Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

What you gonna do, brave investigators!?

Look for Dafeng
Deliver report
(option for non-playas so they can see votes too ;v)

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 99

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums 6 (FEF6), OOC Thread! DED  (Read 87738 times)

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile

If you would take 4 damage or less from physical attacks you take no damage. Immunity to scratch damage basically.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile

Okay. That's what I thought. It just seemed to be worded weird to me for whatever reason so I wasn't sure. Carry on.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile

8:50:37 AM   Hatkitty:  But for real though the language thing was aliens.
Of course it was.
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

a pangaea-like continent split but it happened a few centuries ago because aliens?
Black lives matter.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Never mind, goin back to the drawing boards
« Last Edit: June 25, 2016, 11:22:48 am by Swordstar »

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Double posting to say, if anyone isn't sure about what class they want to be, healers are useful and we don't really have any of them yet. (Gig is a healer but is not built towards healing from what I remember him saying plus more healers are always useful!)

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile

I'm planning to go more into hexing and relying on the drugs I make for healing.
But yeah, more healers aren't terrible.
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

Lil edit:

Crusader back to old Weapon ranks, Spy gets Poisoned Weapon from FEF5.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Mopsy

• Bay Watcher
  • loveless power is abusive powerless love is anemic
    • View Profile

Here's me with a dedicated healer for you.

Arnold Weißmüller, server of homemade Müesli containing all essential nutrients.

Give Arnold three weeks and he'll make you the most fit and detoxified heroes ever. You can forget those long, ale-soaked evenings at the inn, though.

Edit: Charisma seems to be a popular choice, so I gave Arnold Blossom Fortune instead.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2016, 04:37:16 pm by Mopsy »

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

By the way, that PM I mentioned? Not going out, I decided on a simpler character. Knight-bro it is.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Maybe... don't make a healer that is actually just Arnold Schwarzenegger? Also so many charisma totems. We do not need three people with charisma, it does not stack.

Mopsy

• Bay Watcher
  • loveless power is abusive powerless love is anemic
    • View Profile

Maybe... don't make a healer that is actually just Arnold Schwarzenegger? Also so many charisma totems. We do not need three people with charisma, it does not stack.

Why not? Are you worried that he's too much of a "joke character" for this campaign? I won't have him spout old one-liners and flex his muscles all the time, if that's what's on your mind. The "Ahnuld" theme is just a starting point for the character, not the whole character. I'll soon be writing a longer, more serious biography, for example. I could even change his name and/or the skill names, if you think they are too silly.

I am taking your feedback seriously. My questions are not rhetorical. If my character doesn't fit the mood you're going for, or doesn't work for some other reason, then I'm perfectly willing to change it.

You're quite right about the Charisma thing. I noticed and replaced it with Blossom.

Edit: Clarification. Advice from more experienced players is welcome and will be listened to.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2016, 02:13:14 pm by Mopsy »

Gaterhyme

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

On a completely unrelated note, here's a thief for Chapter 2 or so. Feel free to let me know of any issues!

"In my defense, that mage on page nine's kinda also wearing a red sack with holes cut out."
Sheet

edit: -vague patricide, -drama, +vague banditry
« Last Edit: June 30, 2016, 12:14:31 pm by Gaterhyme »
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 99