Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 99 100 [101] 102 103 ... 144

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums 6 (FEF6), IC Thread!  (Read 95458 times)

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums 6 (FEF6), IC Thread!
« Reply #1500 on: February 26, 2017, 04:36:28 pm »

"I agree... Gregory, Shaelynn. If everyone is at least able to move for a little, would you be agreeable to moving a little further down our path and then setting up camp? That way we can have a solid rest in a place a bit more defensible and away from corpses."

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1501 on: February 26, 2017, 04:43:48 pm »

Shaelynn nodded, rather slowly. "Yes. I think that course of action would probably be for the best."

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1502 on: February 26, 2017, 04:46:38 pm »

Gregory winced as he got up and moved away from the corpse and towards the group discussing camping.

"Aye. That's a good idea." Gregory said with a nod. "Does anyone need help to travel? Or can we all walk without assistance?"

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1503 on: February 26, 2017, 04:52:37 pm »

"If anyone's still injured, come here. It only hurts for a second!"
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #1504 on: February 26, 2017, 05:10:53 pm »

After a bit of patching up, and a bit of marching to a more cloistered area, a camp was set up!

//Campsite RP time! We will be back to your usual battlemap and plot shenanigans on next Saturday.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1505 on: February 26, 2017, 05:14:06 pm »

With camp having been made, and tents pitched, Shaelynn took a seat with her back to a semi-conveniently shaped rock, and closed her eyes. She didn't intend to sleep, but she'd been exhausted by the last battle.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #1506 on: February 26, 2017, 05:20:21 pm »

Cecil steals off by himself, wincing from the residual aches between his general exhaustion and semi-competent healing. He seems to be dragging a massive pair of scrolls with him.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1507 on: February 26, 2017, 05:31:17 pm »

Flora had set up a mortar and pestle and was sitting cross-legged outside her tent, grinding up a sweet-smelling herb.
She whistled a jaunty tune as she turned the golden leaves to mush.
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1508 on: February 26, 2017, 05:37:48 pm »

Iris took one look at her sister and hastily sped off in the opposite direction. She had been the tester of her sister's potions too many times to stay close to her right now seeing that look on her face. As sh walked away, she spotted Shae sitting by herself, looking like she was about to fall asleep. Walking that way, she smiled at the other girl and quietly commented,

"You know, if you want a nap, you'd probably be more comfortable not sleeping on a rock."

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1509 on: February 26, 2017, 05:48:17 pm »

Gregory spent his time moving among the others with an only somewhat stiff gait, pausing here and there to make sure that everyone was recovering well enough from the battle and had the supplies they needed for the night. He paused near Siegfried, considering the larger man for a moment.

"How you holding up Siegfried? It must be tiring to carry and fight in armor like that."

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1510 on: February 26, 2017, 05:56:28 pm »

"Not sleeping. Just resting a touch. I do not think sleeping for three days straight did wonders for my stamina." Shaelynn didn't open her eyes, or move much else for that matter. "Scrambling over rocks to face the enemy probably did not either."

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #1511 on: February 26, 2017, 06:03:50 pm »

Siegfried was standing near the edge of the camp, near the road. "No more tired than one might expect. I would be more concerned about your own condition."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1512 on: February 26, 2017, 06:18:11 pm »

"Fair enough. I can't say that I'm used to this either. I'm much more used to being subtle and not attracting attention. All this fighting out in the open, drawing enemy attention to me... Give me a pillar to hide behind and a disguise any day over all of this."

Gaterhyme

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1513 on: February 26, 2017, 06:19:54 pm »

Suzanne emerged from her tent, where she had been organizing the little she had in belongings. Then, she headed for the edge of camp.

She had meant to scout the perimeter by herself, and perhaps have some time alone to think, but she was not surprised to find Siegfried and Gregory there already. Just as well. There was something she had to do that she had put off too long already.

She headed in their direction at an even pace, greeting them with an inclination of her head once she was close enough. But nothing more. It could wait until they were done.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1514 on: February 26, 2017, 06:21:03 pm »

"I am afraid I was never particularly adept at stealth for the few serious attempts I've ever made at it. How does one develop that skillset in the first place, if you do not mind the question?
Pages: 1 ... 99 100 [101] 102 103 ... 144