Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Discuss the forums and threads  (Read 657 times)

MoonyTheHuman

• Bay Watcher
  • I think the DEC VAX hates me.
    • View Profile
    • hellomouse
Discuss the forums and threads
« on: July 02, 2016, 04:27:50 pm »

Yup, im suprised this doesnt exist.
Discuss the other forums, i.e the forumgames forum or the Dwarf Fortress Genral Forum, also discuss other threads here.
inb4 lock!

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
Re: Discuss the forums and threads
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2016, 05:06:44 pm »

I declare this thread the new ameripol and brexit thread.
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2016, 05:24:33 pm »

I've heard that DC is considering a Ameriparture vote if they're not granted statehood or any control over their taxation.
Even the avatars expire eventually.

MoonyTheHuman

• Bay Watcher
  • I think the DEC VAX hates me.
    • View Profile
    • hellomouse
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2016, 05:41:11 pm »

No. Just no.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2016, 05:50:18 pm »

I've heard that DC is considering a Ameriparture vote if they're not granted statehood or any control over their taxation.
It'll never pass. Honestly it's more likely that DC will turn around and annex the rest of the US, finally forming the glorious unitary state it was always destined to be. Federalists through all history will turn in their graves, the bald eagle will go extinct, and Obama will rule Earth for a thousand years.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2016, 06:30:11 pm »

It'll never pass. Honestly it's more likely that DC will turn around and annex the rest of the US, finally forming the glorious unitary state it was always destined to be. Federalists through all history will turn in their graves, the bald eagle will go extinct, and Obama will rule Earth for a thousand years.
United State of America? Thanks, Obama.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?