Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 20

Author Topic: Fall of the Magic Girls (RotMG 4) [IC] - Morning in Cinder  (Read 15405 times)

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
Re: Fall of the Magic Girls (RotMG 4) [IC] - Dimming embers
« Reply #135 on: June 28, 2016, 05:02:05 pm »

((Agreed, movie was good))
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: June 28, 2016, 05:02:32 pm »

"It's a battle for life and death already, I don't really need the pressure."
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: June 28, 2016, 05:03:25 pm »

((I haven't seen it))

She shrugged,
"I guess that's fair."
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: June 28, 2016, 05:08:27 pm »

"It hasn't helped much anyway. Even with the exosuits, nobody wants to enlist, thinking that the wizards will handle things. It's cowards talk."
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: June 28, 2016, 05:11:53 pm »

"I'm not surprised" she gestured out to the area beneath them "It's not exactly a world for bravery at the moment. People are depressed and it's only getting worse, they need something to be happy about."

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: June 28, 2016, 05:26:39 pm »

"It's mankinds last stand against the literal end. You shouldn't need courage."

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: June 28, 2016, 05:32:14 pm »

"Not everyone is fearless." absentmindedly she began to play, the sound of her guitar quietly ringing out despite the lack of amplification. "You can't expect the people to just fight."

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: June 29, 2016, 07:04:15 pm »

Nith makes his way inside the medbay, and observes Alistair with intrigue.
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: June 29, 2016, 08:35:38 pm »

Completely coincidentally, Dalia stumbles upon Nith as they are making his way to the medbay. She also happens to step in the way of his path, so that he has no option but to confront her. "Hello there," she says, batting her eyelashes at him. Goddamn is she pretty. "I think that we've seen each other around but haven't talked yet. My name is Dalia. What is yours?"

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: June 29, 2016, 09:42:41 pm »

Nith appears to stare blankly, from the other side of his mask. Who knows. He speaks in his warm, welcoming voice that almost sounds like he's standing in an echo-y bathroom.
"Ah, greetings... Dalia. I am Nith. I must say, you are an appealing human! I think that's how you would vocalize that... Apologies, I've been asleep for a long, long time. Say, what is that contraption on your back? I sense magic somewhere in there. I think... It's hard to tell with all of these fancy mechanisms and 'doo-dads' of the '21st' century. At least for me... Apologies if I seem talkative. You intrigue me, as I am a... 'man' of science, so to speak. Or was... Not too sure what I'd be called now. Perhaps a wizard? Uh... an alchemist? No... Ah, yes! I believe I overheard someone call me a 'blue-ass' I believe! Perhaps that is the best way to classify me!"
He blinks a couple times, not seeming to take a breath.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: June 29, 2016, 09:55:15 pm »

Dalia smiles broadly at Nith, "It's okay! I don't mind if you are talkative at all! I kinda like it, in fact. As for the thing on my back..." She twirls around so that he can get a better look at the massive chunk of machinery on her back, enigmatically humming to itself as it works. "It is a powerful anti-magic field generator to count all of the misfortune I produce. Very powerful. So much so that you can't even tell that I leak magic all the time. My boyfriend Kaiser made it for me. He's so absolutely amazing and can make anything he wants! I love him so much." Her declarations of love stand in stark contrast to her obvious flirting from earlier, but Dalia seems to neither notice nor care. "What about you? Who are you? You are a 'blue-ass', but that isn't a nice word for you! It doesn't suit you at all! Scientist would be much better, don't you think? But what about the rest of you? You are more than just that!" A wave of her hand encompasses Nith's inhuman appearance to show what she means.

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: June 29, 2016, 10:05:55 pm »

"Well, that is a very interesting machine! And what is this anti-magic you talk of? I've never heard of it! I presume it negates the effects of magic, but that is completely unheard of to me! As for your boyfriend, I am happy for you! Very much. It is great to have friends, is it not? While I am sure that my friends have survived the past 1400 years, the statement stands, nonetheless!"
Nith blinks, giggling.
"As I said, I am Nith! I am from a long time ago, as I am sure you gathered by me saying 1400 years! I'm not exactly ali- Oh, I remember! I am a Mana Spirit! Yes, yes! I remember now! And I am not exactly alive, per-say. I don't know how I exist, exactly! But oh well! And blue-ass is not an occupation or a nice one at that? Well! That, I assume, is rude... I do not know as to why I appear this way! I have little control over it, and now that I think about it, the only thing blue about me is my eyes! Intriguing, unless blue-ass is another way to tell someone they have blue eyes, in a rude manner!"

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: June 29, 2016, 10:54:47 pm »

"Anti-magic is stuff which counters magic! Even I know that. It's very common nowadays, or at least it was before everything got destroyed. You must have been sleeping underneath a rock if you didn't know that!" Dalia giggles happily to herself before she continues.

"It's great to have friends of all kinds! But especially boyfriends! Someone to look after you and care for you! Kaiser was always looking out for me all the time. He did his best to keep me safe too! And he was so absolutely dreamy! Tall. Handsome. Adorable when he's embarrassed. I could spend all day and night with him and wouldn't complain once! I hope that I can get to see him again soon. We have so much to talk about and do." As she gushes about Kaiser, a far-away expression settles on Dalia's face. She also suddenly pulls out her knife and runs a finger along the edge, testing to make certain that it's still incredibly sharp and deadly.

Thankfully the knife is put away once she returns from whatever dreams she was occupied with, so that Nith doesn't have to keep watching her fondle her weapon. "Don't feel bad if none of your friends are around! I'll gladly be your friend if you'll let me. That way we both have someone great to be with! I have never met a 'Mana-Spirit' before, but I hope that they are all as nice as you are! And as cute too! You might not have control over how you look, but that doesn't matter when you look so good! Don't worry about everyone else being rude to you by calling you a 'blue-ass'. They're just jealous of your looks. Blue eyes and all!" Dalia is far more enjoyable to talk to when she's smiling and complimenting you after all, instead of playing with her deadly weapons.

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: June 29, 2016, 11:17:07 pm »

"I was actually in a room infused in runes! Technically the thing I did sleep in was a rock! It was a stone statue! Well, I suppose that's under, and not in, but still! You seem very attached to this friend of yours! Quite unusual for a female to have a male friend! At least, back prior to my sleep... And of course you may be my friend! Wow, this is exciting for sure, my first friend! What shall we do, my attractive friend? Also, on an unrelated note, I am certain that all of the high class individuals would've fawned over you! I saw them fawn over humans that were nowhere near your appealing looks! Simply a fact!"

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: June 30, 2016, 04:57:19 am »

Dalia smiles broadly as Nith pays her so many compliments, her hand reaching up to adjust her hair a little bit so that it's just perfect. Flattery will get you everywhere with her, apparently. "Come on now. I'm not that~ beautiful," she declares in the face of all reason and evidence, "I'm just your regular average girl. There's nothing special about me. Nobody has ever fawmed over me before. Except Kaiser." For a moment it looks like she's about to gush over him again, but thankfully she resists that temptation for now. "As for what we can do, you can tell me about these runes of yours. Why you were stuck in a stone statue for so long and such. Oh! And I did interrupt you when you were running off to someplace, didn't I? I'm sorry! I can follow you too while you go do that. I'm sure that it's very important."
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 20