Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8

Author Topic: D&D 5e [OOC] - The world of Lathalus  (Read 9456 times)

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Dungeons & Dragons 5e [OOC] This is gonna be crazy!
« Reply #75 on: July 16, 2016, 12:14:41 am »

I'm going to my grandma's. I'll be back tomorrow. Just wanted to give a heads up.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

snow dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Is always cold
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: July 16, 2016, 08:20:50 am »

Madmachine didn't answer even after a PM. For now his character will just follow you, if he doesn't show up later I might sometimes RP him.
Here at Bay12 we excel at Theoretical Biology. Need to know the value of Merbone? Check. Need to know the density of a thrown Fluffy Wambler? Check. Need to know how a walking Mushroom can theoretically talk? Check.

snow dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Is always cold
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: July 17, 2016, 07:38:01 am »

It doesn't look like Madmachine will show up so I'm freeing up his space
Here at Bay12 we excel at Theoretical Biology. Need to know the value of Merbone? Check. Need to know the density of a thrown Fluffy Wambler? Check. Need to know how a walking Mushroom can theoretically talk? Check.

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
  • [IS_ALREADY_HERE] [FRIENDSHIPPER:HIGH]
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: July 17, 2016, 10:41:07 am »

It doesn't look like Madmachine will show up so I'm freeing up his space

Give him a little longer. It looks like he hasn't been online since the day before yesterday, he probably has IRL stuff to do.
If you expect to live forever then you will never be disappointed.
Spooky Signature
To fix the horrid default colour scheme, follow the below steps:
Profile> Modify Profile> Look and Layout> Current Theme> (change)> Darkling

Madmachine

• Bay Watcher
  • Dwarfputer Project FTW
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: July 17, 2016, 02:08:34 pm »

Still alive yo

I'm thinking maybe the party should run into Eliezer on the way out of the bar. I hear they want to hire a thief so they can disable traps. Eliezer might say that he thinks he could do it, because he's broke. Is there a library nearby where he could quickly read up on some basic anti-trap magic?
I am a Grammar Communist. I believe that the means of word production (i.e: dictionaries) should be seized, for the good of the people.

We are succeeding. You can tell, because the Oxford English Dictionary made an emoji word of the year.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: July 17, 2016, 02:16:06 pm »

Still alive yo

I'm thinking maybe the party should run into Eliezer on the way out of the bar. I hear they want to hire a thief so they can disable traps. Eliezer might say that he thinks he could do it, because he's broke. Is there a library nearby where he could quickly read up on some basic anti-trap magic?

Since we didn't get very far yet, can you just pop up in our party right now? No need for long explanations. :P Also, still need a real rogue because our party sucks in perception and has no skill in thieves tools. IMO

Anyway, we're going to have a bit of time for some research/hiring before we leave.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Madmachine

• Bay Watcher
  • Dwarfputer Project FTW
    • View Profile
Re: D&D 5e [OOC] - The world of Lathalus. 3/4, hiring an adventurer!
« Reply #81 on: July 17, 2016, 02:21:16 pm »

Alright. I'll just poof in.
I am a Grammar Communist. I believe that the means of word production (i.e: dictionaries) should be seized, for the good of the people.

We are succeeding. You can tell, because the Oxford English Dictionary made an emoji word of the year.

Madmachine

• Bay Watcher
  • Dwarfputer Project FTW
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: July 17, 2016, 03:11:39 pm »

By the way, Snow, what does the town around the inn look like? Is there anywhere where I could get spell components?

snow dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Is always cold
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: July 17, 2016, 08:14:01 pm »

By the way, Snow, what does the town around the inn look like? Is there anywhere where I could get spell components?
I don't know, is there? I'm sure that any NPC in the tavern could answer this question.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: D&D 5e [OOC] - The world of Lathalus
« Reply #84 on: July 18, 2016, 05:59:33 am »

So I guess I'll just do whatever while you guys get everything you need? I don't really have anything to do or buy.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

snow dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Is always cold
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: July 21, 2016, 03:47:01 am »

Sorry guys for the delay but I'm back now.  8)

snow dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Is always cold
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: July 22, 2016, 10:01:39 am »

Is it ok if, for the sake of Fariel's research, we agree that he took the drawing of the amulet with him?

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: July 22, 2016, 10:04:00 am »

Is it ok if, for the sake of Fariel's research, we agree that he took the drawing of the amulet with him?

Indeed.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: July 25, 2016, 04:42:11 am »

Guys, post.

snow dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Is always cold
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: July 25, 2016, 12:03:36 pm »

Guys, post.
We are just waiting for Fariel cause his thing right now might be important. So after your research stuff I guess everybody comes back to the tavern?
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8