Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9

Author Topic: Shadowrun 5E IC Thread: Pipe Dreams  (Read 18283 times)

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
Re: Shadowrun 5E IC Thread: Pipe Dreams
« Reply #90 on: July 26, 2016, 11:45:34 pm »

Everett spares a glance at his messenger-bag sized RCC, checking quickly to see if he can link with stuff outside the room.

"Well, thats gonna make life fun. Well, once we get out of here I can start getting my drones to get some eyes on, get atleast some basic shots of the place."

(I am assuming that we have yet to be given the contact numbers of the others, nor the address of the place. Also that this room is isolated, perhaps with the center console linked via wire to a receiver outside.)
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

werty892

• Bay Watcher
  • Neat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: July 27, 2016, 12:13:39 am »

"Ok, so we're asking all these questions about taking this container, but what I want to know is WHERE THE FRAG ARE WE SUPPOSED TO DROP IT OFF?! Are we just supposed to hold onto it while The Star tracks us down?!"
"Hmm, should have mentioned that... The location is just off South 200th Street, you can't miss it from The Five, it will be a big hole, basically.
"They have any semi trucks or the like there?"
"It's a warehouse that holds cargo containers taken from ships before they get moved through the city. Probably has trucks and maybe even cargo blimps. Then again, this is just conjuncture from me, but that's the standard."
Eximious looks at something in AR and then raises an eyebrow
"Sorry gentlemen, I've got places to be. One more round of questions, but you can all call me here if it's a emergency and when the job is done. This room here is rented for the rest of the night, so you can use it to plan in safety until morning."

You all gain Eximious as a Loyalty 1/Connection 5 Fixer Contact

VoidSlayer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: July 27, 2016, 03:11:02 am »

Wrath grins again when Stroheim mentions dressing up as workers.

Question, what do you mean caught in the act?  We will leave a trail either way, so do we get the bonus as long as bullets do not fly or are you looking for an old switcheroo with another container so they wont notice until dawn?

Got to clarify the contract, other then that sounds good.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2016, 08:42:32 pm by VoidSlayer »

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: July 27, 2016, 08:14:12 pm »

Wrath grins again when Stroheim dress up as workers.

Question, what do you mean caught in the act?  We will leave a trail either way, so do we get the bonus as long as bullets do not fly or are you looking for an old switcheroo with another container so they wont notice until dawn?

"Well we ain't caught if they dunno whats goin' on until we are gone."
« Last Edit: July 27, 2016, 08:52:31 pm by Stirk »
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

werty892

• Bay Watcher
  • Neat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: July 29, 2016, 08:55:29 pm »

Wrath grins again when Stroheim mentions dressing up as workers.

"If an alarm is raised while you're on site, then consider yourselves caught in the act. Bodies and lies don't matter as long as you're not being chased by an attack helicopter into the construction site. As long as you get in, grab the container, and get out, without raising an alarm, consider the bonus yours."
Eximious then straightens his tie, and nods.
"You've got your job, now go do it. If you do it well, I'll see about putting you on my list permanently. Watch your backs out there, and shoot straight."
He strolls off screen, and the connection terminates.

It's time to do some work.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: July 29, 2016, 09:44:32 pm »

With the Johnson gone, Everett hauls out his RCC and gets to work, sending his Tower(and with it its payload of a Condor) to start on its way to that general area inorder to begin getting some eyes on. Cant do any form of run without eyes on, right? After they are on his way, he sets to work seeing what he can find on both the client and the target location with a quick matrix search.
Highly Opinionated Fool

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: July 29, 2016, 09:51:49 pm »

"Welp, he's gone. If you want to contact me, don't meet my roommate, and with that said... Oh shit."
Bird pauses in his attempt to leave and turns back to the others.
"Actually, one more thing before we split... We should probably have a way to contact each other."

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: July 29, 2016, 09:53:28 pm »

"Welp, he's gone. If you want to contact me, don't meet my roommate, and with that said... Oh shit."
Bird pauses in his attempt to leave and turns back to the others.
"Actually, one more thing before we split... We should probably have a way to contact each other."

"Split? We are supposed to plan the fraggin' run before I split the Dwarve's head open. He ain't bright now, imagine what he'll be like with brain damage. You got somewhere to be?"

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: July 29, 2016, 10:12:22 pm »

"Yes, away from you. Also, I need to check this place out for anything to help with the run. Maybe ask around about security, find some papers so I can get some accurate forgeries... you know, preparation for planning since we have a week."

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: July 29, 2016, 10:21:38 pm »

"Yes, away from you. Also, I need to check this place out for anything to help with the run. Maybe ask around about security, find some papers so I can get some accurate forgeries... you know, preparation for planning since we have a week."

(("Yes, away from you" Nice line :P))

"It'd be more useful if you knew what we where doing before you start researching. Forgeries ain't gonna do nothing if we decide to go in hot."

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: July 29, 2016, 10:28:21 pm »

"I don't think we're going in hot. Anyway, someone said something about trying to change the shipping schedule so the goods go to the construction site?"
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: July 29, 2016, 10:49:09 pm »

Everett sends Bird his comcode. "I should have some good views from the air shortly, comm me when you want them and I will send them over."
Highly Opinionated Fool

VoidSlayer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: July 31, 2016, 03:00:37 am »

We should come up with some kind of vague plan before we break.  I can provide disguises, both mundane and otherwise;

The older man fades away and a younger human with light brown skin, a different face, clean shaven with black hair stlyed to look wild emerges. 

I can scout out the place in wiz-land to see if what I do will be spotted, if not I can keep two or three people under the effect.  I can kill any spirits or what not that might come after us, but that would alert the summoner.

We need a way to get in, a main plan on how to forge a work order, and a backup plan in case we need to steal a truck on site and bust out the main gate.

Zormod

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: August 03, 2016, 02:24:10 pm »

"Well, I know some german if that helps, and my gun has a sound suppressor if it comes down to that."

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: August 03, 2016, 04:40:28 pm »

"To be honest, I don't feel like we have enough information to steal the container yet. Right now, I feel like there are two possible things we can try:

Plan A. Break into the facility and drag the crate to a truck, then drive it to the construction site.

Plan B. Hack a computer/forge some records/impersonate an official in order to make them accidentally ship the crate to the construction site. Or at least close enough so we can geek the driver and deliver it the rest of the way ourselves.

You guys think this is good enough? If you guys have trouble with the hacking part... let's just say I know a guy."
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9