Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 144

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums 6 (FEF6), IC Thread!  (Read 95504 times)

Mopsy

• Bay Watcher
  • loveless power is abusive powerless love is anemic
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums 6 (FEF6), IC Thread!
« Reply #240 on: July 18, 2016, 10:54:03 am »

"I see. Would you like me to help you with your injuries? I can close and heal most wounds, except poisoned ones and amputations."

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: July 18, 2016, 10:59:57 am »

"Oh, a knight then! Knights were always protectors of the commonfolk, so I've been told, so... here." The woman gave Siegfried a piece of fine cloth.

"My great-grandfather was given this for saving a village from bandits, so it's more than appropriate for you to have it. Thank you!" And then the maiden ran off.

Siegfried gets Angelic Cloth!
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: July 18, 2016, 11:01:27 am »

After applying a thick layer of herbal powder to the surrounding areas of a cut on his arm, the axeman then reached into his pack.
: "Save it. I can handle myself out of combat." He pulled a small roll of linen from the pack, measuring out a strip and then tearing it with his teeth.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #243 on: July 18, 2016, 11:10:38 am »

"Thank you, miss..." He trails off as she leaves before he can finish. He wanders over toward the rest of the group. I should tell her, it's the honorable thing to do, but at the same time it's not like it's hurting anyone...
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: July 18, 2016, 11:18:44 am »

"Just a scratch. A real man can't be brought down so easily!"
Cecil makes a rather pompous and dramatic pose.
Alissa sighs at her friend's dramatic-ness.

"If you can act like your normal self you're probably fine. You should still get a healer, just in case."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: July 18, 2016, 11:34:26 am »

Gregory looks towards the bloodsoaked Shaelynn with a worried expression.

"That was very impressive how you took out the bandit leader practically single handedly, It's been a while since I saw light magic wielded so. How are you wounds though? That seemed to be quite a terrific blow." Gregory asked her.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: July 18, 2016, 11:41:19 am »

"It was nothing. A dog such as that man was lucky he even managed to hit me." Shaelynn's efforts on her dress served merely to dilute the blood slightly, and spread the bloodstain. She sighed, and moved on to her hair. "Your healer, Arnold, already attended to the wound I suffered. I will be quite alright. My dress is ruined though. Do you carry needle and thread?"

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: July 18, 2016, 11:51:52 am »

"Ah." Gregory replied, hands moving about his person, before finally snapping his fingers and taking the clasp off his robe. As he swung the robe down to lay on his left arm as he scrabbled his right hand to grab at his backpack, pulling it off and plopping it on the ground. "I think in here somewhere..." He said to himself as untied the knot keeping it closed. After rummaging around in the messy pack for a moment, roughly removing a few local plants that were stuffed into the top. His hand pulled back up clutching a small pouch, which he opened to reveal a basic clothing mending supplies. "Ah, here we are. Er... I'm sorry to say I don't know how to... Well, I never paid attention when I should have I guess..." he said, trailing off as he offered the pouch up.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: July 18, 2016, 11:54:52 am »

"Maybe we should get out of the rain...?" Alissa says aloud, to nobody in particular.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: July 18, 2016, 12:01:36 pm »

"That's  quite alright, I intend to do this myself." Shaelynn took the kit in hand and lifted a bucket of clean water, her arms shaking. "Goodness, that is surprisingly heavy. I intend to use one of the rooms at the inn Gregory. If your captain asks for me, direct him there. I don't expect to be long."

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: July 18, 2016, 12:07:20 pm »

"Will do Miss Peritz." Gregory said as he stuffed the plant matter back into his backpack and straightened up. Seeing her struggling with the water he continued "Ah, may I offer my assistance with carrying the water?"

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: July 18, 2016, 12:12:11 pm »

"That would be lovely, thank you." Shaelynn said, nearly dropping the bucket into Gregory's arms without a moment's hesitation. Once the two had reached the inn, Shaelynn set the sewing kit down and pointed toward the ground. "You may place the bucket there, Gregory. You're dismissed."

Mopsy

• Bay Watcher
  • loveless power is abusive powerless love is anemic
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: July 18, 2016, 12:25:43 pm »

Arnold nods to Jann.
"Good. I've been draining this crystal much faster than I thought."

"Maybe we should get out of the rain...?"

The weather wasn't that bad, but it would be great to be able to sit down and get some rest. Arnold turned toward Alissa.

"That's a very attractive proposition. I think I heard someone mention an inn. Do you happen to be a resident of this place?"

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: July 18, 2016, 12:27:08 pm »

"Nope. Traveller. Picked the wrong time to come to this village though..."
Sigtext!

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: July 18, 2016, 12:31:54 pm »

Gregory nodded, shakily lowering the heavy bucket to the ground, trying to avoid spilling the water as it thumped the floor.  "Glad to be of service." He said with a chuckle, ignoring her shortness before turning around and making his way back to the entrance of the inn, rubbing his sore hands against each other. Standing just within the door of the inn he watched the rain continue to fall as he readjusted his cloak, making sure it that was once again fashioned tightly and covering him. He considered going back outside, but instead decided that he might as well stay here, no need to get even more soaked.
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 144