Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 23

Author Topic: Darkness Redeemed: Unlawful Restraint (IC)  (Read 13346 times)

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Darkness Redeemed: Unlawful Restraint (IC)
« Reply #210 on: July 11, 2016, 12:36:00 am »

Executus and Yuri stand right up, both drawing their weapons in the case of a fight.

"So far, none of us seem to be able to answer where we are, so I suggest you drop your arms unless you want to lose them and speak with us rationally." His fist tightens around the hilt of his blade while Yuri keeps the heads of her footsoldiers in his rifle's scope, "Believe me, we are not frightened of your kind. I have fought robot Nazis in the Empire State Building. I have seen spaceships the size of entire galaxies go up in flames. I fought a being made up entirely of differently-sized faces of Margaret Thatcher as it feasted on the very concept of 'The Difference Between Hard and Social Sciences'. Last time, stand down."

Executus diplomasizes in an attempt to deescalate. Yuri's got the beast in his sights.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: July 11, 2016, 12:55:42 pm »

Executus and Yuri stand right up, both drawing their weapons in the case of a fight.

"So far, none of us seem to be able to answer where we are, so I suggest you drop your arms unless you want to lose them and speak with us rationally." His fist tightens around the hilt of his blade while Yuri keeps the heads of her footsoldiers in his rifle's scope, "Believe me, we are not frightened of your kind. I have fought robot Nazis in the Empire State Building. I have seen spaceships the size of entire galaxies go up in flames. I fought a being made up entirely of differently-sized faces of Margaret Thatcher as it feasted on the very concept of 'The Difference Between Hard and Social Sciences'. Last time, stand down."

Executus diplomasizes in an attempt to deescalate. Yuri's got the beast in his sights.

"Robot.. What? Are you on drugs or something? As terrifying as those sound, It's too unrealistic to believe."
« Last Edit: July 11, 2016, 01:33:28 pm by Dustan Hache »
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: July 11, 2016, 12:57:22 pm »

"If I asked, I am sure I would be more confused."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: July 11, 2016, 01:42:38 pm »

"I may not know what creatures you speak of slaying but that is no mater to us, after all you are just prey, lesser creatures made by the all-mother for us to hunt. Now drop your firesticks and other weapons least you wish to die."
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: July 11, 2016, 01:55:47 pm »

"I swear If I had my TAS-16, I Would just blow your head off your shoulders where you stand after threatening me like that.  I'll just have to settle for bringing you down the hard way if you don't back off."
([illustrate]The tense standoff between Ceh and her tribespeople VS. Edward, Gaaki, Executus&Yuri (on the van), and Dalek Nix. [/illustrate])
« Last Edit: July 11, 2016, 02:38:21 pm by Dustan Hache »
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: July 11, 2016, 04:48:51 pm »

"There is nothing beyond the realm of possibility when that realm itself is only limited by what someone can imagine and apply to a canvas!"
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: July 11, 2016, 04:51:19 pm »

Gaaki looks at Edward, then at the spokesperson.

"One wonders where certain allegiances lie."

And at the seven others.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2016, 04:53:23 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: July 11, 2016, 05:26:23 pm »

Klon watches the confrontation from the back of the van, lost in thought. Eventually, he goes inside and begins researching an improvement to his waypoint spell.

Spend 4 PP on the multiple waypoint network thing (pretty sure that had a 30% learn chance, right?). Make a home point in the van if there's still time after that.

((The bolded thing takes up the majority of the turn and occurs whenever is most convenient/conducive to success, etc. Not that I expect this to go the way of TBF or anything, but it doesn't hurt to be careful when you're spending PP)).

Yottawhat

• Bay Watcher
  • New face, new look.
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: July 11, 2016, 05:35:48 pm »

While Cad//us is installing the new gun, it opens up BEL/S report and starts reading.
(1) You start forward with determination and certainty. You carry this determination with you right into the gaping crater that opens under your feet. You fall into a pit. The sounds of combat above dim, along with the light from the suns. In the quiet below, you hear some other noises instead.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: July 11, 2016, 08:02:07 pm »

Klon learns to create Multiple Home and Way Points. -4 PP

"Multi Drift Tracking: The user may make an unlimited number of Home and Way points, but waypoints cannot attach to multiple home points."

(17, 20) Cad//us Welds a bee gun to the roof, but it has neither a power supply, an ammunition supply, nor the necessary circuitry to house an automation program. -1 EG.

(1, 13) Jean falls asleep instantly, having a horrific nightmare in the 6 minute nap thus far. +5 EG, +5 MP, +5 HP, +1 PP.

The tense standoff is so tense you could hire a masseuse for it and it would be very appreciative depending on your relationship with the standoff and it's own feelings on the matter of charity.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2016, 08:08:57 pm by Shadestyle »
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: July 11, 2016, 08:18:41 pm »

"I'll ask that you do not condescend as there are members of our group that are prone to lashing out at insults, but since you have asked Miss Dinosaur-Person, your guess as to where we are and what are doing here would be as good as anything we've come up with so far. Before you were awakened we were attacked by a mixed force of shadow-beings and robotic creatures. Beyond that not much has happened. If you work with us and not against us, that would greatly benefit everyone involved and help us get an answer."

Yottawhat

• Bay Watcher
  • New face, new look.
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: July 11, 2016, 08:25:09 pm »

Cad//us slaps the turret and with a terrible noise, carves it's symbol on the side of the onto the Van once again. A C with two slashes going through it diagonally, in the corner is a small + K.   
(1) You start forward with determination and certainty. You carry this determination with you right into the gaping crater that opens under your feet. You fall into a pit. The sounds of combat above dim, along with the light from the suns. In the quiet below, you hear some other noises instead.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: July 11, 2016, 09:10:45 pm »

Gaaki slowly paces an inward spiral around Ceh's group.

"What happens if you lose this fight?"
Sigtext

Yottawhat

• Bay Watcher
  • New face, new look.
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: July 11, 2016, 10:17:08 pm »

Cad//us's head swivels around to stare at the two groups.

"O-Oh, a-are yo-ou about to-o fig-ght to the d-death? N-Nice! Dibs on the-e c-corpses."

Cad//us reaches into the container on it's back, pulling out a right leg and shoving it inside a slot behind it's head.

Sit down and let the bioreactor consume the limb.

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: July 11, 2016, 11:50:19 pm »

Jean continues to snore loudly over everyone else's words.
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 23