Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 105 106 [107] 108 109 ... 144

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums 6 (FEF6), IC Thread!  (Read 95466 times)

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums 6 (FEF6), IC Thread!
« Reply #1590 on: February 28, 2017, 04:52:51 pm »

Shaelynn's  fists clenched in her lap, and she sent a lethal look at Flora. "Why would you even joke about that?"

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1591 on: February 28, 2017, 05:17:45 pm »

Flora blinked.
"Joke about what? Are you two exes or something?"
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #1592 on: February 28, 2017, 05:18:56 pm »

The only reason that Siegfried would not be likened to a deer in headlights at this moment would be the fact that headlights had not yet been invented. To his credit, he did manage to reassert himself after a moment.
"I was. . . um." He wasn't quite sure how to proceed from this point. Given that saying Shaelynn tolerated his presence at all was a rather generous description and a 'love letter' may be a somewhat sensitive topic, he wasn't sure if denying it was the best course. What was certain, was that the alchemist wasn't exactly helping the situation. He shot her a half-pleading, half-angry look in lieu of a true reply while he tried to think of a proper one.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1593 on: February 28, 2017, 05:28:29 pm »

Shaelynn pounded her fists on the earth on either side of her. "That cretin," She snarled, getting more annoyed by the second, "Was once betrothed to me. His reaction was to flee his home and join the military, that he might spare himself from such a wretched fate as being my husband!" Shaelynn's voice had approached a shout. "To make matters worse, I think he might be deaf, since I forbid him from speaking with me unless it was a life or death matter!"

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1594 on: February 28, 2017, 06:12:56 pm »

Watching Shaelynn have a tantrum, Flora privately wondered why anyone might possibly want to run away from that.

"Huh. I'm guessing that's what the letter might be about, then. Tell you what, then. Assuming he wasn't doing paper-assisted interpretive dance just then, read the letter. If it's not an apology or something..." She span her ailment staff. "I'll help you lay a curse on him or something."

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1595 on: February 28, 2017, 07:13:24 pm »

Shaelynn scoffed. "I don't care! If you're curious about what's inside, be my guest and give it a read. But I have no intention of paying it any mind." Shaelynn folded her arms across her chest, and aimed her gaze to the horizon rather than anyone nearby. I refuse to let him think there's any way to repair the damage he's done, the big stupid fool.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #1596 on: February 28, 2017, 08:11:01 pm »

Siegfried's eyes flickered back and forth between the two women. Shaelynn was reacting. . . actually more peaceably than the scenario he'd seen in his head, despite Flora's "help." Unsure of what to do at the moment, he mumbled something about his watch and started to back off again.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1597 on: March 01, 2017, 03:32:18 pm »

Iris shook her head.

"I get why you don't like the guy. But you are needing to work with him. Not saying you should forgive him but maybe at least try to treat him civilly instead of like he's scum. He's got to be able to trust you to have his back in combat."

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1598 on: March 01, 2017, 03:40:30 pm »

Shaelynn waved a hand dismissively. "My respect will not go to those who have disrespected me. Make no mistake however, so long as he is on the side of the Reich, I have no intention of letting him come to harm if I can prevent it." Well, not serious harm, at least. "I will protect him as I would protect anyone else here. I just won't like it, and I certainly won't treat him any better than I must."

Shaelynn sighed. "I need as much help as I can get to get the bottom of what's happening here. It's not something I can do alone, especially with my father now under suspicion."

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #1599 on: March 01, 2017, 05:30:28 pm »

Alissa heard the yelling... and promptly decided "not dealing with that", and went to go check on Cecil. He'd taken some bad hits after all, and she wanted to make sure he was alright. He found him talking with the shaman (Gregory, right?), about... something? She gave him a wave as she approached.

"Hey, Cecil. Are you feeling alright? You got pretty badly hurt during the battle, and well... what the healer said before she used the staff didn't inspire a huge amount of confidence."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #1600 on: March 01, 2017, 05:33:01 pm »

Cecil almost jumps at the sight of Alissa. However, instead of panicking, he tries to play it cool, breathing in deeply and smiling at Alissa confidently. He's still rather blatantly hiding something behind his back, however.
"A few wounds aren't enough to keep me down, Alissa! Anything to protect my friends!"

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1601 on: March 01, 2017, 06:26:21 pm »

"Well, I'm curious, now, so sure. Pass it, I'll give it a go-through."

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1602 on: March 01, 2017, 08:24:07 pm »

"If it pleases you." Shaelynn stood, dusted off her backside to remove any stray bits of grass or dirt, and went to retrieve the letter. She bent down and picked it up by a corner between her thumb and forefinger, as though she was handling a dirty article of underwear that she didn't recognize, and extended it toward Flora. "I think I'll check in with the captain." She said, making an excuse not to be around for the reading of the letter. Once the alchemist took it from her, Shaelynn made her way to the campfire.

Gaterhyme

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1603 on: March 01, 2017, 09:27:45 pm »

Suzanne looked up, her focus long since broken by the shouting and screaming. She had told Siegfried she would stay out of his family matters, and despite them having been broadcast to the entire camp, that hadn't changed.

She gave Shaelynn a nod as the latter approached, then busied herself with her whittling once more. Between this and the pleasant but distracting smell of food cooking, she was unlikely to regain that sense of serenity, but the fire was warm, and she did not want to retire for the night just yet.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1604 on: March 01, 2017, 09:35:53 pm »

Shaelynn inclined her head to Suzanne in return. "Lieutenant. Jann." She nodded to Jann as well. "Do either of you happen to know where the captain is? I was hoping to speak with him." Shaelynn caught a whiff of Jann's efforts, and her stomach twitched irritably, reminding her that she hadn't had anything to eat for quite some time. Her face betrayed nothing of this, however.
Pages: 1 ... 105 106 [107] 108 109 ... 144