Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 144

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums 6 (FEF6), IC Thread!  (Read 95575 times)

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums 6 (FEF6), IC Thread!
« Reply #330 on: July 21, 2016, 11:00:48 am »

"I come from this land, just the same as all of you! I watched those people- my brothers and sisters, just as much as yours- die with my own eyes, and fought to avenge them with the same anger that burns in your hearts now! We seek vengeance and justice as you do, but please, help us to find the butchers who did this instead of assailing those who had no hand in their slaughter!"
Cecil stands firm in the face of their insults and rage.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2016, 11:04:58 am by IamanElfCollaborator »

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: July 21, 2016, 11:02:18 am »

Chief Advisor kept staring at the mob from safe distance, arms crossed at his muscular chest.

"I'm thinking of options here... as long as the soldiers don't raise weapons at the mob, we might as well wear the rioters down. And if the mob attacks first, well, we will claim self-defense for once."

"I doubt they would listen to me. I lack both charisma and familiarity with the people, so I won't try."

The crowd kept shouting slurs and insults.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: July 21, 2016, 11:08:37 am »

Jann sighed at the Chief Advisor's reasoning.
: "Enough tact to stay your hand for the moment, but no integrity to back it up, huh?"
: "I'll cut to the heart. If those people saw what I saw, and heard what you're saying now, they'd see a politician desperately trying to cling onto their position and continue playing their little games, whether it was their men who did the killing or not. Keep going like this, and it's only going to end bloodily."

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: July 21, 2016, 11:17:16 am »

"Saw what you saw... Hmm." Chief Advisor thought for a moment.

"Yes, they can't possibly have seen what transpired in Abado, they weren't there. I wonder how they learned of the massacre so quickly..."

"Reich patrol came from southeast and went northwards. The Troian militia came from north and went southwest. There were no other travellers passing by the village." Chief Advisor rubbed his chin.

"You imply this... riot... has been staged, Captain?"

"I am not implying anything, just saying what I know. And the timing of the riot is very unpleasant.."

"...yes, both me and Governor-General are here, plus most of the city officials work at this building. Hmm. This is too well organized for a coincidence. Someone must've spread the word of the massacre whilst also corrupting the facts. I will try to talk them down."
« Last Edit: July 21, 2016, 11:27:30 am by Haspen »
SigFlags!
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Mopsy

• Bay Watcher
  • loveless power is abusive powerless love is anemic
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: July 21, 2016, 11:30:01 am »

Arnold looks at the mob, then at Jann arguing with the officers. Suddenly, he perks up and speaks to Shaelynn again.
"These people say they want justice for Abado. What if we offered to take some of their trusted representatives there, to see and hear for themselves? Even if not everyone believes them, it could help defuse the situation here."

"We'd probably have to hurry up, though, before the village has another little accident."

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: July 21, 2016, 11:31:02 am »

A slight, quiet grinding sound could be heard, soon it was apparent Jann was gritting his teeth hard enough to produce sound.
: "Tch. Add 'hard of hearing' to the list of qualities they're going to see. It's infeasible for entire riot to have been staged, if it was, it's more likely there are some instigators in there as opposed to the whole crowd. Directly addressing that is just going to make the reasonable ones angrier. From their viewpoint, their anger is genuine, and pinning that on a conspiracy is just going to backfire."

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: July 21, 2016, 11:32:46 am »

"Fine. What do you propose, young man?" Torriani looked down at Jann, crossing arms.
SigFlags!

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: July 21, 2016, 11:38:57 am »

: "Let me hear it from you first. You do plan on getting to the bottom of this whole mess, not just this 'Raben' figure, and recognize that the people here won't accept any half-measures?"

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: July 21, 2016, 11:42:43 am »

"Yes and yes."
SigFlags!

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: July 21, 2016, 11:46:55 am »

5-5
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: July 21, 2016, 11:51:47 am »

Jann held a hard stare at the Chief Advisor.
: "Then you'll need a Troian voice to give some legitimacy to any statement that leaves your mouth. If you're going for a full summation of facts to clear up the misconceptions, go ahead, I'll back you up with what I know. But if you ask me, there needs to be an honest promise made to them to find the cause, and every step needs to be taken to keep it."

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: July 21, 2016, 11:53:12 am »

Shaelynn looked at Arnold with an expression of pity. "Arnold. It's a mob, not a committee. They don't have representatives."

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: July 21, 2016, 11:59:45 am »

"Allright. You first, if they hear from a Reich representative first, they will boo me while you try to speak."
SigFlags!

Mopsy

• Bay Watcher
  • loveless power is abusive powerless love is anemic
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: July 21, 2016, 12:16:05 pm »

Arnold looked even more dispirited.
"I was assuming that they'd agree to elect some amongst themselves once we got them talking, but perhaps that's too involved to expect of them right now..."
« Last Edit: July 21, 2016, 12:17:44 pm by Mopsy »

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: July 21, 2016, 12:22:44 pm »

Jann sighed, this time more to himself than to the Advisor.
: "If nothing else, I will hold you to your words."
Jann to 5,6. Unequip Hatchet.
: "People, men and women of Blumhart! My name is Jann, I am a hunter who had stayed at the town of Abado for a fortnight before the attack. It was my honor to sell what meat and furs I could gather to help the prosperity of the modest village. But as you know, Abado was attacked yesterday, unjustly taking the lives of far too many men, women and children. But know this, it was not the Reich soldiers here who took them. I had fought to rescue everyone I could as the scoundrels and butchers closed in-" Jann removed a bandage on his arm covering a wound he received from one of the assailants, holding it high, "-and I had even took a blow to save a little girl from one's knife. But it was only on these soldiers' arrival that I, and a number of the people of Abado, survived. I came here to talk to the Governer's face, to demand to know exactly why these wretched men had dared lay a hand on Abado, and investigate down to every last detail. And as they will now say, they plan to do exactly that."
Quieting down, Jann looked back at the Chief Advisor.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2016, 12:39:46 pm by CrimsonEon »
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 144