Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 23

Author Topic: Darkness Redeemed: Unlawful Restraint (IC)  (Read 13334 times)

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
Re: Darkness Redeemed: Unlawful Restraint (IC)
« Reply #75 on: July 06, 2016, 05:36:01 pm »

Machi sighs and looks towards the strange rainbow glowing object, "Perhaps the others will notice me if I create a more humanoid body..." She says this to the steampunker. She still hasn't asked his name.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Yottawhat

• Bay Watcher
  • New face, new look.
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: July 06, 2016, 05:38:03 pm »

"I disagree. The owner has to be whoever is listed on the deed and title to the vehicle.[/font

"Yo-ou wan-nt a d-deed? F-Fine!"

Cad//us extends a scalpel from a fingertip and uses it to carve a large C with 2 slashes on one of the walls of the van.

"There-e! I-It's mi-ine now-w."
(1) You start forward with determination and certainty. You carry this determination with you right into the gaping crater that opens under your feet. You fall into a pit. The sounds of combat above dim, along with the light from the suns. In the quiet below, you hear some other noises instead.

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: July 06, 2016, 05:45:19 pm »

Jean basically ignores everyone and whistles as he throws the stone.
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

Yottawhat

• Bay Watcher
  • New face, new look.
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: July 06, 2016, 05:45:48 pm »

Jean basically ignores everyone and whistles as he throws the stone.

On to the van?
(1) You start forward with determination and certainty. You carry this determination with you right into the gaping crater that opens under your feet. You fall into a pit. The sounds of combat above dim, along with the light from the suns. In the quiet below, you hear some other noises instead.

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: July 06, 2016, 05:48:29 pm »

Yes.
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

Yottawhat

• Bay Watcher
  • New face, new look.
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: July 06, 2016, 05:51:27 pm »

Cad//us raises a fist with one it's free arms and shakes it at Jean.

"HE-EY, I SAI-ID T-TO ST-TOP THAT-T!"

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: July 06, 2016, 05:55:22 pm »

"Oh yeah? And just where do I put this valuable, precious hunk, huh? The one being carried, not the one carrying."
carrot cakeu

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: July 06, 2016, 05:57:25 pm »

"Oh yeah? And just where do I put this valuable, precious hunk, huh? The one being carried, not the one carrying."

Klon rolls his eyes and points at the noise field.

"You could go over there and have it transformed on moderate corruption. Try and get diamonds or metal or something."
« Last Edit: July 06, 2016, 05:59:13 pm by Whisperling »

Yottawhat

• Bay Watcher
  • New face, new look.
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: July 06, 2016, 05:59:46 pm »

"G-Get you-u own V-Van, thi-is one-e-e is m-mine."

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: July 06, 2016, 07:46:09 pm »

"A mark is not a deed.  Nor would I say this van is yours yet."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: July 06, 2016, 07:48:47 pm »

Edward would do his best to ignore the screech of metal dragging against metal, and continue his search though the van for any paperwork or other objects of interest relating to the van.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: July 06, 2016, 08:00:37 pm »

Gaaki attempts to lever Cad//us out of the van.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Yottawhat

• Bay Watcher
  • New face, new look.
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: July 06, 2016, 08:06:05 pm »

"W-W-What? N-N-NO! Th-his is m-my Van!"

Cad//us grabs on to Edward, Zenron and with the remaining arms, grabs on to the sides of the trunk.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: July 06, 2016, 08:09:14 pm »

"I believe this is its own being, based on the evidence."
Sigtext

Yottawhat

• Bay Watcher
  • New face, new look.
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: July 06, 2016, 08:15:53 pm »

"I-It has-sn't c-comp-plained yet. I-If it-t was-s sapie-ent, wo-on't it s-say so-ometh-hing?"
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 23