Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Divine Creations IC Thread [6/6] ((A God-Game about World-Building))  (Read 3351 times)

Ardent Debater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Divine Creations IC Thread [6/6] ((A God-Game about World-Building))
« Reply #15 on: June 28, 2016, 03:22:31 pm »

TURN TWO

As the years pass, each of the Divines touches creation in their own way. Nix, observing the frailty of the weak, and pitiful Beasts of the Land, decided to search for one capable of withstanding all that the World has to offer. The first, a species of Armadillo, gathers under a sophisticated family hierarchy, and they defend their crude dens against many predators far larger than them. The second, a kind of large, one-eyed worm, while humble in the scale of things, are scattered in all places of the World, and even under the Sea. They eat the dead that other Species leave behind. The last worth mentioning, the third, a very prolific species of herbivorous ferret, are capable of withstand hot and cold temperatures, they travel in very large swarms of hundreds, and overwhelm predators with their massive numbers.

Envaruk, seeing the Darkness of the Ocean, realized that the Sea was fertile soil for his works. Taking a poisonous octopus, a ferocious giant squid, a carnivorous, many-toothed Eel, and many other unpleasant creatures of the Ocean into his grasp, he molded them together, forming a vast, titanic Monstrosity. An embodiment of Terror, and Darkness, Envaruk dubbed his Child, The Herald of The Abyss, placing it in the Seas so that it might do it's foul work.

Envaruk has created The Herald of The Abyss with One Major Act!

Avignon, scornful of his fellow Divine's waste of Power, decided to make his own contribution to the World. Then, the Master of the Forge went to work. After decades spent hammering, bending, and breaking reality to his will, he finished his Labors. After lowering his Tools, he gazed upon his Creation: Aes, a reality-bending Mineral, or rather, a classification of Minerals. He spread his ores deep within the Surface of the Earth, and was pleased.

Avignon has created the Aes Minerals with One Mighty Act!

Eventually, she realized that her Creation would go unappreciated if nothing existed to appreciate it. Taking the composite materials of reality, she fabricated them into several thousand bodies. The bodies resembled those of Mantises, but much larger, with two pairs of arms, with the ability to consume the minds of their kin, and, most importantly, with the gift of Sentience. He set them into the World, and thus, the first Mortal Race was Born.

Avignon has created the Mantid Race with One Major Act!

Moznarx Hogroof, witnessing Avignon's creations, and not wanting to be outdone, made a Mortal Race of his own. He reached out, and collected both Entropy, and Stability into one, impossible singularity, taking a mighty scepter, he shattered both, and using the broken pieces, built the first Chanorans. Possessing a perfect Hivemind, and an unshakable Caste system, these Amalgamations of Metal and Energy are surely the most interesting Mortals currently existing, or at least Moznarx thinks so. To get them started, Moznarx placed the Chanorans in the depths of the deepest Caverns in the World.

Moznarx Hogroof has created the Chanoran Race with One Major Act!

Knowing that his creations would need a supply of Energy to sustain themselves, Moznarx poured his Power into the creation of what seems to be a simple Throne, it is anything but simple. Infused with enough Chaotic Power to destroy an entire World, the Chaos Engine generates enough Energy to suit the needs of a large city from scratch every day. Moznarx spontaneously teleported it into the center of the newborn Chanoran Hive, prompting several months of religious festivals and the founding of a holiday commemorating the event. It's really quite amusing, to be honest.

Moznarx Hogroof has created the Chaos Engine with One Mighty Act!

Shennias, stretched out, and started to Garden. He took up an Acorn, and touching it with the tip of his staff, infuses it with a godlike amount of Power. The Acorn, entirely unchanged, apart from a faint green glow, laid in his hand. Casting it into the Wind, the Acorn flew with the breeze for many days and nights, until, finally, it landed in a patch of fertile soil. After only a week, it had grown enough to dwarf most Mountains. With a mind equal to that of the greatest Mortals, and a fervent desire to seed Plant-life among the World, it soon created a massive Jungle, blanketing the Southwestern End of the Continent.

