Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 23

Author Topic: Darkness Redeemed: Unlawful Restraint (IC)  (Read 13338 times)

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
Re: Darkness Redeemed: Unlawful Restraint (IC)
« Reply #90 on: July 06, 2016, 09:24:35 pm »

"Hey, Cad//us? This thing says it's using Bluetooth. Whatever that is. Anything you can do with it?"

Yottawhat

• Bay Watcher
  • New face, new look.
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: July 06, 2016, 09:27:24 pm »

"W-Wifi-i? I-It was re-eally th-hat easy-y? Huh."

Cad//us scans for a Wifi signal to connect to.
(1) You start forward with determination and certainty. You carry this determination with you right into the gaping crater that opens under your feet. You fall into a pit. The sounds of combat above dim, along with the light from the suns. In the quiet below, you hear some other noises instead.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: July 06, 2016, 09:30:13 pm »

"What is this 'Wi-Fi'?  And' Bluetooth'?"
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Yottawhat

• Bay Watcher
  • New face, new look.
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: July 06, 2016, 09:33:56 pm »

"What is this 'Wi-Fi'?  And' Bluetooth'?"

"It's go-oing to show th-hat I o-own it! Tha-at's w-what it-t is."

Edit: Missed a word.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2016, 09:39:26 pm by Yottawhat »
(1) You start forward with determination and certainty. You carry this determination with you right into the gaping crater that opens under your feet. You fall into a pit. The sounds of combat above dim, along with the light from the suns. In the quiet below, you hear some other noises instead.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: July 06, 2016, 09:37:28 pm »

"I do not think that is how it works."
« Last Edit: July 06, 2016, 09:50:43 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: July 06, 2016, 09:42:08 pm »

Go over and do that 30% corruption on the plates. Because mana and nowhere to put it.

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: July 06, 2016, 09:48:57 pm »

Finding two separate devices for the van and the Elemental Firewall computer and conecting to them wirelessly is easy for an android. Since the self driving car software is not made with advanced androids in mind cracking the password is trivial, giving you access to a map in your minds eye where you can order the van to drive anywhere, as well as being able to lock and unlock the doors and play sounds over the speakers such as a voice saying it belongs to you. The magitech interface of the computer allows much easier access as well, detecting you as a sapient device prompting you to dowload a .pdf straight into your memory to instantly know how to operate it.
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Yottawhat

• Bay Watcher
  • New face, new look.
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: July 06, 2016, 09:53:02 pm »

"YES!"

The loud speakers on the car crackle with static.

"This Van belongs to the medical android Caduc-c-c-c-c *static* Cad//us."

"Like-e I sa-aid, I ca-alle-ed Dibs."

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: July 06, 2016, 09:54:57 pm »

"Oh, fine."

Gaaki stops trying to pry Cad/(uce)/us out of the van.
Sigtext

Yottawhat

• Bay Watcher
  • New face, new look.
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: July 06, 2016, 10:01:01 pm »

"Oka-ay, now th-hat's that b-been sett-tled...

Cad//us starts to download the PDF.

O-Oh, and t-thanks Shad-dow guy, y-you ca-an r-ride wi-ith m-me an-ny time.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2016, 10:10:55 pm by Yottawhat »

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: July 06, 2016, 10:03:39 pm »

"Just because you hacked into it's electronics does not make it yours. In fact, with the way you keep acting I am more likely to believe you're a thief."
Edward would pull his pistol from his holster, and level it at the android's arm, which still had a hold of him.
"Now get off me, you are in breach of multiple codes of conduct."
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: July 06, 2016, 10:07:32 pm »

Gaaki, having resolved this to her satisfaction, sits in the dirt and waits for something to happen, meditating.
Sigtext

Yottawhat

• Bay Watcher
  • New face, new look.
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: July 06, 2016, 10:10:29 pm »

"O-Oh?"

Cad//us extra arms let go of the sides of the truck, scalpels, needles and circular saws extend out from his hands and arms.

"A-Are yo-ou su-ure you w-want t-to t-try tha-at."

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: July 06, 2016, 10:14:25 pm »

"Ahem.  Please don't fight."

Gaaki is suddenly between the two.
Sigtext

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: July 06, 2016, 10:15:02 pm »

The youth would then turn, grabbing the pistol with both hands and taking aim at it's singular eye.
"You don't scare me, scrap-heap!"
He would then fire at the nurse droid, attempting to blind it by shooting out it's eye.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 23