Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8

Author Topic: D&D 5e [OOC] - The world of Lathalus  (Read 9464 times)

snow dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Is always cold
    • View Profile

I think I might redraw the map one day, when I'm not too lazy.  :P
Here at Bay12 we excel at Theoretical Biology. Need to know the value of Merbone? Check. Need to know the density of a thrown Fluffy Wambler? Check. Need to know how a walking Mushroom can theoretically talk? Check.

snow dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Is always cold
    • View Profile

Hmmm.... You guys still alive?
Here at Bay12 we excel at Theoretical Biology. Need to know the value of Merbone? Check. Need to know the density of a thrown Fluffy Wambler? Check. Need to know how a walking Mushroom can theoretically talk? Check.

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
  • [IS_ALREADY_HERE] [FRIENDSHIPPER:HIGH]
    • View Profile

Hmmm.... You guys still alive?

I definitely am. Its probably the weekend tomorrow, so I'd expect more sheets coming in then once people have more spare time.
If you expect to live forever then you will never be disappointed.
Spooky Signature
To fix the horrid default colour scheme, follow the below steps:
Profile> Modify Profile> Look and Layout> Current Theme> (change)> Darkling

snow dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Is always cold
    • View Profile

It doesn't look like sheets are coming in. Should I look for other people?

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile

I could make a sheet. Need some time to go over the thread.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

snow dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Is always cold
    • View Profile

I could make a sheet. Need some time to go over the thread.
cool!

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'm going to be using this background btw. There should be no problems with it.

http://www.enworld.org/forum/5ebackgrounds/showentry.php?e=3
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

snow dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Is always cold
    • View Profile

I'm going to be using this background btw. There should be no problems with it.

http://www.enworld.org/forum/5ebackgrounds/showentry.php?e=3
There aren't, it works great.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well, here you go.

http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=76312

I fully reserve the right to use my man here for another game if this one sinks. :P

snow dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Is always cold
    • View Profile

Well, here you go.

http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=76312

I fully reserve the right to use my man here for another game if this one sinks. :P
If we get players, this will not die!

snow dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Is always cold
    • View Profile

Got a question, how do you determine the speed of mount over long distance? (can't find it :P)

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Got a question, how do you determine the speed of mount over long distance? (can't find it :P)

Well, the Basic rules lists Ponies as moving 40 ft a round, which should handle anything in combat.

For long distance stuff, just use real world rules man.

Anywhere from 4-12 MPH over long distance is about the fast as a horse can go without dying from exertion. 4mph being really nice walking speed, 8mph being a steady trot, 12 MPH going full bore sprint (think pony express). Anything faster than that would kill the horse before an hour was up anyway. You could round it off to 6 and call it a day, if you like, or adjust how fast the party is stated to be moving.

OOC: I crunched some maths and real world is actually that far from the game's example.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2016, 12:37:45 pm by Dwarmin »

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile

I think I'm interested...
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

snow dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Is always cold
    • View Profile

I think I'm interested...
If you never played D&D here isnthe free rule sample http://media.wizards.com/2014/downloads/dnd/PlayerDnDBasicRules_v0.2.pdf It does not have all the races and classes but it's free.

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
  • Gonna one-up FoU - with an FG in my personal text!
    • View Profile

Sorry. I won't be able to play :(
The quantum cannonball hits you in the face and misses!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8