Poll

We need to stop getting salty.

Yes.
- 9 (90%)
Yes.
- 1 (10%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 12

Author Topic: The 'Please Don't Make Me Lock This' Ameripol Thread 2.0  (Read 8988 times)

mainiac

• Bay Watcher
  • Na vazeal kwah-kai
    • View Profile
Re: The 'Please Don't Make Me Lock This' Ameripol Thread 2.0
« Reply #90 on: July 05, 2016, 03:46:06 pm »

This is just proof that the FBI is in on the conspiracy to cover up Clinton's wrongdoings. With her tyrannical control of the media, the electoral system, and law enforcement, it's a wonder why she hasn't ascended to power already.

I believe that Grisha5 has thus far thwarted her power grabs.
Ancient Babylonian god of RAEG
--------------
[CAN_INTERNET]
[PREFSTRING:google]
"Don't tell me what you value. Show me your budget and I will tell you what you value"
« Last Edit: February 10, 1988, 03:27:23 pm by UR MOM »
mainiac is always a little sarcastic, at least.

Baffler

• Bay Watcher
  • Caveat Lector.
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: July 05, 2016, 04:01:34 pm »

There are already people saying that they're letting her off because Obama told them to fuck off. Anyway, if we're quoting it, I think this one was interesting as well:

To be clear, this is not to suggest that in similar circumstances, a person who engaged in this activity would face no consequences. To the contrary, those individuals are often subject to security or administrative sanctions. But that is not what we are deciding now.

Source. The fourth to last paragraph. They seem to be saying that administrative sanctions would be appropriate (if she wasn't at the top and was still SoS), but that isn't the FBI's job.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2016, 04:03:58 pm by Baffler »
Quote from: Helgoland
Even if you found a suitable opening, I doubt it would prove all too satisfying. And it might leave some nasty wounds, depending on the moral high ground's geology.
Location subject to periodic change.
Baffler likes silver, walnut trees, the color green, tanzanite, and dogs for their loyalty. When possible he prefers to consume beef, iced tea, and cornbread. He absolutely detests ticks.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: July 05, 2016, 06:58:14 pm »

If youre willing to believe websites that advocate her virtue but pretend that anything approaching grey as a smear campaign
What part of my post lead you to believe I held such an attitude?

*snort*

That's all I have to say about that, in the interest of this thread's continued existence.

Anyone who thinks this is the last you're going to hear of "Servergate" or whatever they're calling it, is whistling past the graveyard so hard even the dead are plugging their ears. This will continue to be raised as an issue by the Republicans from now through her entire Presidency.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

mainiac

• Bay Watcher
  • Na vazeal kwah-kai
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: July 05, 2016, 07:15:44 pm »

That's all I have to say about that, in the interest of this thread's continued existence.

How selfless of you to make an argument and then express you dont want counter arguments.
Ancient Babylonian god of RAEG
--------------
[CAN_INTERNET]
[PREFSTRING:google]
"Don't tell me what you value. Show me your budget and I will tell you what you value"
« Last Edit: February 10, 1988, 03:27:23 pm by UR MOM »
mainiac is always a little sarcastic, at least.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: July 05, 2016, 07:47:26 pm »

Anyone who thinks this is the last you're going to hear of "Servergate" or whatever they're calling it, is whistling past the graveyard so hard even the dead are plugging their ears. This will continue to be raised as an issue by the Republicans from now through her entire Presidency.
Pretty sure no one that's paid the least bit of attention thinks this means the U.S. anti-clinton folks are going to stop harping on it. Frankly, God itself could come down and absolve her of all blame before the entire world and they still wouldn't stop harping on it. It just means their bullshit is even more bullshit than it already was.

Which was about what anyone that was paying the least bit of attention was expecting, really :V
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: July 05, 2016, 09:29:51 pm »

How selfless of you to make an argument and then express you dont want counter arguments.
A snort of derision is not an argument, nor is it intended to be.

There's no point in a pissing match over this, no one's mind is going to be changed.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: July 06, 2016, 12:58:26 am »

In a way, it's sad: she did fuck up with her servers, and finding that out is one good thing coming out of these Benghazi investigation. But the GOP and its supporters has been crying wolf so long and so hard that anything less than criminal charges comes out as "scott free".

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: July 06, 2016, 01:19:50 am »

Every time anyone in the past year or so has said anything even remotely critical of Clinton you immediately jumped down their throat and started a mudslinging fight. It's the primary reason I stopped posting in the previous thread, I was sick of you trying to start shit when people were having honest discussions. I don't particularly like being this blunt, but it needed saying.

your waifu a shit

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: July 06, 2016, 01:30:48 am »

FLASH

FLASH

-WE ARE ENTERING A STATE OF SALTCON 2 FOLLOWING THE INTERACTION OF MULTIPLE POSTERS WITH MANIAC REGARDING H.CLINTON AND ALLEGATIONS OF UNFAIR FORUM CONDUCT VIS A VIS MANIAC. THERE IS A HIGH PROBABILITY OF TEMPORARY THREAD LOCKING IN THE NEXT 24 HOURS. THERE IS A MODERATE PROBABILITY OF PERMANENT THREAD LOCKING IN THE NEXT 24 HOURS. THERE IS A LOW BUT SIGNIFICANT PROBABILITY OF BAN ACTION BEING TAKEN IN THE NEXT 24 HOURS-

