Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8

Author Topic: D&D 5e [OOC] - The world of Lathalus  (Read 9465 times)

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Doesn't look dead to me. I think you're trying to trick me.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

snow dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Is always cold
    • View Profile

Trick you into what? You don't have to join.
Here at Bay12 we excel at Theoretical Biology. Need to know the value of Merbone? Check. Need to know the density of a thrown Fluffy Wambler? Check. Need to know how a walking Mushroom can theoretically talk? Check.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile

Doesn't look dead to me. I think you're trying to trick me.

Dude, /s ? :P

I just made a joke post on there myself. I assumed it was a joke thread, like a chain email thing.

Hmm, Moratus is known to have fought wars before with mortals, however he did not always choose the side of his worshipers. I hoped that somebody in the party would be a wizard, cause wanted to see how arcane magic works, but anyway after you get us the character sheet we could start tomorrow or the day later.

My character might end up being a knight-wizard then, if we have two clerics and two fighters lol. I'm open to change.

Rolled but proof by a screenshot would be nice.

I actually took the joe average point buy spread of 8-10-12-13-14-15.

Was that OK?
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

snow dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Is always cold
    • View Profile

Rolled but proof by a screenshot would be nice.

I actually took the joe average point buy spread of 8-10-12-13-14-15.

Was that OK?
Yep
Here at Bay12 we excel at Theoretical Biology. Need to know the value of Merbone? Check. Need to know the density of a thrown Fluffy Wambler? Check. Need to know how a walking Mushroom can theoretically talk? Check.

Madmachine

• Bay Watcher
  • Dwarfputer Project FTW
    • View Profile

I might be open to being a wizard instead.
I'll keep my charsheet for Rigel on the back burner just in case.
I am a Grammar Communist. I believe that the means of word production (i.e: dictionaries) should be seized, for the good of the people.

We are succeeding. You can tell, because the Oxford English Dictionary made an emoji word of the year.

snow dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Is always cold
    • View Profile

I might be open to being a wizard instead.
I'll keep my charsheet for Rigel on the back burner just in case.
Cool

Madmachine

• Bay Watcher
  • Dwarfputer Project FTW
    • View Profile

Mostly done. Is there anything I missed?
I am a Grammar Communist. I believe that the means of word production (i.e: dictionaries) should be seized, for the good of the people.

We are succeeding. You can tell, because the Oxford English Dictionary made an emoji word of the year.

snow dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Is always cold
    • View Profile

Looks good to me.

snow dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Is always cold
    • View Profile

Ok, It doesn't look like Andres is joining so we will start with 3 adventurers. I think I will have everything ready for tomorrow.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

This was a bitch and a half to write. GM, you'd better not drop this game. I had to learn D&D from scratch I'd hate to have had to put all this work in for nothing.
Spoiler: Screenshots of rolls (click to show/hide)
I can only say that I'm glad I chose to play as a human. +1 to ability scores saved my ass.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2016, 02:31:13 am by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

snow dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Is always cold
    • View Profile

This was a bitch and a half to write. GM, you'd better not drop this game. I had to learn D&D from scratch I'd hate to have had to put all this work in for nothing.
Spoiler: Screenshots of rolls (click to show/hide)
I can only say that I'm glad I chose to play as a human. +1 to ability scores saved my ass.
Wondering why it says that I don't have permssion to see that. :o

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Sorry, thought private meant you had to have a link to see it. You should be able to see it now.

snow dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Is always cold
    • View Profile

snow dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Is always cold
    • View Profile
Re: Dungeons & Dragons 5e [OOC] This is gonna be crazy!
« Reply #73 on: July 15, 2016, 08:33:34 am »

Arcvasti and Madmachine?

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
Re: Dungeons & Dragons 5e [OOC] This is gonna be crazy!
« Reply #74 on: July 15, 2016, 08:43:11 am »

You probably wanna send them PM's. If they are not the sort who bothers to follow threads, they don't know the game actually started.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8