Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 20

Author Topic: Fall of the Magic Girls (RotMG 4) [IC] - Morning in Cinder  (Read 15388 times)

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
Re: Fall of the Magic Girls (RotMG 4) [IC] - Dimming embers
« Reply #60 on: June 27, 2016, 12:30:55 pm »

((Repost for description))
The "gym" was simply a patch of dirt right outside of the main building, with things such as punching bags, weights, and much more; most of the people exercising (or wrestling each other) were primarily the fit men, muscular and well, some even training with different types of melee weapon. They found themselves by what seemed to be a man of muscular physique without a shirt and with dark, white-striped gym shorts on; he was sending repeated punches towards a bag with great fervor, sending the bag pounding back with extreme force much higher than a normal man would; he had a short trimmed head with hollowed, dark eyes staring ahead with intent at the punching bag as he went to town on it, body fluidly moving as he punched.

They likely knew this man well; his name was simply 'Jim' and he was one of the physical trainers in Camp Cinder. His punches were gifted with supernatural strength and agility, and even without his magic, he was known as one of the top boxers in Paris before it was destroyed. Despite the gloom, it seems that the camp is absolutely teeming with life.

Alistair also rests his head, having spent quite a while punching a white sack.
Jim glanced over, huffing only a little bit as his muscles bulged in their post-exercise glory; he spoke, voice filled with intent, "Come on, let me see your best punch, man."

Nith smiles beneath his mask, and stands up from his hammock.
"Sleep well, Serena."
He just starts walking around now.
Living Quarters B was a medium-sized building of concrete, filled mostly with hammocks and some means of entertainment. He pushed the nondescript wooden door open and found himself outside on the gravel road of the refugee camp, streetlights of white illuminating the darkness of the night slightly. He found the occasional aimless wanderer leaning against a lamp post; a dark Human man of tall stature, hair messily cut into a short, dark style; he wore a white tee and dirty, cut blue jeans and he was it seems of African descent. Ahead, sitting by the medical tent door were three people with obvious injuries; one woman with messy, long and blonde hair had a dark and purple marking, curved and swirling on her arm that pulsed with magical color - a curse, causing her a great amount of pain. The man beside her was attempting to comfort her, pale hand gently shaking the suffering woman's shoulder and telling her it will be alright amidst her whimpers of pain. The final person was quite ugly; his face was hollowed and pale, eyes clouded in white from the plague of a curse; he was malnourished and unhealthily thin, bones showing well as the frail person sat in a fetal position, waiting his turn in the medical tent.

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 27, 2016, 12:35:31 pm »

Elena looked back towards her posters,
"Need to finish putting these up, but I'll join you later."
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 27, 2016, 12:37:08 pm »

Alistair stands up, looking over at Jim. He wipes his messy hair with a towel.
"Hey, I'm no good at this. You sure?"

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 27, 2016, 12:41:54 pm »

Alistair stands up, looking over at Jim. He wipes his messy hair with a towel.
"Hey, I'm no good at this. You sure?"
The muscle man gave a nod, "The strongest hits make you stronger."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: June 27, 2016, 12:47:57 pm »

Alistair blinks, looking unsure, before standing up. His physique is rather light- muscled from years of rugby and being a young man in general, but still light. He assumes a decent boxer's stance.
"You're not about to absolutely hand my ass to me, are you?"

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: June 27, 2016, 12:50:03 pm »

Helena grabs a drink and watches the maybe ensuing fight ((will a fight ensue?))
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: June 27, 2016, 12:52:54 pm »

Elena headed back in to the building for now, continuing to put up the posters everywhere she could.
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: June 27, 2016, 01:10:06 pm »

Alistair blinks, looking unsure, before standing up. His physique is rather light- muscled from years of rugby and being a young man in general, but still light. He assumes a decent boxer's stance.
"You're not about to absolutely hand my ass to me, are you?"
He shook his head, "Nah man. Just show me your punch."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: June 27, 2016, 01:12:59 pm »

Alistair seems relieved. He slackens.
"A'ight."
He delivers the strongest punch he can. He wasn't a boxer, he was a rugby player; all of his strength was in his legs and torso. Nonetheless, it's not as if he gives a bad account of himself.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: June 27, 2016, 01:24:03 pm »

Alistair seems relieved. He slackens.
"A'ight."
He delivers the strongest punch he can. He wasn't a boxer, he was a rugby player; all of his strength was in his legs and torso. Nonetheless, it's not as if he gives a bad account of himself.
He watched the punching bag, nodding in approval, "Work on your arm strength," he simply commented before raising his fists, and once again going ham on the punching bag.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: June 27, 2016, 01:28:02 pm »

Alistair looks at the way he punches the bag.
"I probably should. You know a good way of training that?"

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: June 27, 2016, 01:32:06 pm »

"Don't bother too much with the arms. Shoulder, upper and lower back, and proper technique makes a good punch."
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: June 27, 2016, 01:34:28 pm »

Alistair looks over at the girl who just spoke to him.
"Ah. Alright, fair enough. Never really trained for boxing, if I'm honest."

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: June 27, 2016, 01:37:08 pm »

Alistair looks at the way he punches the bag.
"I probably should. You know a good way of training that?"
His movements were swift, and extremely powerful; the bag was pounded against constantly, flinging into the air with loud thumps.
"Push ups, punches, tons of ways."

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: June 27, 2016, 01:37:28 pm »

"Don't bother to. Just learn how to use a gun."
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 20