty. You carry this determination with you right into the gaping crater that opens under your feet. You fall into a pit. The sounds of combat above dim, along with the light from the suns. In the quiet below, you hear some other noises instead.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 06, 2016, 04:11:25 pm »

"Who said this Ter'angreal is Yours?"
Zenron Replies.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: July 06, 2016, 04:11:32 pm »

"Paintings are the medium which house portals, and portals in turn are the doorways between worlds. The Wikipedia-War is the annual event in which volunteers are chosen to compete in the highest-grossing spectator sport in the universe in order to gain glory or die tryin'. The Wikipedia-War could have easily precipitated the events that brought us here, considering that this is not the strangest world I've come to."
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Yottawhat

• Bay Watcher
  • New face, new look.
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 06, 2016, 04:13:39 pm »

"Who said this Ter'angreal is Yours?"

"I-I do, I ca-alled d-d-dibs on it-t."
(1) You start forward with determination and certainty. You carry this determination with you right into the gaping crater that opens under your feet. You fall into a pit. The sounds of combat above dim, along with the light from the suns. In the quiet below, you hear some other noises instead.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: July 06, 2016, 04:16:43 pm »

"I am afraid TR regulations do not allow the act of officially calling "Dibs" on any vehicle. Technically, we do not know the owner of the van until they show themselves. Other than that, I am more curious about this tech than the van, thank you very much strange android."
Edward would try to pull himself free from the android's grasp. felt strangely real for a dream..
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Yottawhat

• Bay Watcher
  • New face, new look.
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: July 06, 2016, 04:32:06 pm »

A-And I'm-m say-ying I'm-m the-e owner. N-now get!

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: July 06, 2016, 04:47:10 pm »

"I disagree. The owner has to be whoever is listed on the deed and title to the vehicle.
he would divert himself away from the terminal, annoyed by the android as he checks it for the deed and title.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: July 06, 2016, 04:47:46 pm »

"...Should I go?"

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: July 06, 2016, 04:51:36 pm »

(5, 5) The Stone cube becomes a Steam Core, 3 holes on the north, west, and top emit weak steam, while 3 holes on the east, south, and bottom seem to be empty ports. -1 MP

(10, 7) Jean rips his arm free, tearing a chunk of stone out, shaped like a wedge, or watermelon slice.  it weighs 500 Pounds. -15 EG.

(13, 19) Machi finds 10 Paper plates in the chaos circle, it seems dirt, that boulder, and the strange rainbow glowing object are the only things of note in the area that are not shrouded in a dark fog.
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: July 06, 2016, 04:56:43 pm »

"Paintings are the medium which house portals, and portals in turn are the doorways between worlds. The Wikipedia-War is the annual event in which volunteers are chosen to compete in the highest-grossing spectator sport in the universe in order to gain glory or die tryin'. The Wikipedia-War could have easily precipitated the events that brought us here, considering that this is not the strangest world I've come to."
"I highly doubt this.  I have heard of no such thing.  Nevertheless.  Someone ought to intervene before these others attack eachother over a van that is most certainly not theirs.

Ahem.  I note that besides the rock, all other things here are sentient.  Perhaps we should not claim ownership until it is established that there is ownership to claim."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: July 06, 2016, 05:03:13 pm »

Jean nonchalantly loads the 500-pound stone wedge onto the top of the truck by throwing it on there.
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: July 06, 2016, 05:08:47 pm »

"Is that wise?"
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Yottawhat

• Bay Watcher
  • New face, new look.
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: July 06, 2016, 05:15:52 pm »

"...Should I go?"

"N-No, y-your good. Yo-ou as-sked f-for permis-s-sion, unl-like SOME-E PE-EOPLE."

Jean nonchalantly loads the 500-pound stone wedge onto the top of the truck by throwing it on there.

"H-H-HEY! ST-TOP ME-ESSING WI-ITH M-MY V-VAN!"
« Last Edit: July 06, 2016, 05:21:05 pm by Yottawhat »

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #73 on: July 06, 2016, 05:28:07 pm »

Hal ignores the van and gathers up four blocks, putting them together. First he attempts to join them if at all possible, and then attempts to turn the lot into one, larger steam core.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: July 06, 2016, 05:29:40 pm »

"N-No, y-your good. Yo-ou as-sked f-for permis-s-sion, unl-like SOME-E PE-EOPLE."

"All right, then. Thanks."

Klon completes his search on the computer (however that may result) and gets up, leaning against the wall of the vehicle.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 23