-PREPARE UNDER EMEROP STANDARD PRE-EVACUATION TO TEMPORARY AMERIPOL THREAD IN DPRK CAMP. DUE TO ELEVATED RISK OF THREAD DISRUPTION ALL POSTERS ARE TO PREPARE FOR POSSIBILITY OF COMMAND LOSS AND SHOULD THEREFORE MOVE TO DPRK CAMP INDEPENDENTLY SHOULD SALTOCALYPSE APPEAR IMMINENT-

-SALTCON STATUS IS SUBJECT TO ALMOST CERTAIN CHANGE OVER NEXT 24 HOURS, REMAIN VIGILANT FOR FURTHER UPDATES, MAY PATHOS BE WITH YOU ALL-
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

sluissa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: July 06, 2016, 02:07:24 am »

FLASH

FLASH

-WE ARE ENTERING A STATE OF SALTCON 2 FOLLOWING THE INTERACTION OF MULTIPLE POSTERS WITH MANIAC REGARDING H.CLINTON AND ALLEGATIONS OF UNFAIR FORUM CONDUCT VIS A VIS MANIAC. THERE IS A HIGH PROBABILITY OF TEMPORARY THREAD LOCKING IN THE NEXT 24 HOURS. THERE IS A MODERATE PROBABILITY OF PERMANENT THREAD LOCKING IN THE NEXT 24 HOURS. THERE IS A LOW BUT SIGNIFICANT PROBABILITY OF BAN ACTION BEING TAKEN IN THE NEXT 24 HOURS-

-PREPARE UNDER EMEROP STANDARD PRE-EVACUATION TO TEMPORARY AMERIPOL THREAD IN DPRK CAMP. DUE TO ELEVATED RISK OF THREAD DISRUPTION ALL POSTERS ARE TO PREPARE FOR POSSIBILITY OF COMMAND LOSS AND SHOULD THEREFORE MOVE TO DPRK CAMP INDEPENDENTLY SHOULD SALTOCALYPSE APPEAR IMMINENT-

-SALTCON STATUS IS SUBJECT TO ALMOST CERTAIN CHANGE OVER NEXT 24 HOURS, REMAIN VIGILANT FOR FURTHER UPDATES, MAY PATHOS BE WITH YOU ALL-

In other news, the eastward moving front of attack helicopters has passed over the Sexual Orientation thread, leaving behind a high pressure area of homosexual erotica with pronounced passenger jets. The Brexit thread is experiencing a low moving across the great british pound that may or may not form into something later this week. Weather across most of the rest of the General Discussion board is chill, with isolated storms.

Back to you, penguinofhonor.

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: July 06, 2016, 02:52:29 am »

Clinton is a future Queen President of the USA, almost all accusations against her are false and/or negligible by default simply because of the sheer quantity of Republican mudslingers. Just like with Obama and "birthers" repeatedly and very loudly trying to insinuate that he was actually a Kenyan Muslim. That one was a hoot.
._.

sluissa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: July 06, 2016, 02:57:16 am »

Clinton is a future Queen President of the USA, almost all accusations against her are false and/or negligible by default simply because of the sheer quantity of Republican mudslingers. Just like with Obama and "birthers" repeatedly and very loudly trying to insinuate that he was actually a Kenyan Muslim. That one was a hoot.

I think I have a way to solve this, once and for all.

Anybody have a duck and a very large set of scales?

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #102 on: July 06, 2016, 03:02:33 am »

Just like with Obama and "birthers" repeatedly and very loudly trying to insinuate that he was actually a Kenyan Muslim. That one was a hoot.
You mean he's not?
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

Max™

• Bay Watcher
  • [CULL:SQUARE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: July 06, 2016, 03:04:30 am »

In other news, the eastward moving front of attack helicopters has passed over the Sexual Orientation thread, leaving behind a high pressure area of homosexual erotica with pronounced passenger jets. The Brexit thread is experiencing a low moving across the great british pound that may or may not form into something later this week. Weather across most of the rest of the General Discussion board is chill, with isolated storms.

Back to you, penguinofhonor.
*so happy he contributed to that*

martinuzz

• Bay Watcher
  • High dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: July 06, 2016, 05:06:25 am »

Just like with Obama and "birthers" repeatedly and very loudly trying to insinuate that he was actually a Kenyan Muslim. That one was a hoot.
You mean he's not?
He's in a state of quantumsuperposition where we cannot know both his place of origin and his religion at the same time.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2016, 05:09:01 am by martinuzz »
Friendly and polite reminder for optimists: Hope is a finite resource

We can ­disagree and still love each other, ­unless your disagreement is rooted in my oppression and denial of my humanity and right to exist - James Baldwin

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=73719.msg1830479#msg1830479
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 12