Shennias has created the World Tree with One Mighty Act!

The World Tree has covered the Southwestern part of the Continent with Jungle!

The Dreamer of Truth, seeing the lack of Dreaming in the World, took the matter into his own Petals. The Dreamer reached out to the Cuttlefish, and showed them the Truth of Falsehood. Enlightened by The Dreamer, the new beings, naming themselves Cuttles, became a Species of Philosophers. Eternally pondering the meaning of Reality, always partway into the Dreamworld, they lurked in the Ocean's Waters.

The Dreamer of Truth has created the Cuttles with One Major Act!

The Mantids, lacking any opposition, soon spread to overtake the Northern half of the Continent. In the Southern half, most Mantids survived well, but due to the Jungle, and their Predatory mind-eating brethren, they failed to Settle a significant amount of Land. Dozens of nomadic herding Tribes soon sprang up in the North, each worshiping their own Idols, fictitious Spirits, and Ancestor Spirits. Some Tribes payed respect to a being they call, The Maker. The Mantids soon mastered Animal Husbandry and Tool-making, not yet discovering the Aes Metals.

The Chanorans, deep within the bowels of the Sphere, wanted for nothing. Surrounded by Ore, and with an endless supply of Food, they began to worship their Queen and the Earth around them as Omnipotent Deities, almost equal to Moznarx Hogroof in Power. A few, wise Elders claimed that the Earth must end at some point, and that Moznarx Hogroof was the only Entity worth Worshiping and offering Sacrifices to. The Chanorans learned the arts of Engraving and of Mining, but not much else.

The Cuttles lived their short, fleeting lives in the shallows of the Ocean, always near to the light, but near to the darkness. Their Society, while extremely Primitive, soon developed Advanced Philosophy, and became unrivaled abstract thinkers. When fully awake, that is. After a short time, The Harbinger of The Abyss noticed them, and within a very short time, the Cuttles noticed him. After years of near constant attacks by The Harbinger, the Defenseless Cuttle Refugees retreated into the Depths of the Ocean in an effort to survive as a Species. The Total Dark of the Waters gave many Cuttles Nightmares, and some began to doubt The Truth of even The Dreamer's message. A few, whose kin were consumed by The Harbinger in front of them, revoked The Dreamer completely. The Harbinger thought that the Darkness and Fear of him would cause more Terror to the Cuttles than he alone ever could, and was pleased with his deeds.

Spoiler:  Envaruk, (Nakeen) (click to show/hide)

Spoiler:  Nix, (NRDL) (click to show/hide)

Spoiler:  Avignon, (micelus) (click to show/hide)

Spoiler:  Moznarx Hogroof (click to show/hide)

Spoiler:  Notable Creations (click to show/hide)

Spoiler:  Mortal Races (click to show/hide)

Spoiler:  Mortal Technologies (click to show/hide)

Spoiler:  Alternate Dimensions (click to show/hide)

Spoiler:  The World (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: June 30, 2016, 08:02:48 am by Ardent Debater »

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 28, 2016, 03:43:01 pm »

Minor Act: The Dreamer creates the Chain of Cuttle, a artifact that follows the Herald like a remora. It usually does nothing, but when the Herald attacks the Cuttles, it attempts to temporarily ensnare the beast in its links, preventing it from killing too many. Moderation is key.

Minor Act: Create the Dreamlotus in lakes, rivers and wetlands. These flowers, while beautiful to look at, smell absolutely foul. If one is eaten, it will send the eater into a dreamfilled coma for a week. This works on nearly any creature, but they always taste horrible, worse than anything else. The perfume acts as a very mild sleep-inducing agent.

