Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 23

Author Topic: Darkness Redeemed: Unlawful Restraint (IC)  (Read 13329 times)

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
Re: Darkness Redeemed: Unlawful Restraint (IC)
« Reply #45 on: July 06, 2016, 03:13:51 pm »

"No need to resort to so many languages, I heard ya the first time. I have no idea where we are, but it's definitely not my workshop."

Attempt to summon steam core.

From what? That spell transmutes an object into one.
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 06, 2016, 03:21:25 pm »

((Which of these is supposed to be me?  I specified, every bit of my character except the wing/fin things is supposed to be blue...))

"...This is strange."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #47 on: July 06, 2016, 03:22:30 pm »

((Whoops.))

Attempt to break/cut off a chunk of rock and use it on that. Failing that, swipe one of the cubes and cast on that.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 06, 2016, 03:23:31 pm »

HRGGHHHH DIVINE STRENGTH BREAK THE BOULDER
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 06, 2016, 03:26:30 pm »

After waking up, Edward would look around in confusion. This was not the barracks on Koltyr. He would then climb into the truck, and look for any sort of communications. Noticing the old terminal inside, he would attempt to boot it up.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 06, 2016, 03:28:47 pm »

The overwhelmingly blue humanoid sits and waits.

"I suppose there must be a reason for this."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 06, 2016, 03:30:09 pm »

Machi takes the materials she herself gathered and floats over to the steampunker, "I require your assistance in building a few devices. I require a drill, an engine, a storage unit, a conveyor belt, and a processing chamber. I can fabricate parts. Do you know how to assemble the devices I need?" Machi sets down the cubes in front of the steampunker and begins looking around for any kind of spare machines or frames just laying about. Perhaps some junk has found it's way to this place as well.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 06, 2016, 03:30:41 pm »

Klon gives the android a strange look upon hearing the word "dissect," but ducks into the van nonetheless.

"I assume you tried the boot function, right? Wait, yeah, this looks really complicated. Maybe there's some sort of default?"

He turns the computer back on and scrolls through various menus, looking for either a user's manual or some sort of autofill or default button.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 06, 2016, 03:34:58 pm »

"...."
Sigtext

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 06, 2016, 03:37:23 pm »

Zenron Gets into the Van and Looks at what the "Configure Settings" Option Does.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 06, 2016, 03:43:13 pm »

"...Does anyone have any idea why we are here?"
Sigtext

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 06, 2016, 03:47:48 pm »

"I can't say I do. I honestly feel like I am in a dream, so I guess I'll just go along with my impulse here.."
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: July 06, 2016, 03:49:08 pm »

"It could have been an anomaly in one of paintings. Then again, I see no portals nor paintings anywhere nearby. Maybe someone has brought here. Perhaps the Wikipedia Wars have ended or been suspended?"
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 06, 2016, 03:52:33 pm »

"What are these 'Wikipedia Wars'?  Paintings?  What do paintings have to do with anything?  And' portals'?  What sort of things are those?"

Gaaki continues waiting, looking at the area.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2016, 04:00:56 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #59 on: July 06, 2016, 04:07:57 pm »

"Huh? Of course I can. Just need materials, time, and power. Working on the latter right now..."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 23