Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 23

Author Topic: Darkness Redeemed: Unlawful Restraint (IC)  (Read 13347 times)

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
Re: Darkness Redeemed: Unlawful Restraint (IC)
« Reply #180 on: July 09, 2016, 09:30:45 pm »

"Well, whatever those... shadow Things.. were, they're gone now. They seem mostly immune to harm, though they can be disrupted.

If nobody minds terribly, I am going to salvage some of these bot parts. Let me know if there's anything interesting in the chest that nobody wants."

Edward would start to salvage anything and everything he could from the bots, and sort it out for both him and the others to use.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2016, 09:36:00 pm by Dustan Hache »
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: July 09, 2016, 09:32:51 pm »

"ENEMIES-EX-TER-MIN-A-TED.  RECHARGE.  RECHARGE."

Dalek Nix proceeds to attempt to drain power and any useful parts from the dead bots.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: July 09, 2016, 09:57:13 pm »

Dalek Nix proceeds to attempt to drain power and any useful parts from the dead bots.

"Excuse me whatever you are, but do you have a "Indoor voice"? You're shouting a bit loudly, and I am fairly sure we do NOT want to attract any more attention."
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: July 09, 2016, 10:34:26 pm »

"Alright! Let's crack these things open!!" He heads over to the chest dropped from the large figure and opens it up.
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #184 on: July 09, 2016, 10:39:50 pm »

"Oi! Tin can! Leave those be, I need those!" Attempt to retrieve as many parts as possible! Use my miniature boiler and my steam cores to start building a steam automaton.

"You, in the drone, help me out with this, it's for you."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: July 09, 2016, 10:54:43 pm »

"There're plenty of parts, guys. I'm sure we can all get what we want."

After looking through the chests, ensure everyone who wants parts gets their share. Take one or two of the hornet's guns back to the van, while I'm at it. Might be good if we want to make a siege weapon later.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2016, 11:02:10 pm by Whisperling »

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: July 09, 2016, 10:59:50 pm »

Investigate the chests, meditate a bit.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: July 09, 2016, 11:02:52 pm »

"Excuse me whatever you are, but do you have a "Indoor voice"? You're shouting a bit loudly, and I am fairly sure we do NOT want to attract any more attention."

"TheDaleksDoNotRequire-AN-INDOOR-VOICE".
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: July 09, 2016, 11:10:13 pm »

"Explain."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: July 09, 2016, 11:13:16 pm »

"Daleks-are-the-SUP-ER-IOR-lifeform.  Soft-speech-is-IRRELEVANT."
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: July 09, 2016, 11:14:57 pm »

"Would it not be better for continued EXTERMINATEion to perhaps preserve your life from forces of nature that might target sound?"
Sigtext

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: July 09, 2016, 11:17:40 pm »

"...Per-haps."
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.

Yottawhat

• Bay Watcher
  • New face, new look.
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: July 09, 2016, 11:22:39 pm »

'N-Nice jo-ob Klon, c-can-n't dissect-t no-ow. In-n f-fact, I'm ma-aking you a Adm-min fo-or the Van. Now-w, time fo-or an-n up-pgrade."

Cad//us takes the armor plates it cut off from the frog bot and grafts to the Van.
(1) You start forward with determination and certainty. You carry this determination with you right into the gaping crater that opens under your feet. You fall into a pit. The sounds of combat above dim, along with the light from the suns. In the quiet below, you hear some other noises instead.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: July 10, 2016, 12:24:58 am »

Executus lands next to Yuri and sheathes his sword while the Boyar puts his bolt-action rifle away on his back. The two of them sit down and rest on the side of the van.

Executus and Yuri rest.

"If whoever sent those beasts at us is the same person who brought us here, that could be serious trouble. In the meantime, do we have any capable artists here? If so, I could open up a portal that would allow us a means of escape and travel to basically anywhere."
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: July 10, 2016, 08:45:05 am »

"I am not too great of an artist, but I would guess if we could find a photo, that would work equally well.
 Who is injured? I can heal you."
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 23