Minor Act: Teach the Cuttles more philosophy. Tell those who have awakened from the dreamworld that they are still within the dream, merely having reached another layer. Their quest has barely begin.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2016, 04:03:17 pm by Demonic Spoon »

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 28, 2016, 06:00:34 pm »

Envaruk spoke to the Herald :
"You make your creator proud. For your deeds, I will bestow you a name : Vamorak.
Vamorak, keep fulfilling your task with diligence. Let the Cuttles expand and spread the word of your existence. Wherever they go, remind them of your presence, instigate terror in their minds, kill few to destroy the hearts of many.
Vamorak, there is another matter I need you to fulfill. Watch over the coast of the Continent, and unleash upon the mortals of the land who would try to ride on the sea the same fear the Cuttles felt. Make them fear the Sea, make them fear You."

Envaruk then gazed upon the mortals of the land.
Mantids will feel the effects of the Whispering Sun and witness the Eclipses. As such they didn't deserve much attention.
But Chanorans. These Chanorans. Hidden within the Earth, carefree and believing life was prosperous and generous. Disgusting, repulsing.

Major Act: the Serpentworm of Abysmal Echoes [Monstrous Beast]
Name: None yet
Description:
A gigantic and very long worm like monster. Along its body are many long and solid tendrils from which voices can be heard.
The tendrils themselves end with hands with a mouth in their palm.
Its head ends with an enormous maw capable of eating through rock with ease. Furthermore, it can breath a magical green flame, with the same effects as the Herald of the Abyss.

Mission: Torment the Chanorans, and every people living or coming underground.
It will generally torment them in the following way : enclose mortals individually in a prison of tendrils for days, and use the tendrils mouths to utter make them fall into pure madness.
If attacking a small group, kill many and leave few.
If tormenting a settlement, it will use its tendrils to instigate fear in the inhabitants, killing those trying to flee.

Notes:
-The Serpentworm will practically never show its body to mortals, instead using its tendrils to murder and torment them.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2016, 06:07:30 pm by Nakéen »

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 28, 2016, 07:24:41 pm »

"Well done, World Tree. I hope that you will continue the spread of lush."

Shennias rests, recovering power. He did not need to act yet.
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 28, 2016, 08:47:38 pm »

Avignon lights her pipe and rests.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 28, 2016, 09:37:16 pm »

to make something more Unique I Start on a being beyond what I have made... Something to Put Chaos into the Sea. . .
I Create The Leviathan and Release it to the sea.
Spoiler: The Leviathan (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: June 29, 2016, 11:27:52 am by crazyabe »
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 28, 2016, 10:04:42 pm »

Nix saw.  The armadillos, they fought, and struggled, even when they lost.  They desired to live, and would fight and kill to live.  Good.

With a titanic effort, that sounded as if reality would begin to tear and crunch and burn, Nix rose from his throne.  Throwing his arms wide, he appeared before the species of armadillos.

"YOU ARE CHOSEN.  I GIVE YOU THIS GIFT.  THE GIFT OF WILL.  YOU SHALL HOLD THIS MANTLE UNTIL THE LAST OF YOU DRAW BREATH.  CLAW, FIGHT AND STRUGGLE.  THIS IS YOUR FATE, FROM NOW UNTIL ETERNITY'S END.  AMBITION.  COURAGE.  VALOUR.  WILL."

"Do not dare to ask anything else from me."

And with a mournful sigh, Nix collapsed back into his throne.  His work was done, for now.

1. Use one Mighty Act, Infuse the Mantle of Will onto the Armadillos, whom shall henceforth be called the Klawn.  The Mantle of Will is a gift for each Klawn born, who upon birth, would be filled with the desire to enforce their will onto the world, for the rest of their lives. 

As individuals, and as a collective, their sole instinct, overriding anything else, would be to struggle and challenge and dominate in whatever they desire.  The nature of the Mantle is such that the Klawn cannot be altered by anything less than another Mighty Act, cannot be tampered with or the Mantle otherwise overriden.  Should the Klawn be destroyed to a man, the Mantle would pass to the species that destroyed them, and then they would be consumed by the will to dominate.

