Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9

Author Topic: Shadowrun 5E IC Thread: Pipe Dreams  (Read 18300 times)

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
Re: Shadowrun 5E IC Thread: Pipe Dreams
« Reply #75 on: July 26, 2016, 07:04:19 pm »

"There any further information on the site? External security response time, any maps, that sorta thing? Also, specifics on the container's size, weight, and location?"
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: July 26, 2016, 07:16:08 pm »

"When does he want it then? Also, anything else they're carrying that might be of interest? Cash, guns, nuclear weapons...?"

werty892

• Bay Watcher
  • Neat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: July 26, 2016, 07:43:54 pm »

"There any further information on the site? External security response time, any maps, that sorta thing? Also, specifics on the container's size, weight, and location?"
"Should be a single C zone, so expect twelve-fifteen minuets if you decide to go loud. Maps you're going to have to find yourselves, that's not my problem... He looks at something in AR "Container is standard shipping container size, so twelve meters long and two and a half meters tall, you'll be able to tell which one it is because it's probably the only one painted purely white. And it will probably, like I said, be in Warehouse C. Anything else?"
"When does he want it then? Also, anything else they're carrying that might be of interest? Cash, guns, nuclear weapons...?"
"Good question. As soon as possible would be the best, but the client says that there is about a week before they're being taken away, so before then obviously. If you find any nuclear weapons hidden in a construction supply warehouse, make sure to leave them alone. The last thing I need is S-K killing me off.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2016, 07:48:40 pm by werty892 »

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: July 26, 2016, 07:55:59 pm »

"They have any semi trucks or the like there?"
Highly Opinionated Fool

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: July 26, 2016, 08:44:36 pm »

"You kidding pretty boy? Taking whatever you can get your grubby mits on is gonna get us all shot."

Stroheim leans back.

"Easy enough job though."
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: July 26, 2016, 09:13:32 pm »

"Ok, so we're asking all these questions about taking this container, but what I want to know is WHERE THE FRAG ARE WE SUPPOSED TO DROP IT OFF?! Are we just supposed to hold onto it while The Star tracks us down?!"
« Last Edit: July 26, 2016, 09:25:52 pm by heydude6 »
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: July 26, 2016, 09:15:17 pm »

"Or it's gonna get us cash. And if you really cared about getting shot while doing this, you wouldn't have stayed in this room."
Bird spreads himself off on the sofa.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: July 26, 2016, 09:20:54 pm »

"Or it's gonna get us cash. And if you really cared about getting shot while doing this, you wouldn't have stayed in this room."
Bird spreads himself off on the sofa.

"I care about getting shot if it loses us money. If you can't steal a thousand's worth for each of us, then its a net loss to not getting caught. If you can, then it'd probably be better money to just rob warehouses all day, and you could quite this running business."

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: July 26, 2016, 09:35:48 pm »

"We cant really take it anywhere if we cant move it."
Highly Opinionated Fool

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: July 26, 2016, 09:55:25 pm »

"We cant really take it anywhere if we cant move it."
"The pipes still need to go somewhere, it's not like they suddenly teleport to their proper place the moment we take them off the sight. They have to go somewhere and we need to find out where! Unless you weren't talking to me..."
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: July 26, 2016, 10:15:33 pm »

"Again, if we cant shift it in the first place, we cant take it where it needs to be. So, unless there is a way for us to move it, asking where we need to move it is moot."
Highly Opinionated Fool

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: July 26, 2016, 10:24:39 pm »

"We probably can't sneak anything big enough to move it out without getting seen. Mebe we could dress up as workers and move it in under their noses?"

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: July 26, 2016, 10:27:21 pm »

"Child's play. Just give me a day to find a hard hat... And a few more to get some decent forgeries."

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: July 26, 2016, 10:33:09 pm »

"Or, hell, this probably wont have a chance of working, but we could try putting in a work order for them to shift it for us. Is there a decker among us?"
Highly Opinionated Fool

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: July 26, 2016, 11:13:51 pm »

Suddenly, Everyone's comm-link except for Stroheims beeps and a simple text message appears.
Yes

Meanwhile back in meatspace, everyone who has received a text notices the datajack in Mjölnir's (currently uncovered) head and the wire that's trailing into his jacket.

"Probably not, if we had a decker he probably would have already announced himself like the Mage did."
« Last Edit: July 26, 2016, 11:51:42 pm by heydude6 »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9