Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 144

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums 6 (FEF6), IC Thread!  (Read 95555 times)

Mopsy

• Bay Watcher
  • loveless power is abusive powerless love is anemic
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums 6 (FEF6), IC Thread!
« Reply #285 on: July 19, 2016, 06:22:52 am »

"That's encouraging. It's also a little puzzling, since it makes it harder to understand what the attackers hoped to achieve. They could be desperate fanatics, I suppose, or unusually cruel bandits."

"And I am interested in places and travels. It's one of my favorite subjects. I thought it was best to come clean about my other concerns as well, though. If you don't mind telling me about your journey, I'll be happy to listen."

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: July 19, 2016, 11:16:04 am »

"We'd known each other a long time before we left our homes, through our families. We haven't been travelling long; after leaving Vise- a port city and our home, it's in a good position for trading with other port cities around the southern part of the continent and also trades with Centra and Agraz- we went to Agraz. Apparently the place to the south of it used to be wastelands. From there we went north to visit Troi, which used to be the capital back before Overseasland was a thing. We didn't have a particular reason for coming this way; we were going to decide where to go next, but then... you know, took our minds off it."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: July 19, 2016, 11:17:54 am »

"In that time, we've seen great mountains, vast forests full of untold dangers and exotic lands, far beyond the imagination of any mere mortal man!"

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: July 19, 2016, 11:19:45 am »

Alissa stifles a laugh at the dramatic-ness of her friend. A common thing, he'd remember.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: July 19, 2016, 11:29:14 am »

Siegfried makes a placating gesture. "Relax, Gregory, I was merely going to offer to show you a small example. Though this all does need to come off eventually if we're to sleep here. I'm sure I could manage to sleep in it, but the smell might be enough to knock out the villagers after a while." He lets out a short laugh at this. "Still, you seem very passionate about this. I can accept some amount of personal pain if you believe there is so much benefit to it.." He finishes removing the gauntlets and the associated padding, and sets them to his side.

Gregory relaxed at Seigfrieds words. "Ah. Well. I'll keep that in mind for the future. Who knows if anything could come of it. But at this rate it seems like I may get far more then enough examples in the coming weeks. The overseasland... Well, I expected danger, but not from the people, not like this. They seem so brutish sometimes." Gregory sighs and shakes his head.

"In that time, we've seen great mountains, vast forests full of untold dangers and exotic lands, far beyond the imagination of any mere mortal man!"

Overhearing the other group talking Gregory twisted around to face them "Oh my, that sounds amazing, you must have many interesting stories then? Such places... I would love to visit them, there must be so much untold secrets in such places." He said sincerely.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #290 on: July 19, 2016, 11:52:23 am »

Siegfried shrugs snd starts pulling his gloves back on. "Well, I was not expecting to meet the best Overseasland has to offer on a mission such as this. Judging them would be premature." He stretches out his arms before settling back into his seat. "Still, I see what you mean. This has been a less than stellar first impression of this place."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Mopsy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: July 19, 2016, 02:13:56 pm »

"Cities, seas, forests and mountains. You've seen many things. That's one reason why I love travelling. When you're in one place, especially a small town, it's easy to forget that there's anything else in the world."

Arnold smiles at Gregory's interjection.
"You remind me of an old friend of mine. He tends not to care about anything that he didn't dig up himself."

Hearing Gregory and Siegfried talk about their first impressions of Overseasland, Arnold gets more serious.
"Definitely premature. The individuals you're talking about were doing their best to be unfriendly, after all. We need to find out why, but to take them as representative of people here would be playing into their hands."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: July 19, 2016, 02:37:18 pm »

"Of course, friend! I would be happy to retell stories! Which one would you like to hear, the Tale of the Man-Eating Bear and the Colony of Manslaying Bees? The Story of the Rock-Men upon the Mountain?"
Alissa, of course, can tell Cecil is exaggerating massively.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #293 on: July 19, 2016, 03:39:21 pm »

Siegfried nods in response to Arnold.

"...Manslaying Bees?"
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: July 19, 2016, 04:20:46 pm »

"I've heard of bees bigger than the ones back home, but still, I find it hard to believe there exist bees big enough to fell a person."

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: July 19, 2016, 04:22:31 pm »

"R-rock-men?" Gregory asked confusedly "As in, people made out of rock? A-are... They like... Living people?" Doubt creeps into his voice as he continues "Are you sure these stories are... Er... True?"

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: July 19, 2016, 04:26:02 pm »

Alissa doesn't bother pointing out the exaggeration, verbally at least. Her expression shows this though.
Sigtext!

Mopsy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: July 19, 2016, 05:43:24 pm »

Arnold rises from his chair.

"If you'll excuse me, I'm going to see if I can find our Captain. I'll let him know that we've installed ourselves here and ask whether there's anything more he wants done this evening."
Arnold heads out to look for Captain Astleich.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: July 19, 2016, 10:28:04 pm »

Cecil waits a few moments for dramatic effect.

Then he starts laughing boisterously.

"Of course not! We only got chased by TWO manslaying bears and a large colony of rather large bees! Though I swear by the powers that be, we did once see giant men made of rock throwing stones at each other; though we were drowned in snow at the time. Does it not make for a great story, though?"

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: July 20, 2016, 11:21:25 am »

"Certainly does. I've heard legends of magicians creating golems of stone or metal, but I've yet to know if these are more than legends. Perhaps that was what you saw?"
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 144