Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 31

Author Topic: Superhero Mafia: Game Over; Town, Survivors and Lovers Win.  (Read 58773 times)

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Superhero Mafia: Day 1, Make it Double.
« Reply #135 on: July 21, 2016, 01:32:39 pm »

Here, a jailor is basically a roleblocker + doctor.
Don't die; it's bad for your health!

it happened it happened it happen im so hyped to actually get attacked now

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: July 21, 2016, 03:08:34 pm »

@Everbody that was in the Game of Clones What were the names of your the guardian from Game of Clones, I think it might be important.  I believe I was an ice guy with Norse ties, the name is slipping me right now.
I was the Clone Lord.
Jo'something.

By the way, the ice guy... it said in A Game of Clones' flavor that he was making an ice shield around himself as he fell into the Earth's atmosphere. So... he might have survived, and thus might be in this game. Might.
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
  • Everything is going as planned
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: July 21, 2016, 04:07:58 pm »

@Everbody that was in the Game of Clones What were the names of your the guardian from Game of Clones, I think it might be important.  I believe I was an ice guy with Norse ties, the name is slipping me right now.
I was the Clone Lord.
Jo'something.

By the way, the ice guy... it said in A Game of Clones' flavor that he was making an ice shield around himself as he fell into the Earth's atmosphere. So... he might have survived, and thus might be in this game. Might.
I remember that well if the ice guy is here I remember he was a town aligned Jailor so that's a start.  PFP
Dustan: Do you know how jailor roles on B12 work?
This just got really suspicious TBF. Why were you asking Dustain about the Jailor role, in fact why even bring it up?
Giving waitlisted people the ability to murder non-responsive players was a great idea. Need to do that more often.

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: July 21, 2016, 04:34:24 pm »

I was the Clone Lord.
Jo'something.

I remember that well if the ice guy is here I remember he was a town aligned Jailor so that's a start.  PFP
Dustan: Do you know how jailor roles on B12 work?
This just got really suspicious TBF. Why were you asking Dustain about the Jailor role, in fact why even bring it up?
Giving waitlisted people the ability to murder non-responsive players was a great idea. Need to do that more often.

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: July 21, 2016, 04:35:10 pm »

Just an accidental double post, ignore the second one

Deus Asmoth

• Bay Watcher
  • Bland, but sensible.
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: July 21, 2016, 06:35:30 pm »

Mod:Do we know the team roster?
Can you clarify? It seems like knowing the team roster would defeat the purpose of the game.
Look elsewhere, reader. There is nothing for you here.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: July 22, 2016, 07:04:49 pm »

Everybody: Current suspects, if any.
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: July 22, 2016, 07:55:06 pm »

Deus Asmoth, because he is being rather shifty and not posting frequently. Also, he claims the role of GM, which I can't believe in the slightest.

Joking aside, I don't really have any suspects aside from Hector and Teneb. Even then, Teneb is kinda iffy. He's posting enough not to seem scummy, but I just get this odd feeling.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

juicebox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: July 22, 2016, 08:24:07 pm »

At the moment, my only suspect is TBF, for being jumpy and defensive.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: July 22, 2016, 08:28:19 pm »

At the moment, my only suspect is TBF, for being jumpy and defensive.

+1, though I add Dustan to that as they've been getting on me re: my vote on TBF.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: July 22, 2016, 08:29:10 pm »

EBWOP also they suspect Teneb but aren't doing anything about trying to refine their read.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: July 22, 2016, 08:36:11 pm »

Can you clarify? It seems like knowing the team roster would defeat the purpose of the game.

Flavorwise, do we know the team.  Obviously, not who pairs to who, but the Eleven surely know the others' super identities?

@fillipk:Because Dustan mentioned the jailor behavior in some other Mafia, which was different, IIRC.  I'm pretty sure, though I'd need to actually look back a couple pages.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: July 22, 2016, 08:38:02 pm »

Ah:
Dustan: Are you familiar with the concept of pressure voting?
I am, though it's much easier for the pressure to be on if there's fewer people deciding if you get lynched/executed. It's why I love playing jailor, since they can record the roles of their jailed people and communicate privately without suspicion from there.

TBF: I can already tell you that statement is false, at least initially. Most likely the power role will come when the hidden conditions for someone is met.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: July 22, 2016, 09:10:16 pm »

Flavorwise, do we know the team.  Obviously, not who pairs to who, but the Eleven surely know the others' super identities?

On closer inspection, the bodies, though fairly mangled, do have identifiable features underneath. Unfortunately, since their masks and costumes are gone it's still impossible to figure out who they were. Trust wasn't very strong among the Eleven when it came to secret identities, which may have been a bad choice in retrospect.

You're kinda getting on my nerves with your fixation on the flavour, now.

Are you going to engage any of the other players today? Perhaps do some scumhunting?

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: July 22, 2016, 09:18:42 pm »

EBWOP also they suspect Teneb but aren't doing anything about trying to refine their read.
Really? I would think that between picking you and your already suspicious behavior (At least, suspicious to me) would be enough. Sadly, I don't have anything solid to go on yet, and thus can't vote either of you up yet. At best, I can say that I got my eyes on you two.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 31