Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 23

Author Topic: Darkness Redeemed: Unlawful Restraint (IC)  (Read 13332 times)

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
Re: Darkness Redeemed: Unlawful Restraint (IC)
« Reply #240 on: July 13, 2016, 08:27:41 am »

Edward would remain on overwatch, using sound instead of sight to try and target the Felpin tribespeople still inside the shadow field.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: July 13, 2016, 06:51:23 pm »

"...Well, that's a good start to the waypoint network. Now for rifts."

Open a rift... let's say, halfway between the combatants and myself.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: July 13, 2016, 07:39:15 pm »

In an amazing feat, Jeal learns sleepfighting for 4 PP, and attacks the tribal members with his fists of fury, knocking 3 of them out entirely.

Sleepfighting: The user can choose to begin combat once they are sleep.  The more they do this, the more likely it is to happen by accident.

(2, 5) Gaaki sprays mist into the darkness, but is unable to find anything...

(14, 2) The Dalek uses their plunger to knock out a tribal member. leaving only 3 to combat the group.

(2, 16) Ceh attacks with a brutal 5 EG stab, but it misses, only grazing the Dalek for 4 Damage.

(20, 15) Using sound to target them, Edward guns down the remaining Tribal Members, and damaging Ceh for 15 Damage!

(9, 6) Klon creates a rift between the combat and them for safety's sake.
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: July 13, 2016, 07:46:22 pm »

Gaaki keeps diffusing mist.  If she can spot Ceh, she attacks, if she has a clear shot.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2016, 07:50:06 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: July 13, 2016, 07:48:25 pm »

hearing much less movement than before, Edward rushes into the shadow field and tries to tackle Ceh to the ground before pinning their arms behind their back.
"Help me restrain her! One of you go find rope or something!"
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #245 on: July 13, 2016, 07:50:29 pm »

Hal continues attempting to build a humanoid automaton meant to do heavy lifting, with replaceable hands.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: July 13, 2016, 07:50:46 pm »

Gaaki helps Edward in this endeavor.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Yottawhat

• Bay Watcher
  • New face, new look.
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: July 13, 2016, 08:07:06 pm »

"Hey-y Klon, what-t's tha-at thing."

Cad//us points a finger towards the rift in front of them.
(1) You start forward with determination and certainty. You carry this determination with you right into the gaping crater that opens under your feet. You fall into a pit. The sounds of combat above dim, along with the light from the suns. In the quiet below, you hear some other noises instead.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: July 13, 2016, 08:22:27 pm »

Dalek Nix attempts to absorb the life-force of the fallen tribesman through his plunger to repair/recharge himself.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: July 13, 2016, 08:47:52 pm »

"Hey-y Klon, what-t's tha-at thing."

Cad//us points a finger towards the rift in front of them.

Klon grins.

"That, my friend, is a trans-dimensional rift. It's imprecise, it's barely reliable, and it's one of the most wonderful things I've laid eyes on."

He proceeds to stick a hand through the rift, mostly to show Cad//us that it doesn't come out on the other side.

"You see, these things are essentially doors between different dimensions. Anything that goes through one will come out in another world. I haven't the slightest idea what that world is, at least until I walk through and take a look around, but the exploration is the fun part. Speaking of which..."

Hop into that rift I just made and take a look around. Be careful, of course- it wouldn't do to jump into a dangerous situation.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: July 13, 2016, 09:09:27 pm »

Executus and Yuri land away from the fighting.

"Try not to kill her!"

Spoiler: Prince Executus Stats (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: July 13, 2016, 09:16:35 pm by TCM »
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: July 13, 2016, 09:12:38 pm »

Executus and Yuri land away from the fighting.

"Try not to kill her!"

Spoiler: Prince Executus Stats (click to show/hide)
"I'm Trying, but it would help if I had something to hold her still with other than my hands and my pistol!"

Yottawhat

• Bay Watcher
  • New face, new look.
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: July 13, 2016, 09:38:38 pm »

"O-Oh. Co-ool."

Cad//us leans it's head through the rift and takes a peek to the other side.
(1) You start forward with determination and certainty. You carry this determination with you right into the gaping crater that opens under your feet. You fall into a pit. The sounds of combat above dim, along with the light from the suns. In the quiet below, you hear some other noises instead.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: July 14, 2016, 04:18:28 am »

Ceh stabs the dalek in a attempt to save her warriors using 10 EG to help in this.
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: July 14, 2016, 07:03:49 pm »

Ceh stabs the dalek in a attempt to save her warriors using 10 EG to help in this.
(you are aware than all of your warriors are either dead/unconscious, and you're being tackled down?)
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 23