Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8

Author Topic: D&D 5e [OOC] - The world of Lathalus  (Read 9462 times)

Madmachine

• Bay Watcher
  • Dwarfputer Project FTW
    • View Profile

In.

I think I'm going to be a chaotic human cleric who means to start a cult  ;)
I am a Grammar Communist. I believe that the means of word production (i.e: dictionaries) should be seized, for the good of the people.

We are succeeding. You can tell, because the Oxford English Dictionary made an emoji word of the year.

snow dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Is always cold
    • View Profile

In.

Welp, this means the party will have two clerics.
Here at Bay12 we excel at Theoretical Biology. Need to know the value of Merbone? Check. Need to know the density of a thrown Fluffy Wambler? Check. Need to know how a walking Mushroom can theoretically talk? Check.

Madmachine

• Bay Watcher
  • Dwarfputer Project FTW
    • View Profile

In.

Hmm. What's the other cleric look like? Here's my charsheet:

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: July 10, 2016, 10:26:58 pm by Madmachine »
I am a Grammar Communist. I believe that the means of word production (i.e: dictionaries) should be seized, for the good of the people.

We are succeeding. You can tell, because the Oxford English Dictionary made an emoji word of the year.

snow dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Is always cold
    • View Profile

In.

Hmm. What's the other cleric look like? Here's my charsheet:

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Could you use mythweavers for the character sheet? Here is the link to the other cleric http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=870332
Here at Bay12 we excel at Theoretical Biology. Need to know the value of Merbone? Check. Need to know the density of a thrown Fluffy Wambler? Check. Need to know how a walking Mushroom can theoretically talk? Check.

snow dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Is always cold
    • View Profile

Ha! just noticed that both of you are followers of Loel.

snow dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Is always cold
    • View Profile

Bump

Madmachine

• Bay Watcher
  • Dwarfputer Project FTW
    • View Profile

snow dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Is always cold
    • View Profile

Could you use mythweavers for the character sheet? Here is the link to the other cleric http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=870332
Done.

might be hard to put you in the same party as Arcvasti, cause I wanted to do a start in a tavern thingy and it would be hard for two clerics that hate each other to just go like "Hey, O hate you. Let's go adventuring." "Sure, I hate you to. It's a great idea."

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile

might be hard to put you in the same party as Arcvasti, cause I wanted to do a start in a tavern thingy and it would be hard for two clerics that hate each other to just go like "Hey, O hate you. Let's go adventuring." "Sure, I hate you to. It's a great idea."

Ideally tho, in any case, you would just give the party something to get us to work together.

Point 1-Rigel is a thief and a heretic, but Fariel's got an overarching goal that is more important than bringing him to 'justice'. He's got murder to avenge!

Point 2-Fariel's character sheet states he believes all knowledge is sacred, even the blasphemous sort. Even if they don't agree on the subject matter, I believe they'd agree on the idea that such knowledge shouldn't be destroyed outright. This should mean they have no overt conflict between them, though at some point Fariel may have to choose a side.

Point 3-My character isn't that religious anyway (though he can pay lip service the to Gnomish Gods of invention), and assumes these such things are diversions in his search for personal honor and glory. If it gets him into action, then it works for him.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Can you tell me about Moratus?

EDIT: Can stats be rolled or does it have to be point buy?
« Last Edit: July 12, 2016, 06:08:38 am by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

snow dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Is always cold
    • View Profile

Can you tell me about Moratus?

EDIT: Can stats be rolled or does it have to be point buy?
Rolled but proof by a screenshot would be nice. Wait don't tell me you are considering becoming the 3rd cleric

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Wait don't tell me you are considering becoming the 3rd cleric
No, I was just thinking of being a knight who worshipped Moratus since it makes sense for a warrior to worship a war god. I wanted to know if he was a "decent" god and if he isn't, I'll just make my knight a casual worshipper of Neudax out of a general - though not particularly strong - appreciation for life and nature.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

snow dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Is always cold
    • View Profile

Hmm, Moratus is known to have fought wars before with mortals, however he did not always choose the side of his worshipers. I hoped that somebody in the party would be a wizard, cause wanted to see how arcane magic works, but anyway after you get us the character sheet we could start tomorrow or the day later.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oh, hmm, seems I have to join this "InterForum Cult" to play. I think I'd rather not.

snow dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Is always cold
    • View Profile

Oh, hmm, seems I have to join this "InterForum Cult" to play. I think I'd rather not.
You don't have to, the cult is dead.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8