Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 144

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums 6 (FEF6), IC Thread!  (Read 95558 times)

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums 6 (FEF6), IC Thread!
« Reply #300 on: July 20, 2016, 11:55:00 am »

"When you say 'gigantic,' how large do you mean?"
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: July 20, 2016, 12:01:24 pm »

"Well, I wouldn't be able to tell you. I can tell you they were far bigger than a house, though we were caught in a blizzard, raging harder than the seas themselves!"

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: July 20, 2016, 03:54:54 pm »

"No, Arnold, we have done all we can here."

~~Chapter 3: Spiral of Consequences~~

31st Vierzember, late evening
We were waiting in the village for a while before the Reich patrol arrived. I have filled in a report on the happenings and then the Troian milita arrived. The Troians accused us of the massacre, but thankfully, the villagers that we managed to save have took our side and the situation was resolved without further bloodshed. Both groups had horsemen, so I have sent Arnold and Friderick to follow both the only assailant that escaped, as well as Raben. Unfortunately, the robed man disappeared in the forest, and Raben has similarily vanished without a trace without even visiting the next settlement northwards.
Tomorrow morning we shall be returning to the Blumhart, and I wonder if Miss Peritz's suggestion was really worth it. I will be taking the three travelers, who took up arms to protect Abado, with us; they ought to be rewarded, or, at least compensated for their aid.

Next day, the group was spending their morning at the corridor leading into the Chief Advisor's room. Apparently, Governor-General was visiting as well, but the higher-ups forbade anyone but Captain Astleich to meet with them in the office.

And thus, time slowly passed, as the soldiers, the governor's daughter, and the travelers were all kept in the corridor, waiting...
« Last Edit: August 18, 2016, 05:14:50 am by Haspen »
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: July 20, 2016, 04:07:05 pm »

"I cannot believe how long that man has dared to keep us waiting." Shaelynn stood, clearly aggravated, and idly picking at her dress as she waited. This was insulting! She was the Governor General's daughter! Even if her father was under suspicion, to treat her in such a manner was barbaric at best.

That was, of course, not all she was upset about. They had discovered nothing about why those men had attacked the village, Raben was gone, and the surviving attacker had made it away. Were Shaelynn not so experienced in diffusing her own blinding rage, she might have thrown a tantrum with having one of her favorite dresses ruined on top of everything else. And her hair was a mess.

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: July 20, 2016, 04:14:00 pm »

The axeman stood aside, arms crossed and rapidly tapping his thumb against his forearm.
: "You're telling me. I could've hunted and skinned a dozen deer by now if it wasn't for your Captain's insistence that I come along."

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: July 20, 2016, 04:16:42 pm »

"Now now. I'm sure they will get to us soon enough. The higher ups can't let all their secrets just spill out in front of everyone." Gregory said, holding his hand up in a placating gesture towards the angry woman and burly man from his place leaning up against the wall. "I'm sure that the good Captain will make us aware of everything important as soon as he can. Maybe it even has something to do with the attack on the village... Wouldn't that be nice, to be able to find out the cause of that and hunt them down..."

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #306 on: July 20, 2016, 04:18:24 pm »

Siegfried says nothing, unwilling to incur Shaelynn's wrath for any reason. He looks distinctly uncomfortable, however.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: July 20, 2016, 04:19:45 pm »

The axeman stood aside, arms crossed and rapidly tapping his thumb against his forearm.
: "You're telling me. I could've hunted and skinned a dozen deer by now if it wasn't for your Captain's insistence that I come along."

Shaelynn shrugged and waved a hand in Jann's direction. "I will see to it that you are compensated for your time and efforts on my behalf. You will then be free to resume your hunting."

"Now now. I'm sure they will get to us soon enough. The higher ups can't let all their secrets just spill out in front of everyone." Gregory said, holding his hand up in a placating gesture towards the angry woman and burly man from his place leaning up against the wall. "I'm sure that the good Captain will make us aware of everything important as soon as he can. Maybe it even has something to do with the attack on the village... Wouldn't that be nice, to be able to find out the cause of that and hunt them down..."

Shaelynn bristled. "I am the higher ups. To think that I would be excluded is galling." She flexed her fingers, breathing deliberately, fighting to keep herself under control.

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: July 20, 2016, 04:26:14 pm »

The hunter looked aside at the mage.
: "From what it sounds like, your bunch was the investigation team on this whole deal. If I recall right, you all weren't able to find much there. I'm getting the feeling the news that's coming your way isn't good news."
He closed his eyes and nodded on hearing the green haired woman's assurance.
: "Good. I hate having to visit these crowded port cities, much less sitting in this gaudy foyer."
« Last Edit: July 20, 2016, 04:27:57 pm by CrimsonEon »

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: July 20, 2016, 04:32:27 pm »

"I'm sure there's a good reason they've kept us waiting for so long."

"I knew it was a bad idea to not pursue that man."

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: July 20, 2016, 05:02:58 pm »

THUD.

"...and do not underestimate them! I want them found, alive or dead. They shall pay for this." The big man stepped outside and right in front of Shaelynn.

"Shaelynn, my child." He looked the young girl over, and his brows furrowed.

"...Is that how you treat the Han silks I've bought you? The dress is completely ruined. That's enough, I knew that letting you work in this environment was a terrible idea. Come, you're going to our estate with me. It's time for you to return to being a noble lady, not a spy girl running about alleyways." With a gentle grasp on Shae's shoulder, the man guided her away from the other people, giving them, especially Jann, a bit of a glare.

"Just what kind of people you have been dealing with, dear?"

//Shaelynn Peritz is no longer in party!

"Have a nice day, Governor." After the giant man descended the stairs with Shaelynn in tow, Chief Advisor Torriani turned to Captain Astleich, who just emerged from the office.

"..."

"Doubts?"

"To be honest, I'm no longer sure what to think."

"Heh. So, these are the three travelers that helped you save the villagers? Splendid work, my friends! May I have your names?"
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: July 20, 2016, 05:07:52 pm »

Alissa does a polite curtsy, as a woman does towards an individual of higher station.

"My name is Alissa Erite, sir."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: July 20, 2016, 05:08:27 pm »

The axeman- arms still crossed- regarded the Governor silently, with a neutral glare much as he usually has on his face. Shortly after, with little change in posture, his eyes shot to the man who addressed him.
: "...Jann."

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: July 20, 2016, 05:15:26 pm »

Shaelynn looked over at Jann and waved dismissively. "They're fine people father, if a bit uncultured. They assisted myself and soldiers of the Reich in defending the people of Abado." Shaelynn continued to walk with her father, though she began to attempt to turn the conversation around. "Father, I understand your misgivings in my investigations, but I believe that my work is of great importance, especially to this group. It is very important to me that I see it through, by your leave. Besides, though I would love to return to assisting you, I fear you've little for me to do." Shaelynn turned from her father and cast her gaze upon her feet. "...It is not my wish to laze about the grounds all day. I want to do something I can take pride in. Will you permit me this?"

Mopsy

• Bay Watcher
  • loveless power is abusive powerless love is anemic
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: July 20, 2016, 06:31:04 pm »

Arnold had been pacing the corridor, occasionally stopping to look out the windows.
There's too much waiting in this mission... and not enough information.

When the Governor erupted through the door, Arnold snapped to attention, then relaxed again when nobody addressed him.
Sounds like I'm not the only one mistaking her for a child.
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 144