Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 23

Author Topic: Darkness Redeemed: Unlawful Restraint (IC)  (Read 13337 times)

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile
Re: Darkness Redeemed: Unlawful Restraint (IC)
« Reply #30 on: July 05, 2016, 02:54:42 pm »

"Woah... M-maybe this is valuable! Hrrrgh!!" Jean attempts to break off a peice of the rock with his incredible divine strength.
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 05, 2016, 04:37:58 pm »

Machi attempts to gather materials from the rock, maybe then she could do an in depth analysis.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 05, 2016, 09:07:23 pm »

"EX-CA-VATE!", Dalek Nix blares, attempting to break off chunks of the orange rock and absorb it into its system through its plunger arm for fuel.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #33 on: July 05, 2016, 10:28:17 pm »

"Ehhuhwhat?" A man dressed in work clothes, with what looks like a bronze arm and wearing a welding mask, suddenly sits up in his sleeping bag, kicking up a puff of sand as he emerges from it. He peers about at his surroundings. "...Interesting. Did something go wrong with the boiler? No, that couldn't be it, that was a tried design. Must have been the spell."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 05, 2016, 10:32:26 pm »

MM Draws a Chalk circle with Water Chalk around a hole in the ground that he digs, 1 Meter in diameter.

He Casts Chaos Field on the circle.

"Please be careful all, this field will corrupt anything in it to another form when a nearby user states a value between 1 and 100%, and provides energy to it in the form of magic."
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 05, 2016, 11:33:17 pm »

"Well... that's nice?" Klon backs away from the circle as he says this, giving it a wary look. He ducks into the van soon afterwards, presumably trying to put a little space between the field and himself.

"Hello there... android? Yeah, let's go with android. How're things going?"

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 06, 2016, 02:15:21 am »

((PTW.))
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 06, 2016, 10:53:11 am »

From one of the sleeping bags rises a man with wiry black, wild-like hair, lavish and masterfully crafted armor protecting his body. Most notable however are the two white wings that unfurl from his shoulderblade, stretching out with the rest of his waking body. He rubs his eyes and looks around, suddenly wearing a look of confusion. "Hmm?" He stands up and nudges the man sleeping next to him, a large bearded fellow wearing a coat of furs. "Yuri, awaken! We are in another world, one I do not recall crossing into." Yuri stirs, "...Mm...what sir?" The Boyar rises to his feet as his master scans the surroundings. "We are not alone either. Hello there, denizens of....this place. Where might we be?"
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Yottawhat

• Bay Watcher
  • New face, new look.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 06, 2016, 11:12:56 am »

The android leans out of the van and gazes at the shadowy figure.

"W-Wow! Y-Y-Your one-e weird l-looking specim-men, I-I'll ha-ave to dis-ssect you lat-ter."

It leans back inside the van and calls out.

"Rig-ght n-now I'm tryi-ing to get t-the antivirus work-king on this comp-puter. A-A-Any clue how-w to wo-ork this thing-g?"
(1) You start forward with determination and certainty. You carry this determination with you right into the gaping crater that opens under your feet. You fall into a pit. The sounds of combat above dim, along with the light from the suns. In the quiet below, you hear some other noises instead.

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 06, 2016, 01:15:32 pm »

> The van continues to stand still, and the computer inside it turned of, since nobody has configured or ordered otherwise.
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 06, 2016, 01:16:35 pm »

Zenron Walks up to the Big metal Ter'angreal* and Looks for some Way to activate it.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Yottawhat

• Bay Watcher
  • New face, new look.
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 06, 2016, 01:38:26 pm »

Cad//us continues to search around for a user guide to the computer.
(1) You start forward with determination and certainty. You carry this determination with you right into the gaping crater that opens under your feet. You fall into a pit. The sounds of combat above dim, along with the light from the suns. In the quiet below, you hear some other noises instead.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 06, 2016, 01:41:39 pm »

When he gets no direct response, Executus begins to greet them in all the languages he knows: Russian, French, German, Spanish, Chinese, Arabic, Swahili, etc. Hopefully at least one of them would get it.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 06, 2016, 03:09:07 pm »

(13, 7) (1, 1) (18, 12)

Between The Drone and The Dalek, 456 Pounds of stone are removed from the boulder in Neat 0.5 Meter Blocks. -5 EG to each of you, or -10 MP if it is not applicable.

Jean accidentally hits the softest Part of the Rock, Embedding his entire arm into the boulder. -5 EG

A few people awaken from their slumbers.

(1, 8) Miracle Mind's Chaos Field transmutes the dirt in a hole into 10 paper plates. -10MP
« Last Edit: July 06, 2016, 03:13:16 pm by Shadestyle »
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #44 on: July 06, 2016, 03:12:08 pm »

"No need to resort to so many languages, I heard ya the first time. I have no idea where we are, but it's definitely not my workshop."

Attempt to summon steam core.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 23