Favoured game

Corpse party Rp
- 2 (66.7%)
Dominic High Rp
- 0 (0%)
Monster hunter Rp
- 1 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Author Topic: Interest check  (Read 529 times)

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
Interest check
« on: July 03, 2016, 04:14:10 am »

Hello one and all my dear compatriots I in all my splendor have been kicking around a idea in my head for the past few hours I am a relatively new GM as in I've tryed to GM but all my stuff never got off the ground sadly.But either way I'm going to lay out my ideas and plans and get some feed back if that's okay with you all.

I have multiple ideas in the works they are in this order.
Dominic High:Will be a highschool roleplay centered around the newly built school Dominic high and  the main part of the game will be driven hopefully by the players actions and the world reacting to them the outlandish and mythical do exist bit are fee and far between combat is something that will be in the game but it will be pretty straightforward with not that much too it I  think.This will probably be mostly freeform with  some hidden stats.6-7 players most likely

Corpse party :Pretty obvious my inspiration for this one you are a group of 6-10 students and maybe a teacher or staff member who whether  through sheer luck friendship with the other students or just not wanting to feel left out ended up performing a ritual meant to ensure you would be friends forever...and you fucked it up transporting you to another realm where survival is unlikely and death is just around the corner.

Monster hunter:In a high fantasy medieval world there exists myths and legends  monster hunter men and women and other people and creatures are sent out and paid to slay monsters of all sizes and alignments honing their skills and bringing much needed gold into their pockets.6-7 players initially but there will most likely be a waitlisted to replace people who die during the course of the game.

((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Pencil_Art

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Interest check
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2016, 04:40:12 am »

As we all know, high school RPs never work out, but 1 is worth a try. 2 seems interesting to me, though. Generally a plot is needed to keep a game from dying.

snow dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Is always cold
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2016, 06:19:14 am »

Cool,
Nr. 1 Could you be some kind of monster or something not fully human in this game? If so cool!
Nr. 2 Hmm... Sounds interesting, could we get some more stuff about this one?
Nr. 3 This one sounds cool, but nr. 2 is more interesting (I like survival games). In what genre would be it set?
Here at Bay12 we excel at Theoretical Biology. Need to know the value of Merbone? Check. Need to know the density of a thrown Fluffy Wambler? Check. Need to know how a walking Mushroom can theoretically talk? Check.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2016, 12:17:56 pm »

As we all know, high school RPs never work out, but 1 is worth a try. 2 seems interesting to me, though. Generally a plot is needed to keep a game from dying.
Cool,
Nr. 1 Could you be some kind of monster or something not fully human in this game? If so cool!
Nr. 2 Hmm... Sounds interesting, could we get some more stuff about this one?
Nr. 3 This one sounds cool, but nr. 2 is more interesting (I like survival games). In what genre would be it set?
Nr.1 I would allow non humans as long as they are not blatantly non human they'd have to be able to blend in at least.
Nr.2 The location of the game will be mostly set in either a hospital or a school not entirely decided on that one but I have at least some of the plot thought up
Nr.3 Don't really know what  you could call the genre.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2016, 12:20:55 pm »

I'd Play 1 or 3.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.