Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

What you gonna do, brave investigators!?

Look for Dafeng
Deliver report
(option for non-playas so they can see votes too ;v)

Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59] 60 61 ... 99

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums 6 (FEF6), OOC Thread! DED  (Read 87995 times)

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

Extra slot open till Tuesday and is also when we will move on, too.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Do we still want to grab another heal staff? We'll have two basically full heals since we're getting a new healer. It doesn't look like we're opening up any new shops unless maybe if we buy something from sneak shop or staff shop since we seem to have bought stuff from most other shops except the one that was led to by another shop.

If the new healer comes with a free heal staff, I guess we don't need to buy one. Dis will leave us with 1500? If our healer is Beatrix Motte we'll need to pick up a knife for her. Also we should pick up a knife for Suz. One of them can have a poison knife if they want it as well. This is 700 gold if they both get steel knifes (this is the point where I've said knife in my head so many times it's stopped sounding like a real word) so we got 800 left over. People should post their secondary desires, we might be able to fit in one or two. Given that, I'll post my desire for a tome as a secondary purchase.

Edit: Also we could hedge our bets I guess since it's not a 100% thing that Beatrix Motte gets in I guess (if anyone else tries to post a sheet I guess.) if we pick up a poison knife and we end up with a priest, Iris can have it as a ranged option.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2016, 12:09:39 pm by Criptfeind »

Gaterhyme

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Are we just getting one chest keyring? I wouldn't be averse to getting more chest keys than that.

Edit: re: knives, poison knife looks kinda better than steel? It sacrifices 10 Hit Rate, but has 10 higher QL, weighs 3 less, and does the same amount of damage. And it poisons. I suppose there's only one of those though.

Edit 2: Also cheaper by 150 gold.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2016, 12:14:39 pm by Gaterhyme »

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

There exists only one keyring. Therefore if we want more chest openey things we either need to go full lockpicks (which we can maybe do?) or we can get some straight keys but those take up space, etc.

I unno, other people should comment too. Knives are prolly useful I guess? But *shrug* Other people should comment, not gonna say one way or the other what people should do.

Are people ok if I buy the rapier now though?

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile

Class specific weapons are really good and worth the asking price. Sheila tore through a lot of stuff with her boarding axe, providing anyone on the team with that kind of capability is a good call.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yeah, I didn't actually look at the stats, I didn't expect (at least what the naming suggests to be) the mainstay C rank weapon to be such garbage. Poison knife easy choice.

And letzzsee... How many keys do you want? If I was to get sin, we could also afford a keyring and 4 keys. This assumes we don't need to buy a knife for the healer.

Also yes, buy rapier. Iz high price but we don't really have a realistic other option.

Edit: other then maybe the long sword but tbh we've got enough cash for the upgrade cost
« Last Edit: September 25, 2016, 12:23:41 pm by Criptfeind »

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oh, uh, actually. If we get the chest keyring instead of the lockpicks, we could get SuzeyQ her class weapon as well? Keyring+Jambiya dagger is same cost as lockpicks woulda been

Gaterhyme

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Jambiya Dagger only has 1 range, though, and weren't we banking on keeping her at range?

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Up to you really if you want her at range or not.

Edit: Pretty sure we can get both poison dagger and Jambiya dagger.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2016, 12:30:24 pm by Criptfeind »

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Naw, it's less that we're banking on that and more that she has that option. Like... Iris is stuck at 1 range until promo. You have flexability. Plus class weapon is lots of good and it's nice amounts of crit.

Code: [Select]
Jambiya Dagger | Side (D) | 1 | 6 | 9 | 80 | 15 | 40
So 9 mt, 80 hit, and 15 crit. That's pretty solid damage compared to the knife you have. It's an alternative weapon basically. Also useful for shanking archers and mages that could counter anyways

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Up to you really if you want her at range or not.

Edit: Pretty sure we can get both poison dagger and Jambiya dagger.

We should hold off on getting the poison dagger. That'd prolly be more useful for healer if we get FOE and if we don't, holding off and just saving a bit of cash wouldn't be the worst idea either.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Gater, you should buy the keyring too

Gaterhyme

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yeah, I know! (was maybe going to rp a bit with shopkeep or something)

I don't think she has inv space for spare keys/poison knife after that, so I'll probably have her come back out and non-RPly dump off some of her stuff on someone else before going back in at some point

Edit: If we still want spare keys/poison knife that is
« Last Edit: September 26, 2016, 10:57:41 am by Gaterhyme »

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

@Formido's sheet:

1st PS needs to change; it's either 3 tiles of 3 units or adjacent to a singular unit.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.
Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59] 60 61 ... 99