Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31

Author Topic: Superhero Mafia: Game Over; Town, Survivors and Lovers Win.  (Read 58540 times)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
Re: Superhero Mafia: Game Over; Town, Survivors and Lovers Win.
« Reply #420 on: August 01, 2016, 06:21:55 pm »

Well.

That was...

Something.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
  • Everything is going as planned
    • View Profile
« Reply #421 on: August 01, 2016, 06:22:07 pm »

Wow.  I was going to jail FoU that night anyway.
Giving waitlisted people the ability to murder non-responsive players was a great idea. Need to do that more often.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #422 on: August 01, 2016, 06:24:06 pm »

Wow.  I was going to jail FoU that night anyway.

Nooooooo...

I thought you'd have jailed me, so it wouldn't really have mattered either way.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #423 on: August 01, 2016, 06:25:54 pm »

Either way actually.  Anyway how much of your arguments at me were actual things because a lot of what you stuck by at the end seemed like grasping at straws.
Giving waitlisted people the ability to murder non-responsive players was a great idea. Need to do that more often.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #424 on: August 01, 2016, 06:29:03 pm »

The rolefishing, contradictory claims/Jotunn claim and OMGUS'ing.

Had I not so badly wanted to use my power though, I'd have been on FoU. Bit of a selfish, silly thing, but it was a cool power and I was expecting the game to go on for longer.

I suspected my passive trigger was too many dead folk who hadn't "Moved On".

DA: Can we get a list of the passive triggers?
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #425 on: August 01, 2016, 06:30:48 pm »

The rolefishing, contradictory claims/Jotunn claim and OMGUS'ing.

Had I not so badly wanted to use my power though, I'd have been on FoU. Bit of a selfish, silly thing, but it was a cool power and I was expecting the game to go on for longer.

I suspected my passive trigger was too many dead folk who hadn't "Moved On".

DA: Can we get a list of the passive triggers?
oh I had a post to counter all that but the game ended so yeah.  Oh well.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #426 on: August 01, 2016, 07:12:49 pm »

Can I officially call BS now, concidering I was killed off night 1, and my teammate followed the next day?
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #427 on: August 01, 2016, 07:35:35 pm »

Can I officially call BS now, concidering I was killed off night 1, and my teammate followed the next day?

Tiruin got a lucky break, and FoU was unable to deflect attention he brought in himself by being all "town is expendable". Not BS at all.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: August 01, 2016, 07:51:38 pm »

Uh... you're going to hate this.

Spoiler: Seriously. (click to show/hide)
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #429 on: August 01, 2016, 07:56:36 pm »

Well my opinion was voiced during the game. Need a bit more thought to your actions at night, 'specially kills.

Heck, I was considering using my Vengeance on Dustan N1 but didn't 'cause I thought it was too early :P

juicebox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #430 on: August 01, 2016, 11:29:52 pm »

Woooow. OK. This has to have been the quickest forum mafia game I've ever played in.

So how did I do?

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #431 on: August 02, 2016, 12:02:39 am »

Wow this was fast. GG everyone, I guess.

Role-related: I wonder what would have happened if I had claimed my invulnerability? People would probably have tried to lynch me (like all the other times I've had a semi/fully invulnerable role), wasting a lynch and letting the scum survive.

Also, I'm disappointed that I couldn't hint that I was a doctor strongly enough to attract a scumkill. I'll be next more blunt about it next time if I ever get a similar role :P.
Don't die; it's bad for your health!

it happened it happened it happen im so hyped to actually get attacked now

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #432 on: August 02, 2016, 02:00:01 am »

Wow this was fast. GG everyone, I guess.

Role-related: I wonder what would have happened if I had claimed my invulnerability? People would probably have tried to lynch me (like all the other times I've had a semi/fully invulnerable role), wasting a lynch and letting the scum survive.

Also, I'm disappointed that I couldn't hint that I was a doctor strongly enough to attract a scumkill. I'll be next more blunt about it next time if I ever get a similar role :P.
Yeah most of the reason I was being so open to admitting I was Jailor was because I could shrug off one kill/lynch.  I think if I didn't have the ability to do that I would have played way more cautious.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #433 on: August 02, 2016, 06:39:24 am »

Woah o_o I was expecting much of bluffing through just getting alive as a lover.

Woo \o/
* Tiruin flops happily on BHK :3
I do second the motion for knowing the hidden-bastard-passives, unless you wish to recycle most bits for another game like this, DA.
I also love being a lover and third party that isn't outright extreme towards alignments.

But for posterity, I've had no idea about my purple magic. :v Doubters can check loverchat. Everything is in there.

Woooow. OK. This has to have been the quickest forum mafia game I've ever played in.

So how did I do?
You need to post more :P And also note the context of the game you're playing in. Usually newbies with lacking familiarity will have to work with hard/concrete ideas, and in bastard games, these can be anything, including unorthodox occurrences.

But in general: More activity from ya :) You're doing well!

griffinpup

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #434 on: August 02, 2016, 01:37:41 pm »

I'm full of sadness...  Such sadness
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31