Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 31

Author Topic: Superhero Mafia: Game Over; Town, Survivors and Lovers Win.  (Read 58658 times)

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
Re: Superhero Mafia: Day 1, Make it Double.
« Reply #255 on: July 25, 2016, 07:29:21 pm »

Well if you would stop focusing on literally the first post I made in the game as a basis for my scumminess, perhaps I'd be less inclined to call you out on your nonsense. Alas...
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: July 25, 2016, 07:30:36 pm »

can you Both Stop inflating your postcount and actually have a reasonable discussion? I mean, really. Just ask eachother questions and have done with it!
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

griffinpup

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: July 25, 2016, 07:36:50 pm »

TBF
griffinpup:You can't vote?
I can but I don't think it works.

Hector
OOC parentheses because it was a mechanical correction.  Like i'd correct a guy in a suggestion game about bad +1'ing OOC

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: July 25, 2016, 07:38:15 pm »

I was referring to your inability to vote, in the first set.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: July 25, 2016, 07:39:57 pm »

Dustan, this is a reasonable discussion.

Well if you would stop focusing on literally the first post I made in the game as a basis for my scumminess, perhaps I'd be less inclined to call you out on your nonsense. Alas...
It's a red flag to have no reason whatsoever.  Sure, you developed a case, but you should have had something more than nothing before then.

@griffinpup:Well that's weird.  Why?
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: July 25, 2016, 07:42:27 pm »

It's not a reasonable discussion as we've been at it before. I voted you for pressure to see how you'd respond. Part of that was having a poor reason for the vote. You don't like it; we understand. I got what I wanted, the only question is how to interpret it.

griffinpup

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: July 25, 2016, 07:44:40 pm »

I was referring to your inability to vote, in the first set.
Yeah, that should've been single parenthesis. My apologies.

TBF
It's not necessarily what he's doing with it now, it's what he did when he placed the thing.
TBF, you just said that what matters is what he does with it...
griffinpup:Well that's weird.  Why?
Cuz it's a bastard game?  :P But I actually think it's really good to experiment with mechanics in this scenario.
Dustan

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: July 25, 2016, 07:45:53 pm »

Ugh, I hate everything about this. Just, fuck how messy my life suddenly decided to become. Replacement request
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: July 25, 2016, 07:48:25 pm »

@griffinpup:I did indeed.  My apologies.  But it's the circumstances around the placing of the vote that matter, a bit more than any subsequent argument.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: July 25, 2016, 07:52:36 pm »

@griffinpup:I did indeed.  My apologies.  But it's the circumstances around the placing of the vote that matter, a bit more than any subsequent argument.

What about the circumstances of your vote? Your vote is an OMGUS.

TDS is voting Dustan, the question asked for it was "how do you feel about this vote." Does this not matter to you because the vote wasn't on you? What is the difference between TDS' vote and mine?

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: July 25, 2016, 07:53:57 pm »

Wow, it's only day one and already three people hate my guts because of my logic and reasoning. New player discrimination much?
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: July 25, 2016, 07:55:33 pm »

@hector: Is it.  I don't think so.

Perhaps a little, but not very much.

He asked the question.

@Dustan:This is exactly why B12 has Beginner Mafias.
Sigtext

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: July 25, 2016, 07:58:52 pm »

Might I inquire how TDS' question was better than me provoking a response from you by accusing you of being scum?

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: July 25, 2016, 08:00:13 pm »

'obvscum' isn't actually an accusation of scumminess, hector.
Sigtext

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: July 25, 2016, 08:01:00 pm »

It's more a sarcastic "I can't be bothered to think of a reason".
Sigtext

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 31