Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 97 98 [99] 100 101 ... 144

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums 6 (FEF6), IC Thread!  (Read 95457 times)

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums 6 (FEF6), IC Thread!
« Reply #1470 on: February 26, 2017, 01:20:03 pm »

Cecil, looking singed, bloodied, beaten and all manners of 'not good', groans as he comes to, his rather unfortunate horse looking just as beat as he is.

"I'm okay.....euuuuuh."
He slumps on the back of his mount, groaning.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1471 on: February 26, 2017, 01:26:19 pm »

Gregory grimaced, struggling up from where the enemies magic had driven him to the ground. He futily pawed at his dirt stained a cloak for a moment before giving it up as a bad job.

"Agh. Ah. I'm all right. Whew... That last blast was a bit more powerful then I was expecting. Is everyone else okay? It's a shame that they fled, but understandable. We shouldn't wait here too long, if we can avoid it at least, the survivors are going to warn their comrades of our survival." Gregory said as he gave the Javelin back to Cecil, before struggling over to Thericles body.

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1472 on: February 26, 2017, 01:28:47 pm »

Jann laid a hand over a singed portion of his jacket, checking the burnt scar below inflicted by the light magic of the bandit leader. It didn't impede his movement much, but if he exerted too much we would find himself in much worse shape.
: "Can't disagree with that."
Looking over to the hill the bandit leader fell, Jann made his way over with Gregory to Search Thericles' body for any identifying affects.

Gaterhyme

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1473 on: February 26, 2017, 01:35:52 pm »

Suzanne's eyes followed Gregory and Jann as they moved towards the fallen man. Then she moved in concert, joining them in silence as they reached the corpse.

The man had fought hard, and to the death despite having a clear escape to the north. They would have given chase if he had fled, and with Cecil mounted, there might not have been any chance for escape at all - but he hadn't even tried.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #1474 on: February 26, 2017, 01:42:45 pm »

Thericles had no documents of any sort on him. Whatever information he had, died with him.

The only thing of note would be the Guiding Ring he dropped; of the usual magical make, but the mark of the manufacture was clearly of Wyrmpeak.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1475 on: February 26, 2017, 01:46:25 pm »

"Guh..."

Iris had been knocked around by the magic of the man and as she started to move back towards the rest of the group, the last remaining bits of poison in her system convinced her it was a good idea to sit down. Rapidly. Thudding to the ground, she rested her head against her knees, growling slightly to herself as she glanced at the others nearby inspecting the body.

That's your job. You're not meant for out in the open fights like this. You're much more suited to the hiding and sneaking around. Ugh... Maybe... Maybe some of them would help you. Advice... Come on Iris. You need to be able to protect your sister, right? And she's not leaving this group any time soon. So get up and ask for help.

Staggering to her feet, she considered her options before taking a deep breath, gritting her teeth, and walking over to the flamboyant cavalier. Holding out a vulnerary, she tried her best to smile at him.

"Here, these should help. I need to go check on my sister, but before I do, I need to ask you a favor. My style of fighting is... well I'm not really one for fighting. I know some self-defense in case of emergencies but my main talents lie elsewhere. But if I'm going to be staying with this group, I'm going to need to learn how to fight in situations like this. I was wondering if you could maybe give me some tips at a later point? Just on how to deal with openly facing multiple enemies, that sort of thing."

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1476 on: February 26, 2017, 01:52:18 pm »

Jann sighed, standing up from their fruitless search for evidence.
: "Still nothing. At least that's two dozen less collaborators to deal with."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #1477 on: February 26, 2017, 01:54:28 pm »

Cecil gratefully takes the vulnerary, muttering a "Thank you" under his breath. If he knew Iris was faking her geniality, he either paid no heed to it or else hid it very well. He returns the unsmile as best as he can; still a pretty big one, considering he's racked with various injuries and absolutely exhausted.

"I'd be happy to. Anything to help a valued comrade out. After all, we're all in this together, right?"

He tries to strike a pose with his arms, but a shooting pain zips through them, forcing them down again. He settles for a smile and a nod.

Gaterhyme

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1478 on: February 26, 2017, 01:57:44 pm »

"At the cost of our time."

She said no more on the matter. What was past was past, and many of their group had been wounded. She was hardly going to suggest a forced march towards Wyrmpeak in their condition.

"What do you make of the mark on the ring?"
« Last Edit: February 26, 2017, 02:00:40 pm by Gaterhyme »

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1479 on: February 26, 2017, 02:05:31 pm »

Jann took a moment to look over the ring, his expression in some mixture of reminiscent and irritated.
: "Wyrmpeak's sigil. It's changed since the Reich took over, but that's definitely it." The hunter handed it back to Suzanne, "Looks like we're on the right track, heading there."

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1480 on: February 26, 2017, 02:11:18 pm »

Gregory grimaced at the lack of additional information. Frowning at the corpse he wondered aloud.

"I wonder who this man was, his soldiers fought with such fanatical ferocity up until he died even when they were completely overwhelmed. But then broke as soon as he fell. I guess we can at least hope that he was important to their command structure, but it's disappointing to go though all this and not come any closer to understanding our enemy."

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1481 on: February 26, 2017, 02:16:25 pm »

Flora remained facedown in the mud.
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1482 on: February 26, 2017, 02:17:58 pm »

"Well, thank you. I appreciate it. I will go look after my sister and make sure that she is doing well and hopefully she can come back and look after you with a heal staff."

Heading over to where she'd last seen her sister, she was grateful to see the healer who had joined them earlier heading that way too. As the other woman healed her sister and then left, she walked over to Flora, she actually genuinely smiled.

"Flora! Glad to see you're alive at least. That poison on that thief's blade was a pain. Though I'm pretty sure you've tested worse on me before..."

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1483 on: February 26, 2017, 02:25:57 pm »

"Remember that time I made that cocktail I called the wyvern-slayer, and we drank them until midnight, and I was violently ill at sunlight for then next day?"
She groaned and sat up, adjusting her glasses on her face.
"I feel - well, not that bad, but close. How are you doing, sis?"
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1484 on: February 26, 2017, 02:29:12 pm »

"Ah... Well, I'm not quite that bad, but pretty close. That light magic user was strong. And stupidly dodgy. And I realized that I need to learn more about fighting so I asked that cheery horse rider to teach me more about that. Which might give me a worse headache than those wyvern-slayers did but I'll get through it."
Pages: 1 ... 97 98 [99] 100 101 ... 144