Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 23

Author Topic: Darkness Redeemed: Unlawful Restraint (IC)  (Read 13357 times)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
Re: Darkness Redeemed: Unlawful Restraint (IC)
« Reply #195 on: July 10, 2016, 08:50:08 am »

"What's in the rock?"
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: July 10, 2016, 09:33:08 am »

"I am not too great of an artist, but I would guess if we could find a photo, that would work equally well.
 Who is injured? I can heal you."

"It wouldn't. I've tried with all sorts of mediums: photographs, statues, television, text...paintings are the only ones that work."
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: July 10, 2016, 01:07:37 pm »

> Write an incident report of these events and send it to Cad//us, then go back to standard passive scanning.

> Install software for the turret upgrades being installed on the van and test them out.

> Integrate aiming software for the van turrets with threat scanning.
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: July 10, 2016, 07:23:51 pm »

(17, 6) Jean smashes open the Chests with his bare fists, obtianing two roulette orbs, one floats on the ground, unable to be absorbed. +1 RO.

(1, 7) The First Chest contains a Cardboard Half-Zatoichi. Upon slaying an enemy with this weapon, the wielder's health is instantly filled by a large amount, which can also grant Health above the maximum.  If the weapon is sheathed or set aside without killing a target, the user will lose some of their health.

(11, 4) The Second Chest contains A Small gold Statue of Ussain Bolt.

(6, 17) Edward Salvages 3 of the bots, disconnecting components and unbolting armor plates.  The result is 15 Badnik plates, 14 Badnik Servos, 10 Pounds of Odd Scrap Machinery, and 3 Large Batteries, one of which is damaged beyond repair, a capsule inside of the machine was filled with liquid shadows, which dissolved into dust and smoke in the morning sun.  Edward gains 1 PP for witnessing an auspicious sight.

(12, 2) The Dalek drains the remaining power from the broken Battery, nobody will miss it. +15 EG.

(19, 12) The Steampunker begins constructing a stone Automoton from Steam Cores and a Miniature Boiler, it is coming along nicely, for whatever purpose it seems to be intended for. -3 EG.

4 Pounds of Odd Scrap Machinery are revealed to be Hornet Guns, and subsequently separated from the pile.

(11, 1) Grafting Plates to the Van, it is upgraded, increasing it's defensive power, it is now in pretty good shape. Cad//us loses 4 EG.

(17, 19) Executus and Yuri take a well deserved nap, eventually waking up more refreshed than before.  +5 EG, +10MHP, +10 MP.

« Last Edit: July 10, 2016, 07:28:36 pm by Shadestyle »
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: July 10, 2016, 08:03:54 pm »

Ceh woke up, her eyes instantly looking around this unfamiliar place, she stayed still for a moment lying on the floor watching the prey around her before she noticed one of her warriors get up, she quickly jumped to her feet and saw seven of her small army and looked around trying to stay out of sight of the prey nearby for any of her sisters in arms and soon came to the conclusion that they where missing, she then walked up to the group spear ready to attack if any of the prey tried to attack. "What and where is this place, I demand a explanation prey."
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: July 10, 2016, 08:05:58 pm »

Klomn's shadowy appearance makes it hard to pick out facial expressions, but he does show faint signs of a smile.

"Thank you, Cad//us. I appreciate it."

Take the cardboard weapon, I guess? Might as well, since it might make my attacks slightly more useful, and I don't thing I have much of a use for the scrap.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: July 10, 2016, 08:24:37 pm »

(dat TF2 Reference, even if the weapon needs to be seriously buffed...)
Upon hearing the newcomer's voice, He would turn and Aim his pistol at them, less than at-ease with the stranger's spear at the ready to boot.
"One, we are not prey, and Two, we don't know either. I'd suggest you lower your weapon, unless you got a deathwish."
« Last Edit: July 10, 2016, 09:20:33 pm by Dustan Hache »
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: July 10, 2016, 09:15:01 pm »

Gaaki is instantly at arms against this new potential threat.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: July 10, 2016, 09:26:56 pm »

"Do you really think your firestick will help you prey? Because it won't, just like the iron drake's claws didn't save it from us, now tell me everything you know before i end you like i have so many other lesser prey." Ceh and her soldiers all pay special attention to the outsider prey with the firestick, all ready to charge him should he fire, but still pay attention to everyone else,abet slightly less.
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #204 on: July 10, 2016, 09:36:20 pm »

Hal continues working on his automaton. He'll try to build it so it can easily be modified to be piloted, and have the arms with interchangable tools. Right now it's a simple work bot for mining and smashing things, that can also be controlled by the drone if need be. "Hey, Machi was your name? You can use this when I'm done, but you gotta help me design it so you can use it."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: July 10, 2016, 09:40:02 pm »

Dalek Nix immediately takes aim at newcomer/potential hostile threat/inferior lifeforms.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: July 10, 2016, 09:55:05 pm »

Gaaki lets her senses play over the newcomers, seeking an understanding, and perhaps a control, of them from their internal water.
Sigtext

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: July 10, 2016, 10:34:31 pm »

Jean simply grabs the golden statue, drags it off into a corner and goes the heck to sleep.
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

Yottawhat

• Bay Watcher
  • New face, new look.
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: July 10, 2016, 11:13:03 pm »

Cad//us's head pops over the roof of the Van. It glances at the newcomers, it's eye turns a dark red for a second before turning back to blue.

Cad//us takes one of the bee guns and start to graft to the roof of the Van.
(1) You start forward with determination and certainty. You carry this determination with you right into the gaping crater that opens under your feet. You fall into a pit. The sounds of combat above dim, along with the light from the suns. In the quiet below, you hear some other noises instead.

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: July 10, 2016, 11:18:31 pm »

> Write an incident report of these events and send it to Cad//us, then go back to standard passive scanning.

> Install software for the turret upgrades being installed on the van and test them out.

> Integrate aiming software for the van turrets with threat scanning.
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 23