2. One Minor Act: Teach this knowledge and the nature of their new existence to the Klawn, uplifting their intelligence. 

GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 28, 2016, 11:26:31 pm »

to make something more Unique I Start on a being beyond what I have made... Something to Put Chaos into the Sea. . .
I Create The Leviathan and Release it to the sea.
Spoiler: The Leviathan (click to show/hide)
"I request that you not have this creature feed on thoughts, it goes against my interests"
« Last Edit: June 28, 2016, 11:33:00 pm by Demonic Spoon »

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 28, 2016, 11:38:28 pm »

"I request that you not have this creature feed on thoughts, it goes against my interests"
Considering it brings part of the "Dream World" into the Normal Realm, It does not in the same way it does... Though if you could point out another Source of power as Limitless as thought...
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 28, 2016, 11:48:56 pm »

Considering it brings part of the "Dream World" into the Normal Realm, It does not in the same way it does...
((...not sure what you're saying with the underlined part.  ???))

Though if you could point out another Source of power as Limitless as thought...
"The Eternal Fire. You could drink up the light and heat, leaving the world in darkness. Consuming emotions would also be acceptable to me. Finally, the Aes hold the promise of infinite power if used correctly."

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 28, 2016, 11:56:16 pm »

((...not sure what you're saying with the underlined part.  ??? ))

Though if you could point out another Source of power as Limitless as thought...
"The Eternal Fire. You could drink up the light and heat, leaving the world in darkness. Consuming emotions would also be acceptable to me. Finally, the Aes hold the promise of infinite power if used correctly."
((By pulling Part of the Dream World into the Real world, Things that are asleep become somewhat immune to it's Thought eating thing And gain the Ability to temporarily Effect the Real world. Still...))
That would work, Thus that will be...
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 29, 2016, 12:19:02 am »

((...not sure what you're saying with the underlined part.  ??? ))

((By pulling Part of the Dream World into the Real world, Things that are asleep become somewhat immune to it's Thought eating thing And gain the Ability to temporarily Effect the Real world. Still...))
That would work, Thus that will be...
((Are you going to edit your creation post then or?  ??? ))

Ardent Debater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 30, 2016, 11:14:30 am »

TURN THREE

In the third Century of the Divines, the Mortal Races expanded, and, for the most part, prospered. Noticing the plight of the Cuttles, The Dreamer of Truth reached out into the Void, taking up a significant part of it's Essence. The Dreamer then weaved the Void together, interlinking it, and binding it to Creation, making a solid Chain stronger than that of any Worldly Metal. And so, The Chain of Cuttle was forged.

The Dreamer of Truth has created The Chain of Cuttle with One Minor Act!

The Dreamer, seeing the lack of Dreamers on the Mortal Continent, expelled a portion of it's Divine Pollen. The Pollen, cast into the Void, flew outwards, although much of it was lost to the Void, a few Pollen grains reached the Sphere's surface, cross-pollinating with the mundane Flowers, Fusing that which is Truth, and that which is False. Their offspring, formed from such a union, were the Dreamlotus. The semi-aquatic, and beautiful Flower spread across much of the Continent quickly, and many Mortals came to appreciate the Dreaming state they provided when consumed. An enterprising Klawn has the idea to grind the Dreamlotus Petals into a fine powder, which can then be inhaled through the nose, causing a blissful and oblivious state of calm sleep. The Klawn calls his invention Stardust and soon becomes wealthy through it's Trade. When the Klawn dies of old age, his Klan takes up the Stardust, and become renowned Merchants. Inadvertently, this slightly increases reverence for The Dreamer among Mortals.

The Dreamer of Truth has created The Dreamlotus with One Minor Act!

A Mortal Klawn has invented Stardust, a Powdered Narcotic made from The Dreamlotus!

The Dreamer then speaks to the Awakened Cuttles. He tells them that they have ascended beyond one layer of the Dream, but that they still have many layers of Dream to surpass before they can attain the Truth. The Dreamer teaches the Cuttles to be wise, reasoning and moralistic, prompting the discovery and development of Highly Advanced Philosophy among them. These Awakened Philosophers managed to guide those who doubted and renounced The Dreamer back onto the True Path.

