Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 103 104 [105] 106 107 ... 144

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums 6 (FEF6), IC Thread!  (Read 95487 times)

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums 6 (FEF6), IC Thread!
« Reply #1560 on: February 27, 2017, 07:29:40 am »

"But if you did not have the resources to properly test your creations, why risk it at all? Such medicines cannot be trivialities, and if there had been mistakes, well... Why did you push forward with it?"

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1561 on: February 27, 2017, 09:02:58 am »

"It's not like she forced me to try her potions. I did it willingly like I just did. Guinea pigs are not common and I didn't mind for the most part. Plus she tried almost all of them herself if they could apply to her as well. I don't mind. I just joke about it some times."

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1562 on: February 27, 2017, 10:54:41 am »

After a dozen heavy chops, Jann gradually took the pieces of deadwood to the center of camp, carefully setting them up until they formed together into a cabin campfire. Spreading some loose tinder around its base, the huntsman reached into his pack. A weathered flintstone in his hand, small showers of sparks shone intermittently as he struck a nearby stone against it.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2017, 11:12:09 am by CrimsonEon »

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1563 on: February 27, 2017, 12:31:50 pm »

"Hello, friend! I'm....doing well! Mere w-wounds like these are simple trifles for knights of my calibre!"

Gregory pulls back slightly at Cecils reactions, raising a bemused eyebrow for a moment as he hides the scrolls behind himself. "Well, good to hear." He says with a grin. "Glad to hear your wounds are okay, you really went in hard in the last battle, it was impressive." Gregory said, taking a seat on the ground. "Can I ask where you learned to fight like that? I mean, we met in a pretty small village, one normally doesn't expect to find trained warriors in such places."

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #1564 on: February 27, 2017, 12:36:57 pm »

Siegfried tilted his head in reply. "I will keep that in mind."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #1565 on: February 27, 2017, 01:10:18 pm »

"Hard work, perseverance and an excellent tutor!"

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #1566 on: February 27, 2017, 01:59:12 pm »

-snip-

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1567 on: February 27, 2017, 03:28:17 pm »

Flora grinned fondly at her sister.
"If I hadn't pushed forward... I wouldn't have made any progress at all. It'd not like we could afford fancy schooling from an actual alchemist. Almost everything I know, I learnt myself, through experimentation or a few old books."
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1568 on: February 27, 2017, 04:33:58 pm »

Shaelynn frowned at the lack of explanation. She didn't know if Flora was dodging her question intentionally or not, but it certainly didn't seem that way. If Shaelynn had to guess, as she often did, then she would suppose that it might have something to do with what Iris had once let slip: That Flora was pursuing the secret of resurrection.  The noble girl decided to let it go, at least for now. "Well, that I can applaud. I had tutors to instruct me in the arcane arts. I can scarcely imagine the dedication required to teach oneself."

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1569 on: February 27, 2017, 06:54:51 pm »

"It... took a lot of effort. I've never quite been able to use healing magic quite the way I want to, and sometimes I wonder if that's due to my lack of formal training in the matter." She shrugged. "Still, most people can't use magic at all, right? And a lot less can do alchemy to boot."

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1570 on: February 27, 2017, 07:03:10 pm »

"I've always wondered if I should be able to use magic. They never really trained me in it but you've got the ability to use it and so did mom. I'll probably stick with swords for now though. Easier, you know? And yeah, you stick with your alchemy. It's plenty impressive."

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1571 on: February 27, 2017, 07:07:28 pm »

"Yes, most impressive. While we were making camp I was near collapse. After your concoction however I find myself quite restored."

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #1572 on: February 27, 2017, 07:10:22 pm »

Siegfried looked about a bit, before locating a suitable boulder for his use. He drew out a slip of paper and a pen made for the road, and laid them out on the stone in front of him, before. . . mostly just alternating between staring at it and looking around with a dejected and frustrated expression on his face.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1573 on: February 27, 2017, 08:15:50 pm »

"I'd be surprised if there wasn't some kind of magic for you, sis. I wasn't able to use light magic, and I reckon the same would apply to you, but I bet you've got potential for something else. Something to keep in mind. There's a definite underlying system between some dark magic and ailment arcana, so perhaps... but that's why you have your sharp metal sticks and I have a proper tool for choppin'."
She tapped her axe's head, smiling teasingly.
"Yes, most impressive. While we were making camp I was near collapse. After your concoction however I find myself quite restored."
"I'll mark you down for the next batch of what I make, then!"

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1574 on: February 27, 2017, 08:20:15 pm »

"Hard work, perseverance and an excellent tutor!"

"Heh, that'd do it." Gregory replied with a grin. "Can I ask also, out of interest, what you're writing. If you don't mind sharing?"
Pages: 1 ... 103 104 [105] 106 107 ... 144