Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 23

Author Topic: Darkness Redeemed: Unlawful Restraint (IC)  (Read 13364 times)

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
Re: Darkness Redeemed: Unlawful Restraint (IC)
« Reply #150 on: July 07, 2016, 06:06:10 pm »

"I am not a drone!" The anime avatar makes a angry pouty face, "I am a super AI. I was trapped inside this drone for some unknown reason. As for flying higher, I was just up there. It's nothing but shadows and fog."
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #151 on: July 07, 2016, 06:17:08 pm »

Hal drags his steam cores back toward where his sleeping bag was and sets them up around himself to keep warm.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: July 07, 2016, 07:01:55 pm »

(11, 6) The Toa Parries the Medical machine's blows as best as they can.

(8, 4) While doing so, they stick out a leg, and trip the Wizard, falling off balance themselves.

(3, 14) There are no beings who are COLD and FEAR.  The area is suffused with it however.

Lost things pour out from the edges of the precipice, trash and detritus cast away from their home realities, or the ashes that remain from some lost world.

3 Frog Machines Remain in perfect condition.

3 Hornet Machines Remain in perfect condition.

A dark hand reaches out looking for warmth.

A dark figure approaches, Shadows twitch near it.

The Boulder is encased in a shell of it's own shadow. You won't be able to harvest from it for now.

(19, 5) The Steampunker sets up a small encampment, warmed by steam.
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: July 07, 2016, 07:04:13 pm »

"Unknown-lifeforms-detected.  EX-TER-MIN-ATE!!!", Dalek Nix screeches, open firing on the nearest approaching figure.

GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: July 07, 2016, 07:24:09 pm »

"Contact, Six tangos at Four'o'clock, One at Eleven, and one at Seven! Keep your distance from the two loners!"
Edward would engage one of the hornet bots, Peppering it with pistol fire. he would also Attempt to locate a weakness on it so as to bring them down faster.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: July 07, 2016, 07:27:55 pm »

Gaaki opens fire at the machines with a high-speed blade of water!
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Yottawhat

• Bay Watcher
  • New face, new look.
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: July 07, 2016, 08:15:09 pm »

"N-NO! N-Not th-he Van!"

Cad//us set's Bel/s to defend the Van and lunges at the closest frog machine, eviscerating it.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2016, 08:27:59 pm by Yottawhat »
(1) You start forward with determination and certainty. You carry this determination with you right into the gaping crater that opens under your feet. You fall into a pit. The sounds of combat above dim, along with the light from the suns. In the quiet below, you hear some other noises instead.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: July 07, 2016, 08:18:57 pm »

Executus and Yuri take cover on the van. Yuri kneels down and begins taking accurate rifle shots at the towering shadowy humanoid, hoping to impede or kill it.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: July 07, 2016, 09:12:58 pm »

Machi, being in the body of a simple repair drone and not a combat drone, keeps out of range of the enemies. If something were to attack her, she would create a power cell to fend it off. Hopefully the heat from it would distract any would-be attackers from herself.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2016, 09:59:01 pm by Sanure »
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: July 08, 2016, 03:26:31 am »

Jean stretches his hands, circling around his rock. "Heh! Finally, some real action. The whole truck fiasco was starting to get a little boring." He leers at the large figure. "Hey big guy! Get a load of THIS!!" Charging his foot with divine energy, Jean kicks his hunk of rock at the figure, expending EG to do so.
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #160 on: July 08, 2016, 07:04:04 am »

Hal adjusts a few settings on his arms and crouches down, hoping that nothing actually comes to bother him.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: July 08, 2016, 12:01:56 pm »

"Oh dear."

Go out and bash the frog machine Cad//us is fighting with my rapier. Or another, if that one is already dead or disabled.

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: July 08, 2016, 01:23:56 pm »

The firerewall focuses on buffing the androids defense against the frog machines, and if there is time over also tries to analyse the reaching arm.
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: July 08, 2016, 01:29:52 pm »

I Charge one of the Frog things and Attack it with my Sword.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: July 08, 2016, 02:49:53 pm »

The Dalek opens fire on one of the Frog Machines, (18, 8) Erasing it's middle bit with a blast of pure eraser energy, and dealing 30 Damage. -10 EG

(3, 19) Edward's pistol has little effect on the hard outer shell of the machines, dealing a mere 4 damage. (6, 15) On top of that, there seem to be no particular weaknesses in these designs.

(3, 20) Gaaki's blades of water splash harmlessly over the Machines.

(18, 11) Cad//us lunges at the nearest Frog Robot, and begins to tear it to pieces, tearing off the outer layer of armor. -10 EG

(2, 18) Despite Executus and Yuri's best efforts, the being ignores the shots piercing it's head like all too much butter ignoring a diet, walking closer in the process.

Jean kicks his wedge of stone at the shadowy figure, (3, 14) but it passes through it, flying into the shadowy void. -20 EG

(19, 15) With a strong bash of his rapier, the Dimention Wanderer pierces the head of the frog robot Cad//us has -de-armored, cracking it's inner components into pieces, dealing 24 damage.

(18, 16) The Arm is "Darkness" and "Fire", it is sustained by some horrific force that will not let the dead lie dead, and neither will it let them live.  A stifling law of this world.

(20, 10) Zenron Cleaves the last untouched frog Robot in two with a swipe of his sword as he rushes forward and down-slashes it for 30 Damage.

3 Hornet Robots Remain Unharmed.

One Shadowy Figure Approaches

One Dark Hand Seeks warmth.

(16, 18) The Hand is confused, strong and weak sources of heat flit around in the midst of combat, distracting it.  After a while of this it reaches for the strongest source of heat.

(3, 20) The Hornet Machines Open fire, but between BEL/S's defensive boosts, and everyone else's defensive measures, the powerful energy shells explode harmlessly on the ground or on one's defences.

(10, 2) The figure steps on (6) the Van, It's stifling presence passing through and over the van as it unknowingly begins to absorb power.  -15 Firepower

(16, 6) Executus and Yuri, both being on the van, are chilled to the core. -25 HP
« Last Edit: July 08, 2016, 03:45:10 pm by Shadestyle »
You are now having excessive amounts of fun
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 23