Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 79 80 [81] 82 83 ... 144

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums 6 (FEF6), IC Thread!  (Read 95592 times)

Gaterhyme

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums 6 (FEF6), IC Thread!
« Reply #1200 on: October 24, 2016, 09:31:31 am »

She was woken, sooner or later.

Silently, Suzanne joined the others, handing the Concoction she had stolen to Gregory. Her expression was unreadable.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #1201 on: October 24, 2016, 09:32:07 am »

"So we were the victims of devilry?"

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1202 on: October 24, 2016, 09:33:35 am »

Shaelynn approached the others and read the paper that Siegfried had procured, her expression growing dark. "I should like for either Gregory or Suzanne to keep hold of this note. It may be of use later."

Someone who knew that we were headed to Wyrmpeak had no intention of us reaching there. And we weren't even on the main road. Wait.

"The woman who directed us to this path. We should question her, if she hasn't already fled."

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1203 on: October 24, 2016, 09:43:37 am »

Gregory takes the concoction from Suzanne, raising his eyebrow in question for a moment. "Er... Thanks. I'm not sure if I should be the one... Are you okay? No after effects of the hostile magic...?" Gregory asked her, offering a somewhat weak smile.

Turning to Shaelynn and Cecil he nodded. "Aye. Seems clear that she probably had something to do with it. Hopefully she wouldn't have been informed how dangerous we are and will still be there..."

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1204 on: October 24, 2016, 09:45:22 am »

: "I don't think so, she's probably long gone by now, and I don't think any of us got a particularly good look at her face." Jann looked at the sky, trying to gauge how much time they had left before sundown, "We should keep moving. Every minute we spend here is another minute our enemies have to plan around this ill-fated ambush."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #1205 on: October 24, 2016, 09:46:58 am »

"Agreed. Even warriors of justice can't survive at night against such devilish machinations...."

Gaterhyme

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1206 on: October 24, 2016, 09:47:53 am »

She looked away.

"I'm fine."

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1207 on: October 24, 2016, 09:49:29 am »

"I believe that if they had more manpower to stand against us available, they would have deployed it against us already. But backtracking would waste the time we intended to save by taking this path in the first place." Shaelynn turned her gaze upon Gregory, waiting for him to make a decision.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1208 on: October 24, 2016, 10:03:32 am »

Gregory nods to Suzanne. Pausing for a moment before saying "Okay. That's good. If something does come up that's bothering you, feel free to bring it up whenever you wish."

Turning to the others Gregory considered what Shaelynn had said. "Frankly, I think we can spend a few hours for the chance to capture a collaborator, even a small chance. Besides, the path offered by our enemy, if the old woman was indeed our enemy, is not the path I want to tread. There's no guarantee that this was the last surprise they had for us, or even that this path will be a quick to get though as she said. I say we go back." Gregory said with a nod.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1209 on: October 24, 2016, 10:54:10 am »

"If they had more stuff to throw at us, why wouldn't they have all attacked? They'd have been more likely to win that way, right? If they're trying to kill us, they obviously don't want us reaching the destination. So we should keep going."
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #1210 on: October 24, 2016, 12:13:44 pm »

Iris found nothing else of note.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #1211 on: October 24, 2016, 03:13:12 pm »

"Yeah, I'm fine, Cecil. Nothing a staff can't fix."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
« Reply #1212 on: October 24, 2016, 04:14:28 pm »

Friderick spits on the corpse of the man he just killed.
"If I knew they were affiliated with the group that killed Captain Astleich, I wouldn't have offered him mercy."
He then takes a moment to compose himself, listening the rest of the group chatting, before addresing the captain.
"Captain Zecklin, I believe the two miss' are right, if the enemy had more men to throw at us, they'd in all likelyhood have done so already. And as much as I want to find more members of this group, we'd we wasting valuable time."

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1213 on: October 25, 2016, 12:07:23 pm »

After considering what his underlings companions said, Gregory decided that the chance to possibly catch the old woman would be worth their multi day journey taking an extra two hours. And thus lead the group back to see if they could find the woman, and failing that to go around the woods to Wyrmpeak.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #1214 on: October 25, 2016, 01:10:42 pm »

And so they did.

They were back at the cottage of the old lady that was working in the small garden in front of the house. Just that there was no old lady there, but a hardworking man, half her age if one were to guess.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.
Pages: 1 ... 79 80 [81] 82 83 ... 144