The Dreamer of Truth has taught the Cuttles Highly Advanced Philosophy with One Minor Act!

Envaruk, pleased with The Herald of The Abyss, named him Vamorak. The Divine tasked Vamorak to continue his mission, killing only a few Cuttles, to spread Fear in the hearts of many. Vamorak was also tasked with the destruction of Mortal Sailors, a task He attempts with great relish. Envaruk then turns his Eye to the Caverns, and is disgusted by the Chanoran's Arrogance. The Divine creates a being of pure Darkness, Horror, and Insanity itself, able to instill Fear in the mind of even the strongest warriors and the most courageous of heroes, formed from the Abyss itself, the Serpentworm of Abysmal Echoes lives up to it's name. It's purpose is to spread Destruction and Cowardice all throughout the depths of the World.

Envaruk has created The Serpentworm of Abysmal Echoes with One Major Act!

Shennias and Avignon both rest for the time being, exhausted from their works of Creation.

Moznarx Hogroof eventually grew tired of watching the Chanoran Hive endlessly toil and conduct religious festivals. Looking upon the World, he saw the vastness of the Seas, and knew that he must fill it. Taking the Brine on the tops of the Waves, the Salt of the Ocean, and the Sands of the Coasts, he fused all of them together, and gave it the spark of Life. A monstrous Leviathan is formed. If one were to take a squid, a whale, a hydra, and a turtle, and fuse them all together into an unimaginably massive metal blue whale-beast with many heads, mile-long tentacles, and an enormous spiked shell, they would have something similar to The Leviathan. The Beast's instability tears Reality itself, allowing other Dimensions to leak into that of the World's, at least temporarily. The Leviathan, feeding on Heat and Light, leaves nothing but Cold Darkness in it's wake.

Moznarx Hogroof has created The Leviathan with One Major Act!

Nix looks upon the creatures of the Sphere, and decided that the Armadillos were the worthiest of all Animals, for they fought, and struggled, even when defeat seemed to be certain. Nix spoke, and all Armadillos cowered at the majesty of his Voice. He told them of their worthiness, and placed The Mantle of Will onto them, uplifting the Armadillos. Nix then taught them the meaning of The Mantle of Will, and of the Purpose of their existence. The Klawn, as they are were called, are roughly two feet tall, walk on two legs, have two crude hands, and are fairly intelligent, a fact overshadowed by their passion and stubbornness. With their natural armor, grit, and adaptability, the Klawn are an extremely hardy people, but, due to their small stature, are weak in strength. Like their primitive Ancestors, Klawn reproduce prodigiously, and give birth to identical Quadruplets. With their intense Familial Loyalty, and tendency to mate for life, Klawn society quickly forms into many Family Klans. Occasionally, these Klans feud, but as a whole, they are united. Klawn tend to eat Insects, Small to Large sized Animals, and many varieties of Plant-life. The Klawn worship Nix as a stern, but loving God, and many Klans worship their Ancestors, the Earth, the Ocean and the Sky alongside him.

Nix has uplifted The Armadillos with The Mantle of Will, creating The Klawn with One Mighty Act!

Nix has taught The Klawn the nature of their Existence, increasing The Klawn's Faith with One Minor Act!

The Mantids continue to grow in number, and some Mantids cease wandering across the Land with their Herds, and settle down in permanent Villages. These Villages survive by Hunting, Fishing, and Trading with Nomadic Mantids, eventually, a few curious Mantid Shamans stumble upon the discovery of Alcohol! These Mantid Shamans credit their obviously Divine discovery to the Maker, and begin to brew large amounts of Alcoholic Beverages, which they soon introduce to Nomadic Mantids. Alcohol soon becomes an integral part of Religious Festivals, and the word Brewer quickly becomes synonymous with the words, Town-Priest. The Mantid Settlements slowly grow into small, walled-in centers of Commerce, surrounded by Crops, with a Brewery/Keep/Inn/Town Hall taking place in the center. The Mantid Civilization doesn't expand Southwards, due to the World-Tree's Jungle, but the overall Northern population density increases somewhat.

The Mantids have discovered the Arts of Basic Agriculture and Basic Brewing!

The Chanoran's sense of Peace is shattered. It all began in an outward settlement, nothing much was there, apart from a few Slaves, Workers, and an Overseer or two to maintain things. It was small enough that it didn't even have it's own Energy Supply, instead exchanging Ore for Power. An intense screech echoed through the Caverns, and dozens of tendrils erupted from the ground, surrounding the Village, and entombing the Chanorans there. The Chanorans were surrounded by the tendrils, and their hand's whispers echoed in their minds. Soon, they lost the ability to tell if it was the Monster speaking to them, or the Hivemind. Eventually, when a detachment of Elite Warriors arrived, there was nothing but Ruins, and Chanoran Scrap Metal. In the wreckage huddled one, broken Slave who spoke of unspeakable things and tried to attack the Warriors in confused desperation. The Serpentworm of Abysmal Echoes repeated it's actions in many outlying Villages. The Hivemind rippled with unease, and for the first time, many of the Chanorans felt True Fear.

The Klawn were Uplifted. They were once mere Animals, but with the blessings of Nix, they had ascended. Their primitive mud huts, and crude hillside burrows soon began to fill the Continent. In the Southeastern Plains, many Klans soon mastered Basic Agriculture, and Basic Tool-Making, and with their highly organized Society, soon built massive Colonies numbering in the Tens of Thousands. In the Northern portion of the Continent, Mantids were somewhat confused. What used to be mere Animals now walked and spoke in a strange language. These strange walking Armadillos began to build Villages, and put their Huts and Farms over what was once perfectly good Herding Ground, what's more, they actually ATE the Crops, rather than use them for the Maker's intended purpose.

Eventually, a few Xenophobic Mantid Tribes gathered into a Large Horde, and began to destroy Klawn Villages and Farms, they Ate the Brains of the dead Klawns, and were surprised when they didn't experience any Memory Gains at all. Taking this as a sign of Mantid Superiority, the Horde continued to consume Klawn Villages, and at first, the Mantids wiped out the few Klawn Villages that were too surprised at the Huge, Angry variants of their Food to put up any kind of organized resistance. After the Horde exterminated the Klawn in the Northwestern Region, the Klawn of the Northeastern Region began to organize into their own Force. The Klawn Swarm overwhelmed  several Mantid Towns through their numbers and sheer tenacity, and the Klawns killed and Ate all Mantid Survivors, as they were clearly a Nix-appointed challenge to their Species, and no more than dangerous Food. The Northeastern Mantids, panicked at the Armadillo uprising, rationalized that The Klawn must be a Maker-appointed challenge to the Mantid Species, and they soon organized and repulsed The Klawn Swarm's Onslaught. The Klawn Swarm began to grow in number as many entire Klawn Villages volunteered to aid them. The Mantid Horde began to grow in number as hardened Nomads and devout Town-Mantids volunteered to aid them.

These two Forces were destined to meet. The Mantid Horde and The Klawn Swarm finally met in Battle in an otherwise nondescript Valley. Armed with sharpened wooden sticks, rock knives, and Fanaticism, The Klawn Swarm rushed into Battle in a massive Charge. Armed only with their Pincers and crude rock-pointed spears, the Mantid Horde charged as well. The resulting slaughter lasted for hours on end, The Mantids were much larger and better suited for combat than The Klawn, but in comparison, there were few Mantids. The Klawn, on the other hand, had a difficult time piercing Mantid Armor, but in turn, were largely protected from the Mantid Pincers by their own Armored Hide, and would only resolve Fight harder when wounded and upon seeing their Kin slain, would often become Enraged. After several Hours of nonstop Carnage, The Klawn Perseverance and sheer numbers won the Battle. The Mantid Warriors would slay four or five Klawn before Falling, but for every Klawn Slain, three more seemed to take it's place. When it became clear that there were to few Mantids to hold the line, The handful of living Mantids retreated to survive. The few Klawn then made a Feast with the Mountains of Slain Mantids, and Burned their own Dead in a massive Funeral Pyre. Realizing that there were to few Klawn in The Klawn Swarm to invade The Mantid Homeland, The Klawn Swarm disbanded and went home, feeling that they'd proved their point.

The Klawn and The Mantids go to War over a Theological misunderstanding! Thousands are massacred in The Battle of The Valley, The Mantid Horde and The Klawn Swarm are both destroyed by the Battle. Technically, The Klawn Swarm won the Battle, though only by a slim margin!

The Klawn have discovered Basic Agriculture and Basic Tool-Making!

The Cuttles, reassured in their Faith, managed to repopulate and grow to their former numbers. The Herald of The Abyss attempted to Consume them many times, but The Chain of Cuttle kept him from eating more than a handful of Cuttle with each attack, however, Vamorak's Fiery Breath largely made up the difference. The Cuttles soon learned to scatter at the sight of The Herald, forcing him to abandon many, to obtain only a few. The Cuttles began to reach a Philosophical understanding of their Dream, and a few Cuttles claimed to have glimpsed beyond the veil of Reality during extremely deep Meditation, what they described was unnerving, to say the least. Hopefully it was only food poisoning that inspired their vivid descriptions of Square Triangles, Visible Sounds, and Unnatural Geometry.

The Chain of Cuttle manages to prevent Vamorak consumption of The Cuttles!

The Cuttles have discovered Basic Meditation!

The Leviathan and The Herald of The Abyss largely ignore each other for now, thinking that any conflict between the two would be more trouble than it would be worth.

In the Southwest, The World-Tree begins to grow, as does it's Jungles. The Southwestern Jungle begins to rapidly spread to the Southeast, overtaking Klawn Lands! The Klawn begin to rally against the Jungle, and begin to implement a crude version of Slash and Burn Agriculture, while The Klawn efforts don't drive the Jungle back entirely, they manage to keep a large amount of The Southeastern Region from being overgrown.

The World-Tree attempts to spread Jungle to The Southwestern Region, but reckless Klawn Agricultural Methods manage to hold it at bay! As a result, only part of The Southeast is overgrown with Jungle!

Spoiler:  Envaruk, (Nakeen) (click to show/hide)

Spoiler:  Nix, (NRDL) (click to show/hide)

Spoiler:  Avignon, (micelus) (click to show/hide)

Spoiler:  Moznarx Hogroof (click to show/hide)

Spoiler:  Notable Creations (click to show/hide)

Spoiler:  Mortal Races (click to show/hide)

Spoiler:  Mortal Technologies (click to show/hide)

Spoiler:  Alternate Dimensions (click to show/hide)

Spoiler:  The World (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: June 30, 2016, 11:20:15 am by Ardent Debater »

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 30, 2016, 01:23:27 pm »

The Dreamer of Truth slowly rotated in contentment above the ocean, basking in the pleasure of non-pleasure. With each rotation swirls of spatial ripples extended downward, fusing into the bodies of the Cuttles.

Major Act: Fortify and improve the minds of the Cuttles, so that they can easily deal with and grasp deeper and more profound layers of reality. Conveniently, this should allow them to also better handle the horrible truths of the Whispering Sun
« Last Edit: June 30, 2016, 05:06:06 pm by Demonic Spoon »

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 30, 2016, 01:34:40 pm »

I Split my power in Three and Create From the First piece Some Weak but Literal Power plants and Place them Deep below the Ground...
Spoiler: Power plants (click to show/hide)
Next I Use the Second piece of power to Teach the Chanorans the Basics of Farming Power plants.
And the Third piece I save for later...
« Last Edit: June 30, 2016, 01:36:35 pm by crazyabe »
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.
Pages: 1 [2] 3