Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 15

Author Topic: The Cult - an RPG about leading a cult IC (3/4, looking for players)  (Read 9407 times)

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
Re: The Cult - an RPG about leading a cult IC (3/4, looking for players)
« Reply #120 on: July 11, 2016, 03:26:31 am »

Get some rest.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

snow dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Is always cold
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: July 11, 2016, 04:01:07 am »

Jeremiah: You hide the knife in your cloak and lay down on the bed.
((Gonna wait for the others to level out the time a bit.))
Here at Bay12 we excel at Theoretical Biology. Need to know the value of Merbone? Check. Need to know the density of a thrown Fluffy Wambler? Check. Need to know how a walking Mushroom can theoretically talk? Check.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: July 11, 2016, 04:05:29 am »

Sayaka upon seeing her bag instantly tries opening the door, if its locked she will bust it open if need be, she is getting her amulet whether or not the worshipers of the dead crucified god like it. The second she is in the room she will take her bag and check it for her amulet and then take everything else of value in the room. This includes keys to the dungeon cells.
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

snow dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Is always cold
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: July 11, 2016, 04:12:11 am »

Sayaka: Sayaka tries the door, however it is locked, as she thought it is. She prepares to bust the door open however, she stops upon hearing footsteps coming from where the corridor turned right. Are you still trying to bust the door open?
« Last Edit: July 11, 2016, 04:18:06 am by snow dwarf »
Here at Bay12 we excel at Theoretical Biology. Need to know the value of Merbone? Check. Need to know the density of a thrown Fluffy Wambler? Check. Need to know how a walking Mushroom can theoretically talk? Check.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: July 11, 2016, 04:43:06 am »

Sayaka as she was about to bust down the door hears footsteps in the distance and instantly hid."Hopefully whoever is walking by has a key and hopefully they are unarmed or at the very least will open the door." she thinks to herself
« Last Edit: July 11, 2016, 04:45:45 am by piratejoe »
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

snow dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Is always cold
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: July 11, 2016, 04:51:49 am »

Sayaka as she was about to bust down the door hears footsteps in the distance and instantly hid."Hopefully whoever is walking by has a key and hopefully they are unarmed or at the very least will open the door." she thinks to herself
Where do you hide?

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: July 11, 2016, 05:03:03 am »

Around the corner of the opposite direction the foot steps are coming from.

snow dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Is always cold
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: July 11, 2016, 05:14:24 am »

Before you manage to hide, two guards walk out. One is wearing light leather armor, without any helmet. The second guard wears metal armor and a helmet. They both wield a spear. They are talking and it looks like they haven't noticed you yet.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: July 11, 2016, 05:51:22 am »

Sayaka continues to go to hide since people with armor and weapons are life threatening and are also hard to kill when you are un armed and armored, though she will try to see what they are doing after getting to the corner to hide.

snow dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Is always cold
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: July 11, 2016, 06:41:17 am »

Sayaka: you hide and the guards don't see you. They walk downstairs where you were kept before.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: July 11, 2016, 02:34:41 pm »

Sayaka thinks to herself "They will see I escaped any second now, I have to hurry." before going to the door and trying to bust the lock open.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: July 11, 2016, 02:39:13 pm »

Well now...Hmmm voice I wonder why you ask?
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

snow dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Is always cold
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: July 12, 2016, 02:44:54 am »

Sayaka: You try to bust the door open 2+1<5, but you don't succeed and just make a lot of noise. Maybe finding the key would be easier? 
Jeremiah: You wake up. The old man is sitting next to a table. You can't clearly see what he is doing, but it surly involves using hands. You can feel a fragrant smell in the air coming from the kitchen.
Ariana: Well, that is what voices do after all. It's not like we can do much more than this.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: July 12, 2016, 03:54:48 am »

Get up to leave.  I doubt I can get anything else out of these people, at the very least I was able to stay away from whatever's lurking in the night. 
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: July 12, 2016, 04:37:19 am »

Sayaka desperately searches the whole floor looking for anything that could help open that door, be they keys or a bit of metal that could be used as a lock pick, She also avoids/hides from any guards she sees as well.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 15