Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 58

Author Topic: Sunrise Academy IC: Welcome to the Academy of Despair  (Read 32917 times)

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
Re: Sunrise Academy IC: Welcome to the Academy
« Reply #195 on: July 02, 2016, 11:46:27 pm »

"Aimi Fujiwara, good to meet'cha." She offers a polite bow despite her somewhat rough tone.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2016, 12:52:33 am by KingMurdoc »
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: July 02, 2016, 11:50:28 pm »

"Aimi Fujiwara, good to meet'cha." She offers a polite bow despite her somewhat rough tone.
She nods at her. "So then, what are you? I'm a domovoi - a guardian spirit."
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • coming to you live from the action
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: July 02, 2016, 11:54:12 pm »

Atsuko wanders off towards the pink girl and androgynous person. "Hey, what's up?"
Quote from: Sergarr
When in doubt, use puns.
Quote from: Calidovi
in our own special way we are all shitpost
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
dont call me a shitposter, call me a spirit one with the shitpost atman
Quote from: Descan
that's pretty gay

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #198 on: July 02, 2016, 11:55:07 pm »

"A shinigami. Death god, if you ask humans, but I don't really do a lot of killing people, and neither do the parents. Do mess with ghosts a lot though, sometimes the suicides would try to blame us." She shrugs.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: July 02, 2016, 11:55:16 pm »

Wakana has briefly met some of these students, but she doesn't know them well at all -- they are still fresh arrivals themselves. Currently, she is trying to steal a glance of the book the spiky-haired boy is reading and see what it is.

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: July 02, 2016, 11:58:54 pm »

Atsuko wanders off towards the pink girl and androgynous person. "Hey, what's up?"
"-ecause of your stupid clothes - Hey, who're you?" The (very tiny) girl turns towards Atsuko, glaring. The other person apologizes profusely in the background.
"A shinigami. Death god, if you ask humans, but I don't really do a lot of killing people, and neither do the parents. Do mess with ghosts a lot though, sometimes the suicides would try to blame us." She shrugs.
"I see. What do you mean by 'messing with ghosts'?"
Wakana has briefly met some of these students, but she doesn't know them well at all -- they are still fresh arrivals themselves. Currently, she is trying to steal a glance of the book the spiky-haired boy is reading and see what it is.
The cover is blank, and the words inside seem to be very small and hard to read. He turns towards Wakana. "You again. Go away. Can't you see I'm reading?"
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: July 03, 2016, 12:00:45 am »

"I'm the kami of a school, books interest me! I wanted to see if I'd read that one before."

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: July 03, 2016, 12:04:58 am »

"Hmph. I doubt it. This is a textbook on advanced Japanese law. Usually only read by law students. Unsurprisingly, they don't seem to have it in that feeble library over there." He gestures towards the two bookshelves at the side of the room.
carrot cakeu

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: July 03, 2016, 12:07:07 am »

"Hmm. I suppose I haven't read that one, haha. I've already scoured thise bookshelves twice, after all."

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: July 03, 2016, 12:08:39 am »

"Hmph." He continues to read.
carrot cakeu

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #205 on: July 03, 2016, 12:10:07 am »

"Oh, pretty much exorcisms. We make sure the spirits of the dead go where they need to, even if they don't wanna. Can't have dead people floating around moaning at everyone, you know? Plus some of 'em are mean enough to kill people, though thankfully not many. Oh man, I've seen some nasty stuff. . ."
GM of Trespassers V2.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: July 03, 2016, 12:11:01 am »

Kotone wanders near the girl in the poncho and Ron Weasley, WWI Fighter Pilot to listen to what they're saying.
Black lives matter.

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: July 03, 2016, 12:15:37 am »

"Oh, pretty much exorcisms. We make sure the spirits of the dead go where they need to, even if they don't wanna. Can't have dead people floating around moaning at everyone, you know? Plus some of 'em are mean enough to kill people, though thankfully not many. Oh man, I've seen some nasty stuff. . ."
"Really? Sounds like a difficult job to do." Andrea has an eyebrow raised.
Kotone wanders near the girl in the poncho and Ron Weasley, WWI Fighter Pilot to listen to what they're saying.
"- I just think that it's a lot safer to go above, right? I mean, I've heard there's a bunch of poisonous frogs or snakes in the jungle..." He slowly and awkwardly turns towards Kotone, snapping his mouth shut. Poncho girl (who seems to have a small horn on her forehead now that Kotone can see her up-close) just seems exasperated.
carrot cakeu

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • coming to you live from the action
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: July 03, 2016, 12:19:17 am »

"-ecause of your stupid clothes - Hey, who're you?" The (very tiny) girl turns towards Atsuko, glaring. The other person apologizes profusely in the background.
"The name's Atsuko. Who're you? And-" She looks at the other person. "Hey! Who are you?"
Quote from: Sergarr
When in doubt, use puns.
Quote from: Calidovi
in our own special way we are all shitpost
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
dont call me a shitposter, call me a spirit one with the shitpost atman
Quote from: Descan
that's pretty gay

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: July 03, 2016, 12:22:24 am »

"... ...It's not that feeble though," she mutters.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 58