Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

What you gonna do, brave investigators!?

Look for Dafeng
Deliver report
(option for non-playas so they can see votes too ;v)

Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 99

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums 6 (FEF6), OOC Thread! DED  (Read 87959 times)

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums 6 (FEF6), OOC Thread!
« Reply #735 on: September 14, 2016, 09:12:00 am »

As we bring more people up we will be able to do more. Having healers and dancer around means you could attack for instance. But yeah that seems like a legit plan. Might wanna vuln first that way full healing happens

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #736 on: September 14, 2016, 09:16:28 am »

I think it's fine even without the vuln, Flora heals for 6, Arnold heals for 16, he gets hit for 16, stays at six, naturally heals up 4 up to ten our next phase, Flora heals him up to 23, He attacks and goes down to 7, Arnold heals him up to 23 again, enemy phase he gets hit down to 7, flora and natural healing bring him up to 24, then he attacks and gets hit to 8 and arnold heals him back up to max, then they stabilize in that pattern until she's defeated.

We could also toss in a dancer dancing a healer for me (or depending on hit chances possibly Jann or someone with the Jav) to attack sure. I've got something like a 90% hit chance on my first attack and 80% after that, but I'll be doing 2 less damage then the others. However with 25 health... 8+8+6+6 is probably as good as 8+8+8+8
« Last Edit: September 14, 2016, 09:20:03 am by Criptfeind »

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #737 on: September 14, 2016, 09:19:52 am »

By using a vuln we keep one of our healers out of her range though.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #738 on: September 14, 2016, 09:20:19 am »

Cecil might be there in a turn, so he can get in and start javing her face in.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #739 on: September 14, 2016, 09:24:52 am »

Her attacking our healers is fine thou, they have high resistance and AS, if one gets attacked that just means they get a heal instead of Sieg, but then Sieg needs one less heal, you're right that it's not perfectly equal, without Siegs natural healing abilities if Arnold(flora would be fine) is the one hit he'll slowly be hurt to the point where we might need to like, dance Flora for an extra heal on him, forging a single attack from me Cecil at some point. However we can't not have Arnold be healing a lot anyway, so... He'll end up getting attacked anyway probably? Unless we want to spend a TON of vulns. We can have him on the pillar thou in case she does try for him. Edit: Not actually because he won't have the move to get to the pillar this turn.

Cecil might be there in a turn, so he can get in and start javing her face in.

I didn't actually realize how high Cecils strength was. Cecil is certainly a better choice for attacking then Gregory.

If Cecil can get a single Jav hit in then Sieg only needs two thrusts to kill her. 8+11+6 is enough to kill her even.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2016, 03:01:47 pm by Criptfeind »

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #740 on: September 14, 2016, 09:41:52 am »

BMM42 you sure that Shae turning corner shouldn't be accompanied by coords? v;
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #741 on: September 14, 2016, 09:43:14 am »

She has clear line of sight, so not really.

I will move her at some point though. She's not really contributing for the rest of the fight though, so I just gotta get out of the way mostly.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #742 on: September 14, 2016, 09:45:32 am »

cecil stronk
is necessary to protect twerk waifu :P

But yeah, Cecil should probably head in there and jav her face. If nothing else, drawing fire off Sieg so he can stab her might help.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #743 on: September 14, 2016, 03:13:34 pm »

Hum... In the interests of moving the game forward, I'm thinking I might as well attack the mage. Considering a case where she can't kill Siegfried in a single attack, I think even the enemies are smart enough to take a step backwards. I should get an attack in in this case, so that next turn we can still take her out. I'll probably be downed, but Fredrick can just pick me up (incidentally allowing me the best chance of survival (being on the pillar) and freeing the pillar for someone else.) That way we can decide next turn if we think it's worthwhile sending Cecil in to get a finishing blow with the Javelin.

Dis here is what we call "overplanning" and "totally unnecessary". But I'm getting sorta antsy to just get this map over with already. and I found myself just here typing it anyway.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2016, 03:19:33 pm by Criptfeind »

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #744 on: September 14, 2016, 03:20:23 pm »

Seems legit to me

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #745 on: September 14, 2016, 03:28:34 pm »

Seems solid.
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Mopsy

• Bay Watcher
  • loveless power is abusive powerless love is anemic
    • View Profile
« Reply #746 on: September 14, 2016, 04:39:27 pm »

I like it, too. Getting Cecil in there with the javelin is definitely a good idea. As I understand it, Jann and Shaelynn would have to move before step 3 of the plan, opening up (6,5) for Arnold and (6,4) for Alissa.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #747 on: September 14, 2016, 05:52:38 pm »

Jann and Shaelynn would have to move before step 3 of the plan, opening up (6,5) for Arnold and (6,4) for Alissa.

Yeah.

Ye gota wait for Jann Twinwolf.  :P

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #748 on: September 14, 2016, 05:57:51 pm »

I made the appropriate edit

Was just worried I'd forget if I didn't do it now
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Mopsy

• Bay Watcher
  • loveless power is abusive powerless love is anemic
    • View Profile
« Reply #749 on: September 15, 2016, 01:45:26 pm »

Note to darkpaladin109: Please indicate in your IC post whether you're going to (10,7) or (11,6) to vuln Gregory. My intention is to move Arnold to Friderick's current position at (9,5), and that move will resolve more reliably if it's clear that Friderick has already moved to another tile.

I'll also point out that the plan Criptfiend posted a couple of posts above this one specifies that Friderick should rescue Gregory instead of vulning him, but that's your choice. It's mostly a matter of how careful we want/need to be about using up vulneraries.
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 99