Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 144

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums 6 (FEF6), IC Thread!  (Read 95579 times)

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums 6 (FEF6), IC Thread!
« Reply #450 on: August 15, 2016, 02:36:05 am »

"Flora Brandt, Alchemist. Pleased to make your acquaintance. And this is Altha, who is probably less so, but don't mind her. What kind of magic do you use?"
"I am a practitioner of Dark Magic! Alchemy though, that's quite interesting, I imagine you must be researching the resources here about then, is your friend then an alchemist as well?"

" Incorrect. My fields of knowledge lie in geomancy and anima magic. Though bereft of access to the resources I was once able to use, I've been finding myself gravitating toward the latter.

"And the word you're looking for is co-worker."
It's FEF, not FEOF

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #451 on: August 15, 2016, 06:29:35 am »

Shaelynn looked at Flora. "Is your associate always this abrasive?"

Mopsy

• Bay Watcher
  • loveless power is abusive powerless love is anemic
    • View Profile
« Reply #452 on: August 15, 2016, 09:36:49 am »

While he ponders the forces behind the conspiracy, Arnold looks around at the crowd assembled. He notices Jann peering at him from beneath the tree.
Does this interest you, Jann? Damn, it was careless of me to mention Lady Sheila out here. Nevertheless, I don't understand why the Captain had to go and blurt out that bit about the Governor. That's the really sensitive part. I'm surprised Shaelynn hasn't already strangled us. Perhaps she's waiting until it can be handled discreetly. I'd better watch out, he he. And try not to mess up again.
"..."

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #453 on: August 15, 2016, 07:44:30 pm »

Flora chuckled.
"Of course not! Sometimes she's worse... but you get used to her."
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #454 on: August 15, 2016, 09:17:17 pm »

"What a dreadful proposition. So, Flora, you're an Alchemist? I'm afraid I have no knowledge of the subject. What is it that you do, precisely?"

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #455 on: August 16, 2016, 04:54:46 pm »

"Well, alchemy is the study of how the world works. The simplest way of putting it is I make medicines and other chemicals. Everything is made from base elements, and it's how they interact that determine what they are!

The alchemy I do isn't really magic, so it can be taught and applied to even the magically uninclined. It's the way of the future. It can do things that previously only magic could do, and can perhaps go even further. That said, magic does still have its place. I've studied healing magic quite extensively, and looked into the three schools major arcana. Combining them, that should give the best result. A lot of alchemy is just discovering new things, so it can change quite a bit."
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #456 on: August 17, 2016, 07:07:54 am »

A bit later...

Jann, Cecil and Alissa were brought to meet with Governor per his request.

"You helped Shaelynn and the Captain, and for this I am grateful." He twirled his moustache.

"Would you consider becoming her bodyguards? For the duration of the investigation, at least... but even after it is completed, and if you will not have anything else on mind, in terms of employment, I am sure that my household would welcome you all as permament staff."
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #457 on: August 17, 2016, 08:53:37 am »

"Thank you for the offer, sir. Lady Shaelynn and the rest of those on the investigation saved our lives. While I cannot speak for the others, I would certainly agree with this opportunity to help her in turn, and will consider your offer regarding after the investigation." Alissa says. While she usually wouldn't be so formal, her father had made it quite clear in her younger years to be polite towards your political betters.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile
« Reply #458 on: August 17, 2016, 09:06:58 am »

Jann briefly cocked an eyebrow before bringing his hand to his chin.
: "I see. Admittedly, it's a convenient arrangement for the time being."
Jann stood at attention, gesturing his head towards Alissa.
: "As she says, I'll be willing to return the favor for your daughter's role in helping Blumhart."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #459 on: August 17, 2016, 11:46:18 am »

"An Ishim always pays a debt owed, and where Alissa goes, I go! As long as this investigation goes, I'm at your service!"

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #460 on: August 18, 2016, 05:23:48 am »

"Wonderful. I'm very glad to have your cooperation in this matter."

~~Chapter 4: Deadly Shadows~~

33rd Vierzember
We have been holed up in the Governor's estate for two days now. Miss Shaelynn is now accompanied by the trio of travelers who helped us at Abado, while Chief Advisor have lent me the services of Flora Brandt and Altha Entlern, saying that a diverse team might help me in the long run. I have agreed with that reasoning.
Now however, it seems we finally can resume looking for clues; after two days of intense work, the Advisor's agents have located a possible hideout of some people connected to dissappearance of Raben, the massacre at Abado, and the spontaneous riot that was barely kept in check. We will be heading to the northern outskirts of Blumhart, to old catacombs dating to early Troian history. An agent named Iris will be leading us there.

Captain Astleich stopped the group behind few trees, and took a good look at the small stone buildings protruding from uneven terrain, surrounded by lines of overgrown tombs. He then turned toward the agent.

"Are there any entrances?"

//Iris Brandt is now in!
SigFlags!
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #461 on: August 18, 2016, 06:14:54 am »

Iris had dressed as befitting the assignment, not wanting to draw too much attention to herself during this process. She glanced around at the group, frowning at Flora slightly, before turning back to the Captain.

"Besides the main one up ahead, there are several side ones close by over there and there, however they are blocked by dirt and rubble."

Mopsy

• Bay Watcher
  • loveless power is abusive powerless love is anemic
    • View Profile
« Reply #462 on: August 18, 2016, 07:47:45 am »

Arnold is about to start bouncing with excitement. He inspects the building that he assumes is the main entrance.
"We're not very well equipped for excavation work. Is there any particular reason not to use the front door? Has anyone else been in there recently?"
« Last Edit: August 18, 2016, 07:49:57 am by Mopsy »

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #463 on: August 18, 2016, 08:09:58 am »

"... You do remember why we're here, correct? The reports have this as a likely location of those who caused the riot, instigated the massacre you helped stop, and even involved in the disappearance of Raben. My own sources were some of the ones who found this information. So it may be wise to not approach from the obvious entrance. Add in that the blocked up entrances could be an indication that they're trying to funnel people through that one door, we might want to instead move in through an unorthodox manner."

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #464 on: August 18, 2016, 08:15:37 am »

"Main entrance it is."

Then Captain Astleich ventured in with Iris, and few managed to enter as well, one by one, vary of people waiting inside, when suddenly...

The entrance was blocked with a sliding wall!

//Arnold Weissmuller, Althra Entlern, Siegfried Jubastacheit, Gregory Zecklin, Flora Brandt and Friderick von Heinrich are currently not active!

"!" The Captain looked at the wall briefly, but then a voice came from the corridors.

"Heh, ye be really stupid." Some thugs, carrying lanterns which light reflected against the glossy surfaces of the catacombs meaning that this area wouldn't suffer from fog-of-war conditions, drew weapons.

"And you are?"

"Heh! You ask too many questions for your own good, mister Astleich."

"..."

~~Player Turn 1~~

Objectives:
Defeat the enemies and investigate the catacombs!

Enemies' stats are here!

Spoiler: HP (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: August 18, 2016, 08:36:44 am by Haspen »
SigFlags!
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 144