Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 144

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums 6 (FEF6), IC Thread!  (Read 95547 times)

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums 6 (FEF6), IC Thread!
« Reply #270 on: July 18, 2016, 03:23:39 pm »

Shaelynn stared at her side of the door. "And just what, precisely, do you mean by that?"

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: July 18, 2016, 03:29:53 pm »

"Not a problem. You and your group saved our lives."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Mopsy

• Bay Watcher
  • loveless power is abusive powerless love is anemic
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: July 18, 2016, 03:39:04 pm »

"Well you sounded- I heard a sound, that's all. I'm sorry to have bothered you, Miss Peritz."

Arnold returns to the bar room and takes a seat at a table close to Friderick and the others. He makes an inviting gesture toward Alissa and Cecil.
"So, my name is Arnold and I'm from Baumdopf in northern Reichland. Would you like to sit and talk for a while?"

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #273 on: July 18, 2016, 03:47:42 pm »

"Study my body? I suppose if you really wanted to, but what exactly would that entail? Not just cutting me open and seeing how long it took the wound to close, I'd hope."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: July 18, 2016, 04:17:51 pm »

"Oh. Er. Ahhhhh.... Right.. I suppose that would be quite... Unpleasant." Gregory said, a blush rising in his cheeks and his eyes avoiding Siegfrieds as it occurred to him that what he had in mind essentially amounted to torture. "I'm sure there's also plenty of noninvasive ways to research this phenomenon even if they wouldn't be as effective" he finished, nervously tapping his fingers together.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: July 18, 2016, 04:18:56 pm »

"I don't mind. Sure."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: July 18, 2016, 04:19:52 pm »

"I'm game!

Mopsy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: July 18, 2016, 04:26:13 pm »

Arnold rests his nose on his hands for a few moments. How should he approach this?
"Please tell me a little about your travels. Where have you been to?"

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #278 on: July 18, 2016, 05:05:17 pm »

Siegfried frowns. "Hmm. . . I suppose if that's the only way to do it, I am not a stranger to pain. I do ask, though, what do you hope to learn?" He begins to take off his gauntlets.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: July 18, 2016, 05:25:48 pm »

Gregory started as he saw Siegfried start to take off his armor. "Ah. Er. I didn't mean right now. We'd need a clean environment, and a way to document our findings, and tools, and books and oh, at the very least I think we'd both be much better off if we were clean, dried, and well rested!" Gregory said hurriedly, reaching slightly forward. "Besides, I think the captain would be very cross with us if he found out that we were... Er... Experimenting in the common room of an inn when bandits could come back to threaten the village at any time." Gregory finished before leaning back to consider the question of what he would hope to learn. "What we would learn though... Well. At the very least I would hope to learn how it works... but if you think it about it, it's almost like a whole other branch of magic isn't it? Inherent magic that one does not need to learn to control, but that you simply possess and rule by instinct or even no thought at all. There's really infinite possibilities... Does everyone have the potential for this? Is it tied in some way with the active magical skills that some people possess? Is it somehow dramatically opposite to such? As I've never heard of a case of a mage with such abilities... Although perhaps it's an instinctive use of the skills that some priests have to heal themselves. Really the longer one thinks on it, the more questions bubble up to the surface... To be honest healing and the body are not my areas of study, but I would expect that many mages could study such things for their entire careers." Gregory sprouted fourth, his enthusiasm for research and study shining forth in the earnest way he spoke.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #280 on: July 18, 2016, 05:44:44 pm »

Siegfried makes a placating gesture. "Relax, Gregory, I was merely going to offer to show you a small example. Though this all does need to come off eventually if we're to sleep here. I'm sure I could manage to sleep in it, but the smell might be enough to knock out the villagers after a while." He lets out a short laugh at this. "Still, you seem very passionate about this. I can accept some amount of personal pain if you believe there is so much benefit to it.." He finishes removing the gauntlets and the associated padding, and sets them to his side.
GM of Trespassers V2.

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: July 18, 2016, 10:05:27 pm »

Having finished bandaging his wounds, the young axeman moved on to assist the other villagers in the burial of their peers. Dirty work, but not something he was particularly unaccustomed to. The inn could wait until last respects were paid.

Mopsy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: July 19, 2016, 05:21:46 am »

The Overseaslanders didn't appear keen on answering Arnold's question.

"Please do not misunderstand. I'm asking you this because I suspect that the group that attacked the village is trying to provoke strife in order to undermine the authorities. Whether they succeed depends heavily on how people perceive the current state of things. I was hoping that you could tell me what the prevailing moods and attitudes are, in various regions. Despair? Anger? Contentment? Enthusiasm?"

"If you can't, or don't want to, say anything about that, then that's fine. It's no crime, and I won't be horribly offended."

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: July 19, 2016, 05:51:05 am »

"Sorry, just taking time to consider my answer. I thought you meant in terms of the places we've been though, if you mean attitudes that's an easier question.

Most people seem content as is. Some of the older folks are a bit discontent, if they remember pre-Reich rule, but I don't think this is common. The majority of people in general don't much mind it, and younger people like me don't remember anything else. If there are dissidents, they're the minority in the places I've been."
Sigtext!

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: July 19, 2016, 06:08:59 am »

"Of course, there's those people who think the Reich should give back the land they took, but as Alissa says, they're not common."
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 144