Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 20

Author Topic: Fall of the Magic Girls (RotMG 4) [IC] - Morning in Cinder  (Read 15393 times)

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
Re: Fall of the Magic Girls (RotMG 4) [IC] - Dimming embers
« Reply #150 on: June 30, 2016, 05:04:38 am »

((meanwhile, right in front of them
more dead and dying people))

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: June 30, 2016, 05:13:33 am »

((Nah, they aren't there yet. Dalia definitely stopped Nith before they were going into the medbay. So no dead and/or dying people. Yet.))

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: June 30, 2016, 12:15:15 pm »

"Oh, it is no issue! I was simply going to observe something not important! And is it really that common for ladies to have a machine on their back, and beauty such as yours? If so, I must say! The world has improved quite dramatically! As for the statue... I have no clue why I was down there! I'm afraid I cannot remember what happened! And now that I think about it... I cannot remember most of what happened prior to my sealing!"
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: June 30, 2016, 04:02:47 pm »

"Are you sure? I'm more than happy to follow your lead! We can always talk and walk at the same time. It's not common for people to have machinery on their back. I don't know about the beauty bit. I think~ that it's uncommon too. Unless you've seen someone better than me~?"

Dalia stares at Nith for a few moments after he meantions being sealed and then finally shrugs. "Whatever it had been about, it can't be that important if you can't remember it. But it sounds like something is affecting your memories. That's no fun. Maybe you should see someone about that? Maybe it's something natural for you?" Another shrug indicates that she has no idea what is going on with that either, though judging by her smile she thinks no less about Nith because of it.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: June 30, 2016, 05:45:12 pm »

The night continues on; it is 10:00 PM now, and the wanderers outside begin to file in to bed. Alistair finishes his healing job, helping them heal most of the wounded currently; the rest will have to wait, or die trying. Alistair feels extremely fatigued from that use of magic, and so does the healer that he was helping.

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: June 30, 2016, 05:54:34 pm »

Throughout the time Elena stayed on the roof, her eyes fixed on the night sky above. Her smile had faded slightly from earlier and she seemed to be slipping back into the trance she had been in before she had been joined. As she watched the heavens her hands began to move across her guitar, sending out music that came as easy as breathing. The musician was careful not to make it too loud, just enough so if you were standing in the stairwell you could hear it.
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: June 30, 2016, 09:35:33 pm »

"I am quite certain you are no hassle! After all, it is quite late now, if my mental clock is correct. And if those are uncommon, then you must be a gold piece among bronze! As for what happened, I feel as if it was significant! But oh well! I'll live without it!"
Nith chuckles.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: June 30, 2016, 09:46:32 pm »

"Okay. Let's head to the dorms then to sleep. Unless you had something else in mind~?"

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: June 30, 2016, 10:34:51 pm »

"Such as what?"
Nith tilts his head.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: June 30, 2016, 10:45:41 pm »

"Oh, nothing~" Dalia replies, playing coy for now. "Let's just head back then. And hopefully bump into someone else so that I don't feel so awkward posting all the time."

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: June 30, 2016, 11:20:10 pm »

Nith nods.
"Okay! To the dorms, it is!"
He starts walking.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: July 01, 2016, 06:34:43 am »

Amelie, also rather tired from helping out the non-magic doctor, heads back to the dorms.

((I have a few hours now, but I will likely be gone for the majority of the day because plane rides.))
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: July 01, 2016, 10:23:27 am »

Helena heads to the officers dorm. Whoo, she got her own room.
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: July 01, 2016, 12:25:33 pm »

After a while of playing on the roof Elena stopped with a sigh, it looked like that would be enough for now. She rose to her feet, stretching out all of the stiffness that comes from sitting in one place for too long. After a moment of looking up at the stars she headed back downstairs towards the dorms, when she was heading there she bumped into Amelie.
"Hi"
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: July 01, 2016, 12:28:45 pm »

Alistair is also on his way back to the dorms, sort of semi-hobbling back out of fatigue.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 20