Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 144

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums 6 (FEF6), IC Thread!  (Read 95470 times)

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums 6 (FEF6), IC Thread!
« Reply #120 on: July 10, 2016, 02:07:40 pm »

"There's nothing on the corpses over here, sir."

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #121 on: July 10, 2016, 04:44:01 pm »

Siegfried flinches.

"My sincerest apologies. I am Siegfried of House Jubastacheit."

GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: July 10, 2016, 05:56:08 pm »

Shaelynn stopped and thought. "Jubastacheit... Why does that name sound familiar... Well, I'm sure I'll remember. You may address me as Lady Shaelynn Peritz."

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #123 on: July 10, 2016, 07:58:39 pm »

"Shaelynn. . . P-Peritz? Oh dear. . ."

The man seems to actually be more afraid now than he was when he was fighting for his life.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2016, 08:07:24 pm by KingMurdoc »
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #125 on: July 10, 2016, 08:11:40 pm »

"I see. Ahem, um, Captain, there doesn't seem to be anything of note on these ones, either. Perhaps we should go. Immediately. Because you don't know who else might be lurking, you know."
GM of Trespassers V2.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: July 11, 2016, 10:38:26 am »

As the corpses contained no clues, the Captain just took everyone back to Chief Advisor's office for report and hopefully some additional info.

---

But there was none.

Captain Astleich - he and Shaelynn - were allowed into Chief Advisor's office and then let out after fifteen minutes. The Captain was deep in thoughts, before glancing at Shaelynn. He didn't say nothing to her, and turned to his subordinates.

"We will proceed to the village of Abado. We have to find a man named Raben, who moved there recently. He is, was, an aide to Governor-General, but also thrice-removed cousin of Lady Sheila. We are to apprehend him." Captain procured a small pouch of coins.

"We were given a small package of money. Does any of you require additional weapon or a medicinal item? There should be enough to allow one such purchase. Gregory, you will keep track of our monetary wealth." The heavy pouch was given to the mage.

//Party receives 500 gold!
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: July 11, 2016, 11:50:44 am »

Gregory considers his spellbook, tattered, but it should hold up for a while yet.

"I think I am good on that front. How about you guys?" He asked, looking around the group as he tucked them money into one of the many pockets of his robe.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: July 11, 2016, 11:52:58 am »

"My own tome should be sufficient for some time, and i have medicine to spare."

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #129 on: July 11, 2016, 12:10:35 pm »

"I don't require any additional supplies for the moment. I believe that buying additional medicine may be helpful, however; Arnold is just one man, after all."
GM of Trespassers V2.

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: July 11, 2016, 12:20:55 pm »

"I'm running a bit low on medicine myself, but that seems to be the extent of my needs."

Mopsy

• Bay Watcher
  • loveless power is abusive powerless love is anemic
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: July 11, 2016, 01:08:53 pm »

"Hmmm... Back in training, we were introduced to potions and staffs that could cure poisonings. That might prove useful. There was also a demonstration of a staff that opened locked doors. I don't know if we can afford any of this, though. If you think an extra Vulnerary is good to have, then we should get that."

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: July 11, 2016, 02:43:45 pm »

"Well, it seems that all of our weapons are in well enough shape, and seeing as the only lack we have is that Friderick is low on medicine, and the Lady Peritz seemingly has a surplus of medicine. Perhaps it would make sense to keep our funds in a slush fund for whatever emergency uses are sure to come up in the course of our investigation, and for the good Lady to spare a Vulnerary to the soldier?"

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: July 11, 2016, 03:14:20 pm »

"Then we will save money for later."

~~Chapter 2: A Simple Choice~~

31st Vierzember, afternoon
As we prepare to set out, I have found a moment to write this entry. We will move to Abado on foot, which is located only three hours of marching, northwest from Blumhart, according to Miss Peritz, who is quite learned about the local geography. I do not know whom to trust though, as the little miss believes in her father's innocence, yet the report and Chief Advisor believe something suspicious is taking place, and, of course, there's Senate's own misgivings.

As they've entered the forest, the sunny (yet cloudy) weather turned worse; first small droplets were soon followed by bursts of spring rain. The murmur of the falling water did well to mask some sounds...

...cries of women and shouts of men, and Captain Astleich and his men did not notice until it was too late.

Are they coming?"

"Nah. My apprentice have successfully distracted the Troian militia. There's no way they can be here before the Reich patrol arrives. Just as the good Lady planned."

"Our men did get some Reich weapons, right?"

"Oh, I have made sure of that. Once the militia meets a Reich patrol and then finds Reich weapons amongst the corpses, taking them as evidence... heh, heh, heheheh."

Meanwhile, the screams of terrified villagers finally reached the ears of Captain Astleich, as his group neared the village.

"...what was that? Was that a scream... screams! Forward! There's something terrible happening in the village!"

Meanwhile, a trio of travelers - a dancer girl, a rider, and a grumpy axe-boy had first-row view on the unraveling massacre.

//Jann, Alissa Erite and Cecil Ishim are now in!

~~Player Turn 1~~

Objectives:
Primary: Kill all enemies.
Bonus: Assure survival of at least 3 villagers.

Enemy stats are here!
Villagers stats are here!

Spoiler: HP (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: July 11, 2016, 03:19:48 pm by Haspen